Sexual Empire ( A Trey Songz...

By Dashboard98

Trey and Chris are married to two powerful women in Hollywood. They have a great lives and beautiful familie... More

Characters
Change
Chapter 1: Settling in L.A
Chapter 2: Mr Steal your girls nephew
Chapter 3 : Essence King meets Trey Songz
Chapter 4 - The Network Gets Bigger
Chapter 5 - Trey Scores... #TWICE
apologies
Repent Part 1
Welcome Home Part 2

Welcome Home

119 6 1
By Dashboard98

Quintin POV

I'm standing next to Essence and Aunt Zee , and soon as the Mr King went on...neither of them looked happy. It was like they'd seen a ghost. Aunt Zee ran off went to down a drink and Essence claimed she hated him with a passion.

Quintin: Why do hate him so much?

Ess: Just listen to the bastards speech!

Mr King:  And now I'd like to introduce my inspiration...my one and only child Adrian King. This boy is very intelligent and quite a ladies man like his father

Adrian: Seriously dad *blushes*

Essence: What! Quintin I want to leave..Now damn it!

Quintin: Essence you still have to meet my Aunt!

Essence: Quickly!

I don't waste anymore time, I find my uncle and aunt in a serious conversation. I get their attention and introduce ess.

Quintin: Uncle  Trey ,you've met Essence already and Aunt Zee, this is essence

Zee: Essence! Oh my gosh, I know her, I'm mentoring her at work. How are you lovey

Essence: Good, babe let's go.. Zee...Tr...yeah bye

With that Essence runs off, I chase after her, till I see that Adrian Kid hitting on her. I trip.

Adrian: Essence, hey Lil Sis, how are you, I miss you soo much

Essence: Bye Adrian!

Quintin:  Sis? Wait his your brother?

Essence doesn't answer, she runs out and takes a cab. I take my Uncles car and chase after her. There's a lot about Essence I don't know, I'm starting to doubt my relationship.

###

Tosha: Zee, did you see that? The way Essence and Trey acted when they saw each other?

Zee: Look sweety I'm tipsy. I just saw my annoying ex from long ago delivering a speech onstage..why would I worry about them two?

Tosha: Well you should...

Zee: Yeah Yeah...

Zee waddles off and Trey grabs Tosha's arm

Trey: Look, I don't know what you're on about but it must stop

Tosha: You mean Essence?

Trey: Yes! There's nothing that happened between us...understand!

Tosha: I didn't say anything about something between you two...unless?

Trey: You crazy...just go away and leave my wife alone.

Tosha: I'm onto to you Trey...I'll find out sooner or later

With that she walks of, leaving Trey in the corner alone, with a worried look.

###

I finally get a hold of Essence and get her in the car. I ask so many questions I confuse myself.

Essence: I'm frustrated...I've just seen my long lost father and brother

Quintin: Any more lies Essence?! You know what get the fuck out of this car...now!

Essence: What? Are you crazy...it's almost midnight and I could get hurt.

Quintin: You should've thought about that when you decided to lie to me. Now out!

Essence: Fine then Bitch! I have to take all of your shit all day and you can't just give me a break.

She get out the car and Quintin drives off to the robot. Essence starts crying and crosses the road when...

###

At LAX

Chris: Well...it feels good to be home. I mean we've been gone for so long. 6 months...

Lee: Half a year ...Chris! I can't wait to see everyone. Where's Michael, he was supposed to fetch us now!

Chris: Tyga is a lazy ass but also a father.He got daddy issues

Tyga: I heard my name and daddy issues in the same sentence...no nigga!

Lee: Michael! Oh my word.It's been forever

Tyga: Enough with the hugs and kisses, Let's go

Chris: Good, I miss my crib anyway. We'll catch up in the car

Tyga: Well, everyone was expecting yall next week...this will be a total surprise.

Chris: Where's Kylie or Blac? *giggles*

Tyga: Okay...lemme get them bags...there's the car

Lee: Chris...not now.

###

In The Car

Tyga: It was Ray's showcase night today

Lee: OMG! We totally forget Chris...Lisa must hate me now

Chris: I'm sure she understands babe

Tyga: Chris, you're driving pay attention ! Anyway...And there was a Mr King 

Lee: A what?! *she panics* 

Tyga: He had a son...Alex or something like that...

Lee: Adrian! OMW! What is he doing here?

Tyga: He's working with Ray. Anyway I'm drained...I'm going to call it a day.*passes out*

Lee: Yeah. Me too

Chris: Hey...yall can't pass out like that? Guys seriously?

Chris gradually falls asleep too and they're woken up by a loud bump in front of the car and they drive over whatever it is.

### 

Essence POV

I can't believe the arrogance  in Quintin. He just left me in the middle of nowhere but he claims that he loves me...Asshole!!! It was supposed to be a great night until the great Mr King rocked up with his golden son! Also Trey had to be there,I mean why...gee... like life couldn't get any worse. Although I miss my brother a lot ..he was my best friend.

I cross the street when a car heads towards mean and I panic then a sharp pain ...

Chris: Shit...what was that?

Lee: I don't know, I'll check it out...

Tyga: We men shall do it

Lee: Oh really..tis you time to be brave.

Chris: Oh shit, no I just don't need this now *starts crying*

Tyga:  Lee call an ambulance...now! 

Lee: Is that a girl...no way. Chris what happened?

Chris is speechless and drops to his knees with his hands on his head.

Chris: Tyga...I'll be going to jail for a very long time...

###

Trey and Zee's house

Trey: Tiara is sleeping quietly

Zee: She's an angel

Trey: What happened at the showcase anyway? You decided to drink yourself to salvation?

Zee: I don't want to talk about it. 

*Receives a text*

Zee: Trey!  Lee and Chris are back...I missed them so much!

Trey: Really? Wow...they've been ghost

Zee: And they're at the hospital because of an accident! Let's go!

Trey: Already?!

They run out!

###

Mr Kings Mansion

King: Tonight was a success son...I hope you follow my footsteps

Adrian: Yeah...

King: What's wrong with you?

Adrian: Dad...I saw Essence tonight at the showcase

King: What?  She was there? With whom?

Adrian: I didn't bother to ask...she was with some guy, she ran off so quick I couldn't even get her number

King: Are you sure? Anyway her mom chose that life for her...not my problem. Focus on yourself and not her 

Adrian: Dad did you hear yourself, she's your daughter and that's all you've got to say? You are a heartless bastard dad!

King: Adrian,...come back here! I'm sorry for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
115K 3.6K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.8M 59.3K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...