I Didn't Just Kiss Her (Selen...

Av LovezDesire

"It's mistletoe, don't you know it? If two persons are under the mistletoe they should kiss" "So if I kiss yo... Mer

Preface
II. This is new
III. Mistletoe
IV - A little more time
V. Believe Part I
V - Believe Part II
THE END.

I. I Think I Might Like It

10.7K 201 15
Av LovezDesire

Alex's POV

Never in my life had I seen too much students out here. Something tells me this year is going to be crazy.

"So Alex, how is it going with Mason?" Juliet and I had been walking all around school trying to find our new classroom. I'm not able to see all the numbers at the doors because I'm constantly turning around to give her a proper answer to the 21 questions session she's making.

"Oh. Mmm, well it's alright, I mean I like him and all but it's really like, like dating my brother or something"

"What do you mean?" I give a quick read to the activity chart and thank god Volleyball is in it. In this school, if you're not in a sport activity, you have no option but stay reading old books at the library. Where Mrs. Holloways is not a really good company. Her constant sneezing and her - Shh guys, please be quiet- is not that entertaining.

"Yeah. Is really cool being around him but I love him more like as a brother, not as a boyfriend. I've been trying to find a way to tell him"

"Poor Mason"

After about ten minutes we finally found our classroom. Students are already getting in, hopefully there are still 3 seats in the middle of the room. I take the one in the middle and Juliet takes the one in the right. The bell rings and not even five minutes pass by and she already asked us to take out our Math's book

Suddenly a knock is heard

"Sorry Miss,may I get in?"

"Name, please"

"Allison Monroe" Why does that sound familiar? Monroe, I know a Monroe but who ... 

Oh damn, It's Sonny, Sonny Monroe. The girl we used to mess with years ago. Samantha always said she was a no one and kept bugging her. I had to do the same for reputation reasons but honestly, she seemed so nice. And right now she also looks so nice. 

For a girl who always wore baggy pants and extra large shirts, this is quite a change. Leather jacket, skinny jeans, white shirt and black converse. 

Had I been lesbian, I would have already fucked her.

Wait ... what?

Allison's POV

"You may get in this time, Miss Monroe. However you have detention in room 650 when your classes finish. I really appreciate punctuality"

"Yeah Miss..." I trail off suddenly starting to feel nervous

"Take a sit, there's only one left anyway"

I walk to the only free seat I find and can't help but feel eyes on me from all around. However, most of them are gazes and it makes me feel proud. To think that just a year ago, most of the ones that are gazing now, were pushing me around the halls or calling me names. It feels amazing.

And just then, I meet her gaze. Alex is noticing me. Mission achieved.

"Take a picture. It will last longer" I say not really directing to her but of course I was talking to her. I finally look down at her and find her looking straight up at me.

"What?" she asks

"Have you finished checking me out?" I whisper on her ear while I am sitting down. Luckily my chair is just beside hers.

"I was not checking you out Monroe" She whispers back bitterly not looking at me anymore

"Yes. Sure you weren't" She turns to look at me suspiciously. I take the chance to wink at her. And I can swear I saw her blush slightly before she quickly turned her head back to the board.

Alex's POV

She winked at me. And I can't believe I had to squeeze my legs together after she did.

She is not looking at me any more so I take the chance to take a better look.

Why have I never noticed how well sculptured she is? She is so soft. Her legs look so inviting and they make a perfect match with her lower back. which, right now is being exposed since she's leaning over her desk. Her hair looks so soft and I feel my fingers twitch by just thinking aout caressing it.  Then I look at her lips and I loose it. At least my jaw looses it's grip and my lips are quite opened now. I want to kiss her.

What? NO. You don't want that, Alex. You so not  want her.

However, nothing stops me from admiring.

"Wow, looking good don't you think?" I hear from beside me but I was too distracted to pay attention

"Yeah, she's gorgeous" My eyes are still on her lips. It was kind of a bad idea. Because as soon as I opened my mouth, she turns to me, catching me staring at her. I freeze but do not allow her to get me nervous.

Her eyebrow quirks and I give her a small wink. The corner of her lips lift into a smirk and I smile back. I am too focused on her that the clear of throat that Juliet does, makes me jump a bit.

"Who are you talking about?" she asks

"Who are you talking about?" What are we talking about?

"Your boyfriend, of course"

"Sure, where is he?"

"Alex, who is that 'She' you were talking about?"

"No one, I was just distracted"

"Aaaalex, come on. Don't you trust me?" I nod still out of myself when suddenly the bell rings, scaring me and making me jump again. What? but it's been like five minutes or so!

"Alex, tell me" I look to the front of the classroom and spot Sonny. She's looking straight to the door before she walks out of the classroom.

"I was talking about Sonny" I admit. My head lowers but shoots up when I don't hear any reply from Juliet

"Please don't be mad at me I just --"

"Al, I'm not mad at you. How can I be? It's totally normal" I smile

"So you like her...like her like wanting to date her?" I tilt my head to the side not knowing what to answer.

"Well I've always thought she's interesting ..."

"Then why haven't you made a move on her?"

"What!? Are you kidding me?" I half whisper half yell

"No, actually I--"

"Hey Russo!" I freeze for like the tenth time in the last ten minutes. I know that voice.

Slowly, I turn around and spot her just a few inches away from me.

"H-hey Monroe"

"Well this is my "go away" bell. Good Luck Alex"  Juliet taps my shoulder and gives me a small suggestively wink. After she walks away enough, I turn my full attention to Sonny. She has this cute quiet alluring smile on her face.

"So Alex..." Her hand goes to the back of her neck and it's not too hard to tell she's having trouble with speaking.

"Sonny, would you like to go out with me tonight?" WHAT THE FUCK!? How did that came out of my mouth? Oh my god, I can't believe I said that

Her eyes wide for few seconds before she starts smiling. Her teeth bit down on her lower lip and I can't help but wish those were my teeth. Oh Alex. Stop it now.

"Sorr--" I stop myself as someone interrupts me. And right now I don't know if I should thank them or blame them.

"Sonny!" Shane, just perfect

"Mmhm?" she murmurs.

"I was thinking that we should totally go out tonight. Where shall I pick you up?" Her eyebrow quirks and I scoff in disgust.

"Excuse me?" My voice is venom and my blood is boiling. This dude can't be damn serious! He turns to look at me half shocked half confused but no word comes out of her mouth.

"Do you really think she is going out with you after what you did to her?" I wouldn't. Nobody would. He was the first one that start bugging her. He was actually the reason why half the school started being mean to her.

"As if you had never called out at her, Russo. Besides,don't you know that she has had a crush on me like forever? I'm doing her a favour and you're not helping her, Fuck Off Russo" I am about to reply when Sonny does it for me.

"Actually Shane, she's right, I'm not interested anymore, I don't even know what I saw on you. And to be more specific, you're not my type" His face changes again to shock and I laugh to myself. 

"What are you talking about? I have everything you could wish for" Ugh this dude. Sonny laughs and looks at me with a smile on her face.

"Actually, you're far away from that. Now, can Alex and me continue with out conversation?

"What do you --- wait. Are you really hitting on Russo? HAA,I can't believe this" I blush at the thought.

Alison's POV

"What do you --- wait. Are you really hitting on Russo? JAA,I can't believe this"  

"That's not your business  but if that will make you leave, then yes"

"Ok Monroe. But when you realise she can't give you what I can, you'll be running back to my arms"

"You mean that thing?" I point my finger to his crotch and he nods. A proud smile on his face.

"Ha-ha-ha. You're so hilarious. Look,can you please go away already? I'm trying to talk to Alex now"

I look back at Alex and find her blushing. The pink on her cheeks giving her face the final angelical touches.

From my back, I hear Shane Scoff and then he's gone.

"Sorry, you were saying?" I ask her as gently as my voice allows me to

"Oh-uh-I ... I was wondering if you would like to hang out later after school ... maybe?" 

"Sounds lovely" I smile.

"Where do we meet?" I ask.

"I ... I'll go for you at room 650. After your detention" I had already forgotten about that

"Perfect. Where will we go to?"

"How about we decide when we meet?" I nod 

"It's a date" I smirk. She blushes again. This time deeply and I can't help but bit my lip. She wanders her eyes along my lips and I smirk again

"S-sure" she whispers. 

"See you later, Russo" I whisper and pass by her, brushing incidentally my arm against hers.

OH MY GOSH! I'M GOING OUT WITH ALEXANDRA FUCKING RUSSO!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

227K 5.6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 47K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
537K 33K 97
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2K 95 12
Rucas short story following Riley and Lucas pregnancy from day one and the dilemmas through It