Our Love Story

By sagivens123

Jo Wilson works with her Attending Arizona Robbins and she realizes that she's slowly falling for her and wan... More

Our Beginning
Arizona Robbins
The Date
Us
The Fight
So what now??
Cheater!!!!!!!!
I'm Leaving
Got My Baby
Married????? What?????
I'M BACK BITCH'S
My Ex is back
The New Chick
Am I falling for her????
The break up??
Moving on
The Divorce
1 more signature
The End
I want her back😩
A/N
The break up! pt 2
A/N
A/N
The Reconciliation
Back together? Maybe

Jo Wilson

1K 15 0
By sagivens123

After that kiss with Arizona I finally realized that she might be the one she was so pretty, smart, witty, and overall a good person but how will I tell Alex "Hey Alex I don't think this can work out I've fallen for someone else and that someone is a girl and that some one is Arizona" no I couldn't  do that I would have to sit him down and talk to him. So I have some time off right now so I'll find him and tell him. There he is, here we go "Alex" i said "Can we talk I need to tell you something" "Sure" he said "Alex I don't love you anymore I'm in love with someone else and that some one is Arizona" I said he just stood there in shock he couldn't believe I just said that I couldn't believe it either I said " We need to breakup " so we did and I ran to find Arizona and tell her. When I found Arizona she was sleep in an On call room so I shook her and she raised dazed and confused I said " I did it I broke up with Alex now we can be together" she said " What" I said " I broke up with Alex because I love you and I want to be with you" Arizona said " Wow just like that you did that for us?" I leaned in and kissed Arizona and said " Yes". When our shift was over I still had butterflies in my stomach I went home and all I could think about was Arizona I sure do love that girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 3.4K 23
Harper was never lucky when it came to relationships. Sure, she was unfairly beautiful, but guys were more interested in having her as arm candy, t...
1.7K 69 27
Arizona Robbins x Y/N Story of Love, Trust & Friendship.
128K 4.9K 17
Bella moved to the city with her best friend after they graduated from college. They are looking forward to the new city life and starting their live...
177K 8.5K 200
This story is about two people who met in the midst of pain and fell in love without even trying. Fatima is going through a breakup with Ian and dec...