Is this love? - Vikklan

By MakiNishikinooo

The more he plays with him, the more his feelings grow. But when Vikk gets teamed up with Lachlan in UHC, he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Thank you note~ <3
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
FINISHED EDITING
Hi.
PLEASE READ <3
Hello.
Chapter 22

Chapter 21 - Part 2 (IMPORTANT)

487 21 7
By MakiNishikinooo

!! IMPORTANT PLEASE READ !!

PLEASE IGNORE THE SECOND HALF OF CHAPTER 21 AND ALL OF CHAPTER 22. I HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE THE PLOT BECAUSE I CANNOT FIGURE OUT A WAY TO CONTINUE THE STORY WITH THE THING THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, BUT I'M GONNA KEEP THEM UP BECAUSE I WANNA SEE THE COMMENTS AND I DON'T WANNA LOOSE READS (STUPID I KNOW). ANYWAYS CARRY ON! 

ALSO IMPORTANT: AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello everyone! Here is what's happening! I have decided to change the plot because I can't figure out how to write with the plan that I had, so I am changing it! (winging it of course) Also, this chapter is being written... 5 months after the previous one? So some stuff may be inaccurate because I do not remember everything that has happened in the previous chapters. My writing might either be better or worse, who knows! I am going to try to write as many chapters as I can before I end this, but we'll see! Also, is the text in the middle format easier or harder to read? Please let me know, I'll change it back if the majority of you guys don't like it!

Have a nice day, enjoy!

(ALSO THANKS FOR 37K READS THAT IS FUCKING INSANEEEE)

--------------------------------------------------------------

-Vikk's POV-

I wake up the next morning to find the house extremely quiet, because rather than being the time I usually woke up, it was 1:00 am. I try to fall back asleep, but I was getting hot from Lachlan's body heat. I carefully get out of bed, being careful that I don't wake Lachlan up. I decide to go outside, since it probably wasn't too cold out. I slip on my shoes and a light jacket.

I arrive outside to nothing but silence, just the way I like it. The only light was the street lamps and the moon, which was full and bright as could be. I headed down the street to the nearby park, taking in the fresh air.

When I get to the park, I sit on a swing, and start to kick my legs back and forth as I look around at the empty playground that would usually be full of children in the day. I wondered what it would be like to have a child.. for me and Lachlan to have a child. Or if we got married. Would that ever happen, or were we doomed to break up like most relationships turn out?

I contemplate all of these things when suddenly, I hear footsteps. Startled, I turn my head around as I continue to swing to see a familiar face, the one that I knew like the back of my hand.

"Hey babe, what are you going? It's one in the morning."

I sigh and turn back around, motioning for him to sit on the swing next to me. He does this, and starts to swing.

"I got really hot and decided to come outside."

"I see."

We sit in silence for what seems like forever, just swinging like nothing else mattered. I look over at Lachlan, who had a smile on his face and looked like he was enjoying himself. I giggle.

"What?" He says, turning to me.

"Nothing, just admiring how cute you are." I reply, giggling again.

He reaches out for my hand, having trouble grabbing it since we weren't moving in sync. Eventually we managed to grab my hand, and we starting swinging in sync.

Again, we swing in silence, holding hands.

"Hey Vikk?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you think our future will be like?"

Had he read my mind? Was I thinking out loud earlier?

"I-I'm not sure.. hopefully our relationship will last a long time.. and.. we'll get married?" I stuttered, scared of his response. 

"That's exactly what I was thinking."

I sigh in relief, getting the answer I was hoping for.

"Should we go back home now? I'm pretty tired." He asks, letting go of my hand and dragging his feet on the ground so he can stop.

"Yeah." I do the same, hopping off the swing and taking his hand.

We walk the few blocks back home, holding hands, swinging them back and forth. I lean my head on his arm, starting to get sleepy.

We arrive home, and I notice that it's already 2:00 am. Was I out that long? We hop into bed, cradled in each others arms.

-A few hours later-

"WAKE THE FUCK UP! NOW! WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!"

I awake to screaming, and the smell of smoke. Before I can react, Lachlan throws me over his shoulder and carries me downstairs. From the looks of it, the kitchen is on fire.

We arrive outside and he puts me down, as I recollect myself and process what has just happened.

Rob comes up to us, a worried and angry look on his face.

"Mitch tried to cook and he somehow set the house on fire."

"Should we call the fire department?" I ask, watching the smoke as it exits the house.

"Preston already called them."

We sit on the driveway, watching our house burn down.. with all of our stuff in it. I start to panic, but Lachlan then pulls me into a hug and I relax. Finally, we hear the sirens approaching.

They put out the fire in a matter of minutes, before it could get too destructive. A firemen approaches us, not looking too worried.

"Besides your kitchen, nothing else seems to be damaged."

We all sigh in relief, knowing that none of our expensive electronics had been destroyed in the fire.

We spend the next few hours examining the kitchen, where the cabinets were burned and most of the glass plates and glasses were lying on the ground, shattered. We clean everything up, and thankfully nothing else was damaged besides the stove.

Mitch apologized a million times, but I was angry. He had never cooked in his life, yet tried to while everyone else was asleep. Lachlan was usually the one to cook, and he was damn good at it.

Finally, after the clean up, me and Lachlan head back upstairs to my room. We lay back down in bed, still exhausted.

"I'm getting kind of tired of living with so many people." He says, laying down.

"Me too. I just wish we lived alone." I reply, laying down next to him.

"Maybe we should get our own house."

-------------------------------

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE leave feedback, I haven't worked on this book for half a year so I need to know if my writing is still okay and if I made a good decisions by changing the plot. Also, how is everyone? I hope you had a wonderful day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 623 38
I tried to escape it all by disappearing. I was kept away by my undeserving loyalty. I stayed away to protect them. I was trapped and made to forget...
6.7K 439 38
When the 6 members of the pack are kidnapped, their lives are in danger. Then they meet a strange girl who does her best to help them escape, with a...
8K 566 71
...My mind flashes back to months before reading through tons of hate comments left on the only video I ever recorded. I try to stop crying but I can...
4.9K 349 19
Book two of the Problematic Series. A Vikkan Fanfiction First Book: Problematic Third Book: Phlegmatic ---------------------------------- Undergoing...