True Slytherin Intentions (He...

By HollowRoses

A night at the Malfoy Manner and a new out-look on life backfires on Hermione Granger. As she finally heads b... More

True Slytherin Intentions
New Look & The Tease
Slytherin's Have More Fun
No Going Back Granger
A/N IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!
Whats Hermione Granger Doing In Your Bed?
Classroom's Weren't Meant For This Sort Of Teaching
Guilty As Charged
I Get What I Want...And I Want You
When She Least Expected
Mr Draco Malfoy Sir, Pleasure To Meet You.
You Set Me Free
A Whole New...Crap.
Purposely Targeted
Secrets and Truth
Worthless Conversations

Things For Another Time & Place

7.6K 120 8
By HollowRoses

Things For Another Time & Place

Malfoy's eyes were shooting from Hermione back to Blaise as his mouth opened and closed trying to think of any excuse to explain apart from the truth of course. In the end however, Malfoy sighed dropping his head in defeat and pulling out his wand from the bedside table, he muttered the counter spell and the spell was off.

"Now she really is Granger." Blaise muttered but Hermione had gone completely red shaking almost as she covered herself more wishing she'd die under the covers.

"How much do you wanna know?" Malfoy asked his friend as he sat at the edge of the bed facing Blaise's bed, Hermione behind him hadn't said a word and she wasn't really planning on it either.

"All of it. Are you two dating?"

"NO!" They both yelled and Malfoy glanced with annoyance over his shoulder watching as Hermione slipped back down hiding again. The fear of everyone finding out was still running around her head, she couldn't cope if Harry heard about it and he most probably will...but she didn't know Blaise well and she had no clue about the friendship he held with Malfoy.

"It started with a dare...and now, she wants to learn what its like to be a true Slytherin."

"I never said slytherin but...I suppose that's about right." Hermione's voice had dropped to a whisper again and she went silent once more.

"Look, yesterday I took her for a make-out session under the stands that Potter almost caught her but he didn't. I took her on my broom, it got late, she fell asleep and I didn't wanna wake her so I put a change look sorta spell on her hoping no one would notice and let her sleep here sadly though, Granger had to speak." He shot his narrowed eyes towards her and then back at Blaise's shocked face. "It's just for fun, we're not into each other like that."

"Well you have to be into each other in some way to be doing that! But damn Granger, I never knew you had a wild side." Hermione blushed and let the covers fall to her waist, she sat up and looked Blaise straight in the eyes hoping he'd get her worry and reassure her but Malfoy went on.

"It's easier doing this, it's helping you know." Hermione was confused unaware that, that help that he was referring to was the change.

"I'm you best mate, do what you want. I'm not gonna say anything actually, I'll even help! I'll cover you up when I can. I've done way worse then what your doing but um, you know if Potter finds out your a dead man right?" Malfoy nodded smirking until he heard a rufflefrom the bed next to both of theirs.

The boy was waking up and Blaise quickly shot a look at Hermione.

"Duck under the covers!" He whispered as he jumped back into his bed, Hermione hid quickly and felt Malfoy jump in next to her, his arms wrapped around her waist and she snuggled closer to his chest as she heard the boy great them both before a door was shut.

She sat up quickly jumping out of the bed and grabbed her uniform from the side.

"I need to get changed and leave now!" She whispered harshly which only caused Blaise and Malfoy to laugh. "It's not a laughing matter!"

But the boys just kept shooting each other grins leaving a very annoyed Hermione standing there almost about to throw a fit if she didn't get out of there before anything else went wrong however the fact that she hadn't actually done anything with Malfoy was still a happy thought. She'd want to remember if she ever did anything along those lines.

"Chill Granger, you're gonna be here until everyone leaves." And with that, Hermione dropped her clothes and closed her eyes painfully shut as she crawled back into the bed but kept her distance from Malfoy. Blaise was alright thought, Hermione had found herself grinning, maybe the Slytherins weren't as bad as everyone thought...after all, she had so much reason to think so now.

~~

Waiting almost two hours before she could leave, Hermione ran down the halls and back up to her common room to fill her bag with the books she'd actually be needing. Her hair was still in the same messy bun from last night and she hadn't been bothered to comb it, instead she pulled on her uniform and rushed the hell outta the Slytherin common room and back to her's.

"Hermione?" She stopped, her bag still on her bed as she turned to see Ginny standing there with her eyebrow raised. "Where you at detention last night?"

"Huh? Oh...I um...with Mr Slughorn."

"Liar. I had detention too and it was Slughorn he blew his head off talking about where you were and all that! So where were you?" She asked grinning and jumping up onto the bed. Hermione just looked down at her, she couldn't stand this right now.

In fact, she needed to run to the Library grab a book, return one, run to the Great Hall, grab an excuse to why she was late back, make an excuse why she wasn't there in the morning and so on! And this stress...well it was killing her.

Lying was becoming a habit but it was causing more stress then good then again since when has lying ever been good.

"Um..."

"You weren't in all night! Oh god, where you hitting it off with Ron?"

"Ginny! Please I need to go!" Hermione snapped as she looked up at her friends hurt face, but she really couldn't stand talking about this now so she simply grabbed her bag and rushed from her common room and down to the Library the whole while trying to think up of excuses yet none were good enough.

Just as Hermione reached the courtyard her arm was grabbed roughly from behind and she was spun around to face Ron and Harry.

She still wasn't ready.

"Where were you all night? Where were you in the morning? Where were you during detention?" Ron poured on, his voice rising each time he asked and his eyebrows rising an inch each time. Hermione's pain was clear in her face as she tried thinking of excuses quickly. Harry just stood there watching the pair, his eyes narrowed slightly. "Well answer me!"

"I would if you would shut up and let me!" She snapped annoyed at how Ron kept cutting her off.

"Wow Grangers in a bit of a mood." All eyes turned to the blond boy as he walked towards them a smirk in place.

"Stay out of it Malfoy, it's nothing to do with you." Harry muttered through gritted teeth but Ron was back at yelling at Hermione for an answer. He didn't trust her suddenly, of course he shouldn't, but that still bothered Hermione, he was being clingy! She didn't like clingy.

"As a matter of fact, you'll find this has a lot to do with me." Hermione turned pale and her eyes shot to Malfoy along with Harry's and Ron. He'd heard the whole argument and now was he really going to rat her out? "Great friends you are."

Malfoy muttered rolling his eyes at the two boys.

"Here's you book back, next time don't hex me and I won't leave you searching the whole night for a book that isn't in the Library." Hermione sighed, her eyes had gone wide. Malfoy had just helped her out! Of course his neck would be on the line too, but he didn't really care about that.

Hermione took the book from his hands before ripping her arm free.

"Happy Ronald? Now leave me alone for the sake of Merlin!" She snapped as she stormed off towards the Library. She looked down at the book in her hands smiling, it was her missing Potions book, she'll have to thank Malfoy for that lucky save later but right now, she needed to sort out her books and somehow calm herself down enough to make peace with Ron and Harry.

~~

Malfoy turned to face Harry and Ron, his eyes narrowed before he turned his back and walked away.

Hermione was finally losing it and he knew now would be the time to get her into his bed. Why? Because she was stressed and mad, a very weak point on Hermione which he'd gathered from the years of course she might just punch him like she did before but then again, Malfoy was willing to take that chance...yet it wouldn't be as fun to just get it over with.

Even if he wouldn't except it to himself...he enjoyed the chase building up too much.

"What was that about?" Blaise asked joining his friend as they walked down the halls.

"Granger was in a bit of a mood."

"No, I'm talking about you baiting her out." Malfoy stopped walking, his eyes narrowing as he stared at his friend.

"What are you implying Blaise?" He hissed hoping to Merlin Blaise wasn't taking it to where he thought he was. At times Malfoy could really kill Blaise but of course, he wouldn't dare for one, since the fire their relationship had grown close, very close and nothing was there to break it. He hadn't really had a true friend before but Blaise was the closest thing yet Malfoy never opened up to Blaise and that was one thing Blaise hoped Hermione could help with.

"Nothing. Just be careful Malfoy, some wars you can't win." And with that, Blaise turned the corner leaving Malfoy standing there rather confused.

Sighing Malfoy leaned back against the wall watching as first years rushed nervously to their lesions, some forgetting where they were going and others whimpering as they looked up at the glaring 7th year.

"Oh what the hell," Malfoy muttered pushing himself off the wall and making his way quickly towards the Library, his eyes spotting Ron and smirking.

~~

Hermione threw her bag to the ground and quickly fell to the ground also, her knees to her chest and her head held by her hands as she stared at the ground.

Why did her world feel so differently so suddenly?

Maybe it was her time of the month but everything just felt like it was falling apart and nothing that big had happened yet! Although somewhere, Hermione knew it had something to do with waking up in Malfoys bed and Blaise knowing and also the lying, it took a lot to get used too and she was already behind on her work and they'd only just started school!

Groaning, Hermione threw her books to the ground and tried closing her eyes to see if maybe she could regain herself but it was a fail.

"Weasley already pissing you off Granger? That's not so good for the relationship is it now." Hermione looked up hearing that stuck up voice sound and she was faced with that famous smirk and those arms crossed against that firm chest with his shoulder leaning against the side of the shelf.

"Piss off Malfoy," She moaned getting her feet again.

"Oh someone's touchy." he chuckled and Hermione spun around to face him anger clear in her features.

"I mean it! Piss off and leave me alone!" The harshness in her words hit Malfoy and he straightened his posture, his eyes narrowed glaring at her.

"Don't talk to me like that! It's not my fault you can't handle-"

"No I can't! Because it's all getting out of hand!" She yelled back watching as Malfoy's eyes softened a little shocked when he saw tears fill her brown eyes. "I'm lying and the more I do the closer I get to getting caught! And I'll have no friends! You may not care or know how that feels but I do and I don't want to be there again! I'm getting closer to getting caught with you and now Blaise knows? I woke up in your bed and I actually slept well! And...and I'm just losing everything."

Malfoy saw the tears pour from her eyes and maybe before he would have laughed said a nasty remark and walked away but this time he couldn't.

"And I know you have some true slytherin intention apart from helping me because why would you? You've hated me! And then you actually baiting me out just confuses me more and I feel like I don't hate you so much which is bad!" Hermione was blabbing now unable to stop as she stared at the ground waving her hands around. "I'm just a mudblood in your eyes and I'm not in control of everything and-"

Hermione cut off, she didn't really know what she was saying by now but not before long she fell back to the ground, her hands covering her face as she cried.

Malfoy stood taking in everything she said, groaning and rolling his eyes however, Malfoy made his way towards her and wrapped his arm around the sobbing girl pulling her to his chest.

"Why are you still here?" She asked bitterly.

"You want me to go fine!" He was ready to get up but her hands grabbed his shirt pulling him back down as she continued to sob into his shirt.

"No! I'm sorry..." He stayed there holding her and praying to Merlin she'd pull herself together this was no where near his sort of thing and he really didn't like it...but he didn't like seeing her cry either.

"You don't hate me really?"

"Shut up." She murmured as she wiped at her eyes.

"You know, being mudblood ain't that bad."

"Why do you have to say it like that?"

"Sorry, being muggle born isn't that bad." She sniffled and pulled away getting to her feet.

"Whatever you say, but we both know there's more to this then your letting on."

"Your right but it's fun too. Look Granger, I'm not saying that I don't have my own motives but I'm saying it's gonna get easier." He got to his feet also watching as she looked to the ground again and by then Hermione had already cut the conversation short. She didn't want to get into it again, it felt weird how she just opened up to Malfoy and even weirder that he stayed.

"I'm going to find my books you should go, your gonna be late." Hermione muttered wanting to be away from Malfoy too. She needed to clear her head, right now she was mad at everyone.

Turning away Hermione walked towards the darkest area of the Library. The candles had burnt quite low and Hermione had no intention on going to her next lesion. As she scanned the books on the shelf she scorned herself for losing it like she did and in front of her enemy let alone admitting that may he was changing from being her enemy.

But what was it that confused and made Hermione so awkward after waking up in his bed? Well even she didn't know...or maybe she just didn't want to admit it.

Drying her face, Hermione put herself in her book mood trailing her finger along the old spines of the leather books. She could swear she heard footsteps coming from behind her but she was too drawn into the books that she was searching for to care as her eyes narrowed trying to read the words clearer.

She really should have brought her wand.

"What-" Hermione's useless words to herself had trailed off quickly as she felt someones eyes burning holes through her. "Malfoy get lost."

"Aw don't tell me you want to skip your first class so you can find books? That's not very...dangerous is it now." Rolling her eyes Hermione ignored Malfoy and continued hunting down the books she wanted. "I bet I can make you feel better."

Hermione's breath had caught and she felt her heart to a little flip of excitement at the thought but she wasn't easy and she wasn't going to let him know.

"Whateve-" Before Hermione had a chance to finish, she felt those same hands grasp her waist, that same cool breath trickle down the side of her face as they towered over her and that same firm chest pressed against her.

"You sure about that Granger?" His voice was husky almost like a warning and she could hear the smirk in his voice as she fought to keep her eyes open.

"I-" Again she was cut off as she felt his lips lock to the smooth area under her lobe and her eyes had fluttered closed, her head leaning to the side as she bit down on her bottom lip concealing the moan that begged to leave her lips. She could feel his hand trail down from her waist towards her stomach and further down towards the rim of her skirt, his fingers sliding in under her skirt.

Gasping, Hermione shifted, her hands pressed against the books as she moved her hips trying to see if she could wiggle free but by the smirk placing on his lips against her skin, Hermione knew she couldn't. His hand was still grasping tightly to her waist and his teeth were now grazing against her neck as she moaned.

Her back was exploding with shivers, the tingly sensation from his fingers traveled deeper as his fingers slipped in under her pants....

"Mr Malfoy?!" Malfoy had suddenly pulled his hand away before he could reach anywhere...else and jumped back out of shock. Hermione on the other hand stood there trying to get her breathing under control before looking up at the shocked Liberian. "Miss Granger?"

"Uh..." Hermione's words were a blur as she tried to reassign herself failing at every attempt.

The Liberian however shook her head looking at both of them before clearing her throat and putting on her usual bossy voice.

"I suggest you get to class and leave these...meddling for another time in another place." With that said the old Liberian turned on her heel and walked away.

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" Hermione hissed as she spun around to face Malfoy.

"What?"

"You are trying to purposely get us caught!"

"Oh please, you so enjoyed that." He said smirking but Hermione simply walked up towards Malfoy and brought her foot up before bringing it down on his toes as hard as possible.

"Now that, I enjoyed." And spun around leaving Malfoy as he fell to the ground clutching his foot in pain.

Continue Reading