Why Breast Isn't Always Best

By firsttimemum

More

Day 1
Day 3

Failure

1K 4 0
By firsttimemum

What is failure?

1. An unsuccessful person or thing.

"bad weather had resulted in crop failures"

synonyms: lack of success, non-success, non-fulfilment, abortion, miscarriage, defeat, frustration, collapse, foundering, misfiring, coming to nothing, falling through.

My beautiful little 6lb 8oz baby born at 2:01am has been in my arms for a matter of seconds and i've already failed her, she won't latch and all she is doing is screaming. Midwives around forcing her to my breast trying to get her to feed and she won't. 

The beautiful moment of the first moments with my baby girl i'd pictured.. ruined. 

Having to hand express to feed her in the first hour destroyed me and spiraled my depression. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 2.9K 19
Book #1 of DESTINY'S ALIGNMENT SERIES *ο½₯゚゚ο½₯*:.q..q.:*゚:*:βœΌβœΏγ€€γ€€πŸͺ„ "Shut up" "Your lips please ma'am" "What do you want? " "You, your love " "What...
427K 15.8K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
199K 14.6K 19
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
55.8K 3.2K 48
M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian political figure in the world of lookism...