Unmasked

By RejectWriter

Unmasked (A Cinderella Story): Mary Anabel is treated like a slave to her mother and sisters. Then one day... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
When They Found Each Other Again
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41- THE END

Chapter 8

4.4K 117 7
By RejectWriter

Chapter 8:

"I've never seen you around here before," he told me in a questioning voice. I could tell he was looking at me but I was looking away.

This man was kind but too curious, he kept asking questions I didn't know how to answer. The only thing I was able to answer was my name.

"Melisande," I told him, still not looking at him. My entire face was warm, I was dancing with a stranger.

"Interesting name, I've never heard it before," he told me and I stayed quite. What could I say?

"It's foreign," I whispered, looking down, not knowing if he able to hear me or not.

"It's a lovely name," he whispered back, making my face go warmer. Where's Micheal? Where's Anya?

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" He asked, we somehow have danced our way to the far corner of the room, leaving us almost in private.

I managed to look up at him and meet his green eyes. I felt my face go warm again and looked back quickly down, admiring the marble floor.

"No," I lied. He noticed.

"I'd like to get to know you," he says and I managed to look up at him again, this time without breaking contact.

"So maybe you wouldn't feel so uncomfortable," he smiled, it was a warm welcoming smile. It strangely made my heart flutter.

I looked back down to the floor, "alright,"

I knew he was smiling, I didn't have to look at him.

Suddenly he stopped dancing and I looked at him, he was smiling.

"Let's take a walk, shall we?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, writing in mobile. No grammar or spell check.

Don't be afraid to vote guys! (unless I suck, then you don't have to do anything).

Have a nice day! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206 1 52
A princess hates the prince of the next door kingdom, she puts up with him as their parents are friends. Playing games and having fun, they hate each...
Smeared By Sam

Historical Fiction

65.7K 4.3K 27
A pair of fraternal twins are taken into a prestigious noble family to maintain good face in the snobbish aristocracy. When the brother suddenly fall...
544K 32.6K 48
#26 in Fantasy ~ In six months, Cinderella will be free. At nineteen, she comes into her inheritance and will be rid of her wretched stepfamily...
98.5K 3.3K 57
Ava's life wasn't really simple. When her dad died in an accident and left her mum paralysed from the waist down, her life was put on hold. This goes...