Friend Zoning, Kim Hanbin

Door mamamiabeans

In which a girl rejected a guy she liked because of his career. [START: 09/12/2015. END: 14/05/17] Cover cre... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
#tag: why i love binbinjara
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
attention.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 [end]
TYSM!
(1)
#myprecious

Chapter 3

3.8K 117 49
Door mamamiabeans

The sound of car honking and noise of people wake me up from my precious sleep, our house is pretty much at in the city civilize place so it explain that.

It's 6pm here but I just woke up, since I haven't adapt to the timezone yet. I'm awake all night, then fall asleep at 9am or sth and I just woke up now.

Rubbing my eye, rolling out of bed then head to the bathroom. I change into a better cloth and put my hair into a bun. I'm thinking of walking around and explore this neighborhood alittle bit.

"Eoni, I want ice cream!"

I shake my head slightly, "We haven't had our dinner yet,"

" Okay..." She seem alittle disappointed.

"You can have it after dinner okay?" She stick out her pinky finger and I locked it then she clap excitedly, I just giggle at her.

The street is already full of light, couple are walking around linging each other arm. Smells of yummy food coming from the foodstand. Chloe and I walking through the street enjoying korea cool air breeze.

We saw a hat shop, without myself knowing, i already found myself walking into shop. I love hats!

I tried on a few, then I saw in the corner it's two Pink Beanie, One is slightly bigger for like a adult, and another is supposedly look like it was for a toddler.

I quickly put one on mine and the another one on Chloe. "We look like twins!" I exclaim.

"Let buy this, shall we?" Chloe nodded so we head to the cashier and pay the for the Beanie.

It's getting pretty dark, I look at the time on my phone and it's already 8pm so we decide to head back home since Mom said to be back before it's late.

We arrived just in time before dinner. We start eating then talked about some random stuff.

"Eoni, I finish my dinner. I want my icecream!" She exclaimed, licking the last bits of her food.

I drawls an 'okay'. I walked to fridge,open the frozen section but I can't find icecream anywhere.

I must have finish it all during kdrama marathon last night.

Uh oh.

"Sorry Chloe, we are out of it." I says. Chloe just pouted. She look disappointed.

"Fine, I will go buy you some," I said in defeat and I heard Chloe goes 'YAY'.

"Please put a coat on, it's cold out Darling!" -Mom

I jokingly rolled my eye, "okay okay."

I put a coat on just like Mom order and the beanie I just bought earlier then grab my wrist wallet and my phone.

I enter the closest connivence store near our house, pushing the door inside the smell of coffee and ramyun welcome me. I went to icecream section and grab a few assorted flavour. The yummy smell of ramyun tingling my nose, made me hungry, I decide to bought a cup of coffee and ramyun to eat.

What am I doing. I just ate earlier. Gosh.

"You sure do like coming here aren't you?" a voice said.

I rose my eye up from my ramyun and turn around, I saw a guy around my age covering in scarf, hat, and mask. He kinda look like the weird guy from yesterday. I already forget his name...

"Hey."

"Hey?" I, confused, says back. He suddenly sit in the vacant seat next to me then start eating his ramnyun.

"You said you aren't living around here though?"

I was about to move to the other vacant seat and ignore him, but he react fast and grab me by my arms. I quickly shake his hand off, "What?" He do the eye movement like he's directing me to sit back down, "Talk. I'm not going to hurt you".

I rolled my eye. I don't know what it is, but I just found myself sit back down with my arm crossed, "I am. But my mom do teach me not to talk to strangers Duh.."

"We are not stranger-" He rolled his eye. "Want me to tell you a little secert?"

I just nodded and let him continue,

"Our first meeting was...WEIRD" He emphasis the word 'weird'.

"How?" I mumble while I slurp my ramnyun waiting for his response.

"We met in the guy bathroom..it wasn't normal for a guy and girl to meet in that kind of place, you know.." He says whistle.

My eye grew wide. I immidately split out all my ramnyun to his shirt, while choking saliva like crazy retard. People in the connivence store turn to us and give us strange looks.

"Yah! Keep it down! People are staring!" He whined while patting my back.

"w-w-wat..t-ter" I managed to say between my cough.

He somehow got on hand to a bottle of water and hand it to me. I quickly bottle it down and relief wash all through me. "Are you okay?" He asked. I just nodded.

"B-but, why did you follow me all this long?" He rolled his eye once a again.

Rude ass.

"I'm not following you, duh. I was just happen to meet you again-" he said as he wipe the ramnyun I spilt out on him off his hoodie. I quickly run back into the store, bought some wet wipe then I hand it to him while mumble "sorry."

"But hey, want me to tell you a bigger secert?" He ask, half grinning.

What's with that grinning again?

"What?" He grin even wider, "We just kiss! Nice timing~"

I rolled my eye, "Where did you get that joke from? It's not even funny." I said as I took out a few more wetwipe and wipe some leftover that still on his hoodie.

As I feel wipe his hoodie, I can feel his abs underneath his shirt. Shit. That was hard...SooYeon.Wtf are you saying?

He wiggle his eyebrow back and fourth, "You just drank from my bottle." He point to the bottle he handed me earlier that was still in my hand.

My head was puzzle for alittle while but then I finally got it that we just kiss indirectly through the bottle. I blush, real hard But I quickly turn to the side avoiding his gaze. I slowly turn my head back, put my head down then start cleaning his hoodie again.

"There's barely anything left, if you just wanna touch me stop." He give me his lopsided smirk.

I quickly removed my hand from his hoodie "Joking-" He chuckle.

"But since you did all this mess..you need to do me a favour, deal?"

What if he made me do some weird dare? Whatef..I don't care!

"Fine, deal." I grunts.

He smiled hard, "Talk to me for a while then..."

This guy is weird but somehow we end up talking about lots of thing. We found out we had a lot in common. He love beanie, I love beanie. He has a younger sister, I have a younger sister. We both love Pringles and Red converse.

I also found out that he like to rap and do music. "You want me to teach you how to rap?"

"No thank you. Not interested"

He chuckle slightly shake his head, "You're one of a kind." 

I turn to my ramnyun but it's already all soggy and I just realize that I was too absorb in talking to him that I forgot about my ramnyun.

My phone suddenly ring, I fish it out from my pocket and it's my Mom.

Please tell pizza, I love him.

Sincerely, me. Thank you.

"Hello?"

[KANG SOOYEON WHERE ARE YOU! I AM WORRIED SICK!] she yelled from the otherside, I pulled my phone from a ear since I prefer to keep my hearing.

"I will be there in a second, mom." I quickly hang up avoiding anymore yelling.

I stand up, almost start running back home but I feel a pair of hand grabbing me, "Are you going now?"

I nodded, "Something came up, I need to go." I tried removed his hand but his grip was stronger.

Ugh, I really should work out.

"Atleast give me your number first, so that we can hang next time"

"Fine!" He quickly hand me his phone, and I type my number in.

"So, friend?" He stick out his hand.

I quickly shake it, "friend."  Then I ran back home.

Thank god, Mom wasn't make a big fuss about it. I just lied to her that I met an old friend who lived here and she bought my lies.

She just lectured here and there alittle bit and I got off the hook.

I threw myself on my bed, I can feel my phone beep alerting there's a message so I took it out and there's a text from unknown number,

UNKNOWN: Hey, this is your handsome rapper BI ;)

I giggle at his text, and quickly reply back.

ME: Hey there, goodnight.

He may be weird, may be alittle too weird but he seem great and I'm glad he's my first friend in Korea afterall.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

93.1K 2.9K 17
"You broke our promise.." ยฉanonnoying 2014 Edited: 2016 [COMPLETED]
47.5K 1.5K 31
"leave or stay?" ยฉanonnoying 2018 #5 - june [COMPLETED]
12.2K 415 18
Spending your 14 days with your ex-boyfriend. I hate my life. - Song Hyemi.
9.4K 311 9
this is a bxb book so, you've been warned! ยฉ luvjiwonverse, 2019 start: 24th june 2019 end: 9th april 2020