Stranded

By luckyanna

When Elle was just a little girl, her aunt told her about this great trip through Europe she had once gone on... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

15.1K 1K 128
By luckyanna

❝ The feeling of being stranded is, by far, the worst feeling in the world. You feel lost, and alone, and everything feels foreign... you feel helpless.

And the funny thing is, I always thought being stranded had to involve you, a strange place, and many hardships for you to find you way back home. But the truth is, I got stranded the second I lost my aunt. And I had to get lost in a foreign place (stranded in the actual sense of the word) for me to be able to find myself again. 

Elle's journal: The Europe Trip, last entry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 45 26
When Christian's family moves to a new town Christian is not happy. He misses his old school in the big city with all of his friends and family. Then...
5.4K 153 46
A quiet girl stumbles into the lives of the TeenTitans. After saving their lives, the girl becomes closer to them. And yet suddenly she is attracted...
4.7K 801 14
[ONC 2022 SHORTLISTER] She was running from something while he was running to something. When strange circumstances throw them together, they realise...
19K 159 29
Alyssa goes on vaction with her best friends (including her boyfriend) to the place that she call her paradise on earth. Her grandparents used to liv...