Finally Me ♡

By Ortiizx3

Janelys Ramirez has always been by her self . Her mom is always working so doesnt really pay much attention t... More

Chapter 1 ♡
Chapter 2♡
Chapter 3♡
Chapter 4 ♡
Chapter 5 ♡
Chapter 6 ♡
Chapter 7 ♡
Chapter 9 ♡
Chapter 10 ♡
Chapter 11 ♡

Chapter 8 ♡

4 0 0
By Ortiizx3

I got home and instantley went to the cabinet to find something to calm me down. Whiskey it was. I filled a cup with ice and the drink and gulped it down and went for more when i saw a bag of chips ahoy on the counter . So i grabbed them and went to the living room turned of my phone , lights and changed and watched t.v until i fell asleep.
Manuels p.o.v ;
I called janelys about 10 times , left 20 messeges , i called her house phone , skype everything and the girl wouldnt answer. I was worried so went to look for her at her house . I knocked on her door and heard the t.v so she had to be home. I wasnt getting an answer so i opened up with the key she gave me. I opened up and i wanted to burst out crying. Janelys was asleep with a empty bottle of whiskey next to her. Janelys doesnt drink . But when she does its got to be a horrible reason. I found that out when she passed out at my house the night her dad died. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom and tried pouring water on her and shaking her but she wasnt answering me. I picked her up and put her in the bathtub under the faucet . She started caughing and finally opened her eyes . Then she turned around and threw up all over the floor. "Shit" Was all she said . "Janelys what t'f?!" I said looking at her pale face . I could see in her eyes she was hurt. And drunk.

"I feel nasty" She said with her eyes closed and leaning on my chest . And she wasnt playing fam her breath stank of whiskey. I carried her to the sink and left her in the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 3.3K 40
(under major editing) bl (boys love)
216K 9K 50
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
2M 56.5K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
43.9K 2.3K 30
Two best friends, a blue jay named Mordecai and a brown raccoon named Rigby, work as groundskeepers at a park, along side their vampire/demon best fr...