The Stranger is an Alpha and...

By eirene_flrs

A girl named Alisha Jane Primrose went to her favorite small café after bonding with her high school friends... More

A/N | Disclaimer
When our Eyes Connected
Having a Human Mate
I'm the Greasy looking lady with a Handsome god beside me
Dream and Troubles
It's All Happening Again
Getting to Know them plus there are Worried Faces
Going back
Mysterious Silver She-wolf
Mysterious Howls
Creepy Stranger
The Warning
A/N !!!
Surprise! Surprise!
I was so Close but not close enough
Just like in my Dream
Quick A/N !!!
I Seriously Regretted fucking flicking through the Channels
The Fucking Fire and Mother that is
It is Hurry and pick your own room day today
I Have a Habit of saying 'I hate the Mall' a few many times a day
I'm Sorry
Exposing Unknowns || Part 1
Exposing Unknowns || Part 2
The Truth behind the Secrets unfold || Part I
The Truth behind the Secrets unfold || Part II
The Date
He is an Enemy
Dagnabbit!
Easily Fooled
Phone Number?
Kelna
Gem of Everlasting
Video Tape
The Prophecy
A Misunderstood Mistake
Family Reunion
Bitch Who?
Author's Note

Having Coffee with the Dangerously Handsome Stranger

10.8K 293 45
By eirene_flrs

Hey guys! So how was Chapter 1? Okay now here's Chapter two, I know this is uh well kind of short but I hope you like it. Leave a Comment or Vote. 

*******************************************************************************

Chapter 2

Andrew POV

"Oh shit!"

I feel heat on my stomach, I look down and see that I've spilled my black coffee all over me but I don't care about it now. But all I care is the goddess right in front of me. 'She looks beautiful.' Zack said with pride laced in his voice but I also smell that she's human.

'I don't care if she's human. Human or not she's ours and only ours!' I agreed with him no matter what kind she is, she's my mate.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry! I'm such an idiot I didn't watch where I was going! Oh my god I'm truly sorry let me replaced that. Joe! Can you make me two black coffees please? Thank you!" I stared in amusement as she just ordered a stranger like me a coffee.

We sat down on one of the tables here. I just stared at the beautiful creature in front of me. Her soft platinum blonde locks were in perfect waves and her beautiful silver eyes that I could just stare at the whole day. 

"Uh I'm so sorry about your coffee and also your shirt." She said shyly "It's okay, don't mention it. Besides it's my fault I didn't look where I was going." I tried to a sure her but she just shook her head. Something tells me she's a stubborn one.

"No it's literally my fault. And hey I don't see you around this town before. Are you new here?" she raised an eyebrow at me. I was about to answer when a guy came over with two black coffee "Thank you Gen!" she said sweetly as he gave her a seductive smile. I held back a growl that was coming out because who the hell does he think he is?

I notice a piece of paper was on her cup. She took it and rolled her eyes. She looked around and placed the piece of paper at the back of a girl behind her.

"Now where were we? Oh right! Are you new here?" I was about to answer when "Oh who am I kidding? I'm talking to a stranger! Of course you won't tell me why were you here and besides were both strangers." She said in disbelief and shook her head.

I let out a chuckle "If that so I'm Andrew, 22 years old. I just came back from let's just say a trip." I took my hand out for her to shake which she gladly took. Once our hands meet the touch of her skin sends tingles and spark.

I think she felt it to because she took her hand back quickly. I already missing the touch of her skin and the warmth it's been giving. After she composed herself she finally said "Well then I'm Alisha, 20 years old and I'm a girl?" I chuckle at her.

I know I just met her but damn I'm in love with her already. Can't judge, we're mates after all.

"Oh motherfucker." She mumbles as she looks up at her phone "I'm terribly sorry but I have to go, my roommate Danny needs me." I growl lowly. Who the hell is Danny in her life? And her roommate? I don't want my mate sharing with some guy in an apartment.

Suddenly her phone rang. She picks it up and not caring if I'm here in front of her.

"Bitch hold up! Just give me 5 to 10 minutes to get there. What's up with your panties anyway? I'll be right there. I'm sorry but I've got to go to my sick sister. Why am I saying this to you? Never mind that, bye!" and with that she was gone.

'Follow mate!' Zack growled at me 'And be her creepy stalker?' I saw him nodding his big fluffy head. I've got to admit I want to follow her and know where her apartment is.

I found myself suddenly standing up and following her sweet intoxicating scent.

Danielle / Danny POV

Where the hell is she?

I sigh as I stand up using the bed frame as a support. I thought she'll be gone just a couple of hours but not this long. "I'm home bitch!" I groan as my head is pounding ever so slightly when I move. I hate it when I get sick.

It's strange though we .........

Whoops almost slip at that.

"Jeez I said I'll just be here in 5 minute or ten. Here's your coffee and your favorite cheesecake, you missy take your medicine and lay down while I cook you some chicken soup. Your one very lucky bitch."

She said as she placed a paper bag on my nightstand and left my room skipping happily. What's up with her?

Usually she isn't that happy when she came back from our friends get together or when she gets free coffee at her favorite café or in Starbucks. I shrug it off.

I'll just ask her later.

In the meantime I took my medicine and ate my cheese cake and drink my coffee.

I know, eating a cheesecake and drinking coffee while feeling crap? I was just craving for it right now.

I decided to go to the living. Being cooped in this room is killing me with boredom. So I stand up carrying my favorite blanket, pillow and stuffed crocodile.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa where the hell are you going?" I jump as I turn around. I swear my heart practically jump out of my bloody body. "Jesus Alisha you almost killed me!" I breathe deeply as she just rolled her eyes and shook her head.

As usual she's wearing her favorite blue and black apron as her platinum blonde hair is put into a messy bun. I can't believe I can't get my hair into a beautiful messy bun like hers. Damn.

"I was just going to the living room!" I pouted as she rolled her eyes again and go back to our small kitchen probably cooking something edible and not poisonous. I sigh and lazily walk carrying a pillow, a blanket and my stuffed crocodile. What? I loved my stuffed crocodile. Don't judge. Even if I am a twenty year old woman I will always love my stuffed crocodile.

Once I reached the living room, I lazily sat down and grab the control and turned the tv on. Nothing good to watch but Teen wolf, it will do besides Alisha loves this show. After a couple of minutes watching it and smelling something delicious that made my stomach wanted to be fed, Alisha suddenly entered.

"Here." I glance at my side as Alisha began eating some tacos. I look down and saw a hot bowl of chicken soup placed on the table. She always makes the best chicken soup. Honestly I don't know how the hell she learned to cook like this.

You can say she's a great cook and also loves it.

"So what's up with you today?" I raised an eyebrow at her. "What?" she tried to act all innocent on me when I saw it clearly.

"I maybe feeling like crap right now but don't act all innocently on me Alisha. Now spill it!" I narrowed my eyes at her as she narrowed hers. We just stayed like that until she blinked "Fine I met a guy!" she huffs while my eyes literally widen.

Did I just hear that right? The Alisha Primrose met a guy? "F*ck! You've met a guy?" I exclaimed not really believing that she met a guy. "I can't believe you've actually met and talked to a guy except for Ron, Ryan and Jacob. I'm starting to believe that you are a lesbian." She glared at me.

"I am not a lesbian!" she said and pouted. No offence to those who are lesbians.

Believe me Alisha is one gorgeous looking hot babe.

Her long natural wavy platinum blond hair that can make any tumblr girl jealous, her cute big stormy grey eyes along with her thick long lashes and perfectly plucked eyebrows, her smooth and perfectly toned olive skin and damn her endless legs, and her curves that could make Tyra banks jealous and that booty that can make Nicki Minaj jealous.

It's not as big as Nicki but it's the perfect booty shape that every girl wants. It's certainly not plastic surgery as well as her 34D boobs.

I clearly remembered when we're in our high school time that she turned down almost every guy that asked her out. Even when were just freshman the junior and sometimes the senior boys ask her out. Damn that girl. But she never had a boyfriend. Never in her life did she get a man.

Man she's still a virgin for all I know.

Why am I suddenly saying this about that now?

"No I met a unicorn who farts rainbows that smells like sh*t." She said sarcastically while I just rolled my eyes. Who knew she's still had that sarcastic vibe in her.

"Come on Alisha!" I whined at her while she just gave me a bored look. But I'm not giving up until she spills every juicy little detail. "You have to tell me everything now!" I command her while she just rolled her eyes at me.

"You're not going to stop until I said something about it, are you?" I nodded eagerly as she let out a sigh. "Fine! He look like he was made directly by the gods of handsomeness, okay? Tall about 6'6, built but not like he use steroids, brown long hair that was styled like I just got out of bed kind of style, the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen!"

"Even more handsome than Nick Bateman?" I ask as she shook her head "Hell he might be the most handsome man I have ever seen but I will always love Nick Bateman!" I rolled my eyes at her. She had a crush on Nick Bateman ever since she bumped at him at California.

Yup! She met him at California when she decided to go there without me!

And I only saw him only on tumblr, google and instagram!

"What else? I know there's something else. Come on!"

She lets out an irritated groan and glared at me. What did I do now? "I bumped into him and spilled his coffee on him and also me. So due to my kindness I told him that I'll just replaced his coffee. We sat down on one off the tables at Joe's café and we just talk until you, my friend ruined the moment when you called!"

She huffs and crossed her arms while glaring at the poor old television. I let out a girly giggle "Oh I think someone likes someone." She turns her head and glared at me "No I do not!" She defended "Did I said it was you?" I crossed my arms like her and cocked an eyebrow.

She opens her mouth but nothing came out.

I chuckle and suddenly forgot the delicious chicken soup that she made for me.

Alisha POV

Oh no!

I have a very large problem.

I just couldn't say it directly to Danny!

It will cause chaos!

I thought that I will not meet him anymore!

I thought fate has given up at me!

What am I going to do?

All through the night I kept quiet, I don't think that Danny didn't see it because she got to bed a few minutes ago.

And here I am sitting on my bed staring at the night sky while the full moon shines brightly and the stars twinkle at the dark blue sky, not a cloud in sight.

I know it's very hard for me keeping away from him but I just couldn't do it. Not after that day happened.

I stayed away from them because they remind me of the horrible past. But as I recall I was one of them. Me and Danny are one of them.

Heck even our friends and me our one of them. We just stayed away because of the traumatic past I've had.

What am I going to do?

I can't just stay away from him, can I?

No Fate will do anything.

Suddenly there's a knock on my door, it slowly open. I heard it but I didn't look up as I just know it was just Danny. "Look Alisha I know that something is up. Something is bothering you in the middle of the night. I can feel it." She said as she sat down next to me.

I look up at her with my tired eyes. I know I have to do this. I couldn't keep this from her forever. It is going to be hard but I don't have any choice but to say it to her.

I took a deep breath and gave her a small smile.

"Danny there's something I-I have to tell you..." I rub my arm as she nodded her head. You can see the worry on her face.

"Danny I..." 

  ******************************************************************************* 

Cliffhanger !!! 

(Ya'll find out later. No it will not be in the next chapter, you'll just have to find out.)

*Comment/Vote*  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.5K 58
*cringe warning* Jason is the Future Alpha King, he's waiting to turn 18 so he can finally step on the throne. However a sudden attack at the castle...
854K 30.7K 39
Highest ranking #14 as of 12/20/16 WARNING: This story is not all lovey dovey, it's raw, brutal, and is filled with plot holes, now don't comment and...
321K 7.5K 20
Alisha is a 25-year-old woman who has twin daughters who are 4 years old. Alisha and her daughters are stuck with her abusive boyfriend and he seems...
288K 10K 50
24 year old Athena is on her journey to success; but she has a secret. She is not human. What happens when Athena decides to return to her pack 8 yrs...