She thought he could flirt

By Chocl8Muffin

Jasmine is a play girl who had Zachariah protecting her ever since she's little but when she gets dragged out... More

She thought he could flirt
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter Twenty three -last chapter-
DID SOMEBODY SAY A SEQUEL?

Chapter five.

11.5K 185 21
By Chocl8Muffin

She thought he could flirt

Chapter five:

‘We found you again, Martino. You owe us something and we’ll get it back’

Martin puffed out smoke as his fingers had his cigarette. He was sitting beside an opened window and he took another long drag before exhaling, a look of thoughtfulness on his face.

They found him, he has what they want or most probably need, they’ll find him if he doesn’t act quickly and do something.

But how could he react with all that’s going on when he barely has money to live? The sexy chick inside, sleeping like some Disney princess was the reason why he paid a thousand plus dollars to fix his motorcycle and now he had no money.

Would he stay here or leave and return back to his place?

He shook his head, of course he won’t return back to his place! That would be idiotic.

He took another long drag before throwing the cigarette out the window. He exhaled slowly trying to enjoy it whilst it lasts. The sun was at its peak and Jasmine was still sleeping. He has to admit, the girl had seriously good design style.

Her house was not huge but it was spacious. The walls were dark red and the wooden floors were covered with plush carpets. He couldn’t resist moving his toes in the softness of it earlier. An open kitchen was situated beside the bathroom door, all electronics in the house were expensive and new, that was something he was positive about.

Suddenly, the door to her room was opened and she stormed out of the room with her tank top stuck under her bra that it exposed her flat stomach. Martin was taken by surprise and that explained why he just fell on the couch and watched her silently walk in her tank top and panties running around the place.

“oh my god, oh my god” she kept mumbling before suddenly stopping before Martin. He lifted his eyes from her stomach before settling on her chest and then he had a hard time settling it on her eyes that were scowling

“Why didn’t you wake me!” she screamed angrily before punching him square in the face. His back hit the couch and he covered the punched area as he gaped at her running inside the room and slamming the door shut.

He kept staring at the door, didn’t she say earlier that if he woke her, she’ll cut of his rods?

Excuse you, he needed his rods.

He loved his rods!

“what the he—“ when he started saying under his breath, the door opened revealing her in a skirt and the same tank top, she looked too sexy for wherever she was going.

“where are you going?” he asked and then frowned when he realized his voice was barely audible, so he repeated more loudly this time.

“Where are you going?”

When he spoke those words, she was grabbing a pop tart from the cupboard and she threw it in the microwave. When she heard him, she turned around and narrowed her eyes,” I have a class.”

He frowned,” I thought you were old”

“Well, I’m graduating next year” she said still narrowing her eyes that he felt a little scared.

When she took her pop tart and walked to the door, he cleared his throat and said,” are you going like that? Can’t you wear something a little more conservative?”

He winced, conservative? A standing ovation for your stupidity Martino! you’re annoyed someone will see her like that and jalous of anyone who would flirt with her, but still…

More conservative?!

She turned around and glared at him, she suddenly walked to where he was sitting, grabbed his chin that she noticed was filled with little hairs and she breathed in fornt for his lips,” say that to someone who cares”

And with that, she left him on the couch as she ran out of the apartment in haste.

She was late! She over slept and was now late! She even had a test and the idea of missing it was hurting her badly. A smile tugged on her lips when she remembered how attractive Martin looked.

He was sitting in his jeans and his leather jacket was on the ground along with his shirt, which means he was watching her while sitting on the couch shirtless.

Actually when she thinks of how he looked like now, she’s kind of turned on.

Raising her eyebrow she bit her lip, she got crazy on him but she was late!

She took a taxi and told him her destination and all she could have to do was to trust Martin to keep her house safe and sound.

~

“Beth, wake up” Elizabeth shifted slightly before hearing her name being called once again. she blinked her eyes and saw Sam hovering above her.

“we’ve got school, come on” he whispered, she turned and grabbed the pillow with her to cover her head.

“no, you won’t sleep on me, wake up!” he whined and started tickling her, she froze first before giggling and then it ended up with him on top of her, tickling the life out of her.

“I’m awake, I’m awake!” she breathed, when he got of her, he was already dressed. Elizabeth wiped a tear away from her face before she stood up and looked down on what she’s wearing.

“I’m already dressed” she stated.” No you’re not, go to the guest room and choose something else! Half your wardrobe is here anyway” he said sitting on the computer playing ‘chicken invaders’

“fine, I’ll finish in ten minutes” she said before running out of the room to get dressed.

When they finally sat in Uncle Gerard’s car, Elizabeth started feeling the effect of her sudden wake up call.

“I have a horrible headache” she whined grabbing her head in her palms.

Sam looked at her wit a smirk before saying,” too bad”

She scowled at him,” you’re annoying”

“I know” he smiled, she stuck her tongue out.

“whatever” he mumbled and watched the streets as they were driven to school.

“I called your mom, Elizabeth” Uncle Gerard spoke.

“how is she?” she asked excitedly, Uncle Gerard chuckled

“she’s great, actually she told me to tell you that she’s the one who is going to pick you up from school today and also she said there will be a surprise for you”

Elizabeth smiled and looked at Sam who was eying his father curiously.

“what do you think it is?” he asked. Elizabeth shrugged and kept smiling to school.

Middle school was hard, some say high school is hard but actually middle school is considered harder! If you mess up in middle school, then high school will be hard for you. So in the end, middle school is all that matters!

And unfortunately, Elizabeth had a hard time fitting in at school. But she never admitted it. Sam always tried to make her admit it but she just denies denies denies.

When they reached school and said goodbye to Gerard who watched them with a smile on his face, they entered the halls.

Suddenly, Alec, the boy Elizabeth was stuck with in the English project, stood before her.

“you shouldn’t be my partner” he hissed and a couple of other boys stood behind him. Sam held on to Elizabeth’s hand and he took a forward step so that he was almost covering her.

“Mrs. Brown is the one who decided, Alec.” He said forecefully.

Alec smirked and then looked into his batman watch,” we still have like five minutes till the bell rings. If you don’t want us to beat you Sam, just take a side step and let me deal with this… nerd”

Elizabeth’s eyes widened! He called her a nerd!

Suddenly, her heart clenched but before she could run away, Sam let go of her hand to use it to punch Alc’s face. Alec fell on the ground covering his nose and groaning. Some kids stopped in the hall and kept cheering,” fight! Fight! Fight!”

Elizabeth stared flabbergasted at Sam who was rubbing his knuckles. A scowl was on his face. When he turned around, he grabbed her hand and kept walking like they were doing a while ago, as if he didn’t just hit a boy.

“why did you do that? All he does is talk! Now you made it actions too!” she hissed under breath beside his ear.

He stopped and looked at her, he was wearing his favorite blue shirt that had a sentence written on it,” I’m your superman” and the superman logo beneath it.

“I did it because I had to” he answered. She shook her head, if her mom knew about this, she’ll yell.

“you didn—“

“yes I did. You’re my best friend. I love you. And they can’t just annoy you as f I’m not around”

Elizabeth watched him blank at first before a soft smile covered her face. She grabbed his hand this time and walked with him to class.

“well, thank you”

“yeah, it hurt” he admitted and both of them laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 1.1K 9
Once Upon Now Grand Prize Winner published by Gallery Books. Sixteen-year-old Mira Sighansen never questions her place in the majestic wilderness of...
2.7K 236 15
In the land of Mankahar, the human Empire has discovered how to rob animals of speech in order to "pacify" them for farming. Indigo, rabbit princess...
267 67 8
Do you believe in love at first sight? It might be with the love of your life. 🌹 Princess Rosaline's life was bound by a prophecy long before she wa...
909K 20.8K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...