Wattpad Book Recommendations

By Amythest11

My recommendations for well-written, engaging books found on Wattpad. ---------------------- I was trying to... More

Important Notes
Science Fiction
Teen Fiction Thriller Romance
Horror/Thriller
Paranormal Romance (Now just a sample.)
Fantasy Adventure (with a little Romance and Mystery)
Spiritual Romance
Paranormal Teen Fiction
Teen Fiction Romance
Action Sci-Fi
Fantasy Romance (Removed for publishing.)
Sci-Fi Fantasy (Removed for publishing.)
Historical Romance
Fantasy Romance
Historical Romance
Fantasy Adventure
Fantasy Adventure
Realistic Romance
Fantasy Adventure
Historical Paranormal
Fantasy Romance
Fantasy Adventure
Historical Humour
Fantasy Adventure Romance
Medieval Fantasy
Steam-Punk Adventure
Fantasy Action
Fantasy Adventure
Fantasy Adventure
Fantasy Adventure
Thriller Action
Dystopian Sci-Fi
Fantasy Action
Realistic Fiction
Romantic Fantasy
Romantic Horror Werewolf
Romantic Action Werewolf
Romantic Fantasy
LGBT+ Werewolf
Romantic Action Werewolf
Mature Vampire Romance
LGBT+ Fantasy
Dark LGBT+ Fantasy
Romantic LGBT+ Mystery
Teen Fiction Paranormal Romance
New Adult Paranormal
Teen Fiction Romance
Magical Steampunk Adventure
Romantic Fantasy
LGBT+ Mythology

Mystery Romance

309 3 0
By Amythest11

Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes by Denise Grover Swank (All rights reserved.)

Description:  For Rose Gardner, working at the DMV on a Friday afternoon is bad even before she sees a vision of herself dead. She's had plenty of visions, usually boring ones like someone's toilet's overflowed, but she's never seen one of herself before. When her overbearing momma winds up murdered on her sofa instead, two things are certain: There isn't enough hydrogen peroxide in the state of Arkansas to get that stain out, and Rose is the prime suspect.

Rose realizes she's wasted twenty-four years of living and makes a list on the back of a Wal-Mart receipt: twenty-eight things she wants to accomplish before her vision comes true. She's well on her way with the help of her next door neighbor Joe, who has no trouble teaching Rose the rules of drinking, but won't help with number fifteen-- do more with a man. Joe's new to town, but it doesn't take a vision for Rose to realize he's got plenty secrets of his own.

Somebody thinks Rose has something they want and they'll do anything to get it. Her house is broken into, someone else she knows is murdered, and suddenly, dying a virgin in the Fenton County jail isn't her biggest worry after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
39.7K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
202K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
37K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...