Officially Yours

By Gleek4ever15

Allie Harrington has always had a huge crush on her mom's boyfriend's son Nathan. That is until she started d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 6

3.8K 152 0
By Gleek4ever15

We got back from the beach late. Nathan headed off to bed and Emily and Kevin were doing who knows what. I stood on the balcony and looked at the stars. I was out there for a few minutes when I felt a pair of arms around me.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Wait a minute, that's not Nathan's voice. I turned around to see... Carlyle?

"What are you doing here?" I asked angrily.

"I came to find you. I miss you Allie. I'm so sorry. But I love you and I want you back. I broke up with Courtney so I can be with you."

"Well you are not forgiven and I have a boyfriend."

He frowned. "That's not possible. We broke up just two weeks ago."

"Well it's possible. And I love him."

"You don't love him. You haven't even been with him for a month yet. Unless you cheated on me too."

"I do love him and I've loved him for a year. But I didn't cheat on you. I'm not a low life like you."

At first he looked mad but then his face softened. "I said I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

"Never."

"Please?" He started getting closer and I backed up until I was at the railing.

He was about to kiss me when I was saved by someone saying, "Get away from her." I turned around and saw Nathan standing at the stairs. He looked angry.

"Who are you?" Carlyle asked and I sensed a feeling of deja vu.

"Her boyfriend and I suggest you get away from her before I rearrange your face."

"You really did move on," Carlyle said and looked upset.

"I moved on since I found out you were cheating on me." An expression crossed his face. One of guilt. Well he should be guilty. He cheated on me and now he's asking for forgiveness! Yeah, right! I thought sarcastically.

"I'm sorry but why don't you come back to me and leave this egghead?" After that sentence came out of his mouth Nathan punched him in the face and he fell backwards. "What the heck?!"

"Leave my girl alone. She doesn't want you," Nathan said angrily.

"Maybe she does. You don't know what she wants."

"He's right. I don't want you. You'd probably just cheat on me again. I want Nathan." I intertwined my fingers with Nathan's and he smiled.

"Fine. Whatever. I don't need you. A lot of girls want me." He pushed Nathan but he didn't budge. He huffed angrily and walked away.

"Are you okay?" Nathan asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"He didn't kiss you, did he?"

"No. He was about to but you came just in time."

"Okay. Good. You're mine and don't you forget it."

I laughed. "I know. No need to be possessive."

"Well I just want to make sure you know you belong to me. Forever."

"Forever is only for marriage."

"I know. Someday I plan on marrying you." I smiled. He wants to marry me someday. For some reason that made my heart leap.

**************

Today is the last day for our family reunion. I've had a lot of fun. Yesterday I went white water rafting with the whole family and Nathan and his dad. Nathan and I are spending the whole day together. Like a date that lasts all day.

I got up out of bed excited for today and got dressed. Then I grabbed my room card and headed to his room. His hotel room was just down the hall so it didn't take long to get there. I knocked on the door and a few seconds later his dad opened it.

"Hi Mr. Hill. Is Nathan here or is he in the lobby?"

"He's here but he's asleep. You're welcome to wake him up though."

"Okay." I smiled evilly. "Do you have any water?"

"There's a water bottle in the fridge. You're welcome to have it."

"Okay, thanks." I walked in and grabbed the water bottle from the fridge. I made my way to where Nathan was sleeping. He looked so peaceful. That's not going to last. I took the cap off the water bottle and poured it on him. He hopped up from bed soaked.

"What the-" He paused when he saw me laughing. "Allie?"

"Morning babe."

"Why'd you do that?"

"To wake you up."

"Oh. Well now that it's morning give me a hug." My eyes widened and I ran out into the hall. He followed and before he could hug me I turned around and pressed my lips to his. I got wet but at the moment I didn't care. I was too happy in his arms. We separated and I just stood in his arms.

All of a sudden Emily came out of her room and stopped when she saw us. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Why are you both all wet?" she asked curiously. She must've been assuming things because she looked at us suspiciously.

"Well your cousin here dumped water on me to wake me up so I chased her and hugged her. That's why," Nathan answered.

"Oh. Good. I thought... Never mind."

"I know what you thought and I wouldn't do that until marriage," I said.

"Wait, what?" he asked confused.

"Never mind," I said.

"Just tell me."

"No, it's nothing."

"Okay, whatever." I sighed relieved that he let it go. "So what are we doing today?" Emily had gone back in her room.

"Hmm... Whatever you want to do but I know I want to go to the ice cream place later and sight seeing."

"Alright. That sounds romantic. What else do they have here? I've never been here before."

"We could go dancing, or clubbing, to the beach. There's a lot they have."

"We could probably do all those things if you want. Besides there's dancing at clubs."

"Oh. Right." I blushed. Now I feel stupid.

"Well I'll go change into something... not wet and then we can go."

I laughed. "Okay. I'll meet you in the lobby."

"Alright. I'll be down there in about ten minutes probably."

"Okay." He kissed my cheek and headed to his room. I went to the stairs and walked down to the lobby and waited. A few minutes later he came down.

"Okay. Let's go." I stood up and we walked out to his car. He opened the door and I slid into the passenger's seat.

I turned the radio on and Marry Me came on. Our song.

"Marry me. Today and everyday. Marry me. If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe. Say you will. Mmm. Say you will. Mmm," I sang along.

"You have a beautiful voice," he told me.

I blushed. "Thanks." I kept listening to the radio and every once in a while I would talk to Nathan. Finally we pulled up to the club. We walked up to the entrance and showed the bouncer our driver's license.

"Alright. You can go on in," the bouncer said and handed us our license back.

"Thank you." We walked in and stopped for a second and saw everyone dancing except a few people. "Let's dance," I told Nathan.

"Okay." I ran to the dance floor and he followed. I took his hand and started swaying my hips to the music. We danced for about an hour until we stopped when he had to use the bathroom. I walked off the dance floor and a guy walked up to me.

"Want to dance?" he asked.

"No. I have a boyfriend."

"Come on. Just one dance."

"I said no."

"Fine. It's your loss."

I rolled my eyes. What is it with guys and their thinking every girl wants them? The only sweet and caring guy I know is Nathan. That's one of the reasons I love him.

Finally Nathan returned. "Do you want to dance some more or go somewhere else?"

"Uh..." I looked around and noticed almost every guy was dancing with girls but they were also staring at me like they were a lion and I was their prey. "I want to get out of here," I said kind of scared.

"No problem." I sighed relieved. We left the club and started driving.

"So where do you want to go?"

"Hmmm.... Well there's a bowling alley not too far from here. Or there's also a video game arcade."

"Let's go bowling. I haven't gone bowling in practically forever. Where is it?"

"Just go straight and turn left once you see the stop sign."

"Okay. Do you want lunch?"

"Sure. How about McDonald's."

"Okay. I'll go through drive-through."

"Thanks."

"So can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah."

"Why'd you want to leave the club so bad?" Great, I knew he would ask that sooner or later.

"No reason," I lied.

"Tell me the truth."

I sighed. "Do I have to?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Fine. The guys at the club were looking at me like they wanted to get with me."

"Okay. Then I'm glad we left."

"Yeah. Exactly."

"Can I ask you something?"

"You just did."

"I meant another question."

"Yeah."

"What would you say if I asked you to marry me?"

I was shocked. Is he planning on asking me to marry him? "Nathan, we've been going out for a week. I'm not ready to make that big of a commitment. I would probably say no. Why were you asking?"

"No reason." I could see the hurt in his eyes and I started feeling guilty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
3.6M 152K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
632K 53.2K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
9.8M 642K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...