Demigods At Hogwarts | โœ“

By ClaireValdez

Another prophecy, another quest. Seven demigods enrol as students at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wiza... More

1-The Prophecy
2-The Sorting
3-That Night and Breakfast
4-Classes Part 1
5-Classes Part 2
6-Classes Part 3
7-Classes Part 4 and a Talk with Annabeth
8-Thalico
9-Defense Against the Boggart
10-We Have Some Fun in Charms
11-Drew Has a Fan
12-Hogsmeade Part 1
13-Hogsmeade Part 2
14-Hogsmeade Part 3
15-Hogsmeade Part 4
16-The Lake and Something Sinister
17-Who is He?
18-Divination and Potions
19-Diagon Alley
20-Whizzbee is the Name
21-Songs, Skrewts, and Dreams
22-An Interrogation (Kinda)
23-Quidditch Tryouts
24-Capture the Flag
25-Leo Screams a Lot
26-We Sneak Into Rooms
27-I Nearly Get Brain Damage
28-Dumbledore Has News
29-Dumbledore Talks
30-What's a Netvor?
31-Leo Becomes FBI
32-Scissors are Genius
33-Reasons
34-Even More Explanations
35-Draco Demands Details
36-Claiming
37-The Valdezinator Returns
38-Ravenclaw Tower
39-We Discuss Insurance
41-Hermione Reads the News
42-The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword
43-Circe is Bonkers
44-The Third Wizarding War
45-Hazel's Inconvenient Nap
46-Books Can Kill You
47-Guinea Pigs Save the Day
48-The Sun is Setting
49-Through the Dark
50-Day
51-THE END

40-The Chamber of Secrets

12.1K 352 689
By ClaireValdez

^LEO'S SUPER AWEOME TACOS!

Lol I made it when I was bored XD

This is a lame attempt to make you guys not hate me. You'll hate me once you get to the end of this chapter.

muahaha :P

Nobody's POV

They got stuck at the sink. Nobody knew the way to open up the secret passageway.

"Should we like...do it the hard way and break through?" Percy asked.

"That'll work," Annabeth said, and Percy raised his hand like a young Padawan using the Force.

Clear water shot into the air like a fountain, and the sink smashed into the ceiling and stuck there.

Percy looked up, "Whoops." He made the water drain away, "It won't come down. Hopefully."

They streamed through the pipe and raced across the corridor. Percy and Annabeth started to cut a doorway through the locked double doors, which was something Salazar Slytherin would not be happy about.

"WAIT!" someone shrieked. Hermione came running over, "That's not necessary." They didn't bother asking her how she had known they were here. She spoke a few words in Parseltongue, and the doors clicked open.

They'd only arrived about fifteen minute late, but the Chamber of Secrets was in absolute pandemonium. Two dozen people were running around swinging black swords, and Harry, Ron, Drew, and Draco were shooting spells and throwing fangs.

"Is that..." Percy squinted.

"...Ethan Nakamura?" Annabeth gasped.

"Ethan who?" Leo asked.

"And that's Michael Yew!" Nico pointed.

"Michael You?" Leo asked.

A tall blond girl with grey eyes leapt down from a column and landed on Leo, screaming a battle cry.

It became clear that the four Hogwarts students were fighting bad guys.

Thalia raised her birthday present, a shining silver bow four feet long, and shot an arrow into one guy's sleeve from across the room, pinning him to the wall.

Leo drew his Celestial Bronze sword—something he rarely used—and fought against the girl, bronze against iron.

Piper knocked out another blondie with Katoptris, and went to help Ron, who was ducking behind columns and shooting various spells at his attackers.

Hermione shot numerous hexes from her wand, and in minutes had a blond boy unconscious. Then she went to help Drew, who was warding off two enemies.

Jason disarmed another blond boy and tied him up with the Rope-Binding Charm.

Draco was doing fine on his own, blasting traps at the floor in front of his enemies and swinging his dagger threateningly at anyone who approached.

Annabeth fought three enemies at once, and Percy went one-on-one with Ethan. Unfortunately, they were somehow evenly matched. How was that possible?

The girl fighting Leo pressed her sword against his hilt and twisted, and his sword flew halfway across the room. "I learned that from Kronos," she said smugly. Leo blasted fire at her hair, but she swiped her sword and the flames stopped.

"Ah geez," Leo muttered, ducking as she swung her sword once more. Continuing to dance away from her sword, Leo pulled out a big shiny tin can from his tool belt. "Plan B time." He poured about forty breath mints onto the floor and threw the container at her face. She ducked and tried to avoid the mints, but it was impossible. Her feet went out from under her, and her sword flew out of her hand when her elbow hit the ground.

"BOO-YAH!" Leo pumped his fist triumphently.

Nico jumped over an unconscious attacker and wrenched away Michael's sword before he could swing at Drew. Then he went to help Harry. Michael pulled a short black knife out of his pocket. Drew backed up and tripped over a stone. Michael tried to drive his knife into Drew's face. She wedged her legs under his rib cage, and just before she kicked, he twisted, and was instead launched sideways. Straight into Ethan Nakamura.

"Yew!" Ethan roared, pushing at Michael's face. Ethan's fake eye spun around and blocked Percy's swing while still on the ground.

"Why?" Percy yelled. "You two were both on our side! Ethan, you betrayed Kronos!"

Michael rolled off Ethan, who staggered to his feet. He calmly brushed himself off, and his fake eye continued to look around the room while his real eye focused on Percy's angry face. "What?"

"What what?" Percy demanded. "How are you even alive?"

"I never died," Ethan said. "I was spared."

"Nobody looked for me!" Michael snarled. "I was drowning under the dirt, and everybody stepped over me."

"We searched for hours!" Percy protested. "Your cabin did too! And did you just say you were in the dirt?"

"I'm glad you never found me," Michael ignored the question, "because I live in a mansion now. Not at Camp Half-Blood."

He said the last words with so much spite and hate, Percy lowered his sword. "Michael...what happened to you?" he whispered.

Percy suddenly saw Michael and Ethan clearly. They both had bags under their eyes, and their faces were definitely thinner. But their eyes were wild. They were both wide-eyed like they'd seen ghosts. Ghosts and things that were much, much worse. Nico eyes had looked that way when he returned from Tartarus and sat in his jar waiting for rescue. Percy was sure that he and Annabeth had the same tortured eyes when they had seen Tartarus the way it was, stripped of its Mist and revealing its true horror.

"You...you..." Percy gasped.

"Percy!" Annabeth raced over. She pointed her drakon-bone sword at Ethan, "Explanation. Now." Percy realized that the fight around them was over. The rest of the people had been subdued. One person was magnetised to the ceiling. No doubt Leo's excellent work.

Piper panted as she sprinted to them. "Yeah. Talk, whoever you are."

"YOU!" Harry screamed. "Hand over that eye! NOW! GIVE IT HERE!"

"I feel so famous right now," Ethan said dully. "Here, take my sword," he carelessly tossed Ron his weapon. Ron yelped jumped aside, and Nico picked it up gingerly.

"You want my eye?" Ethan asked. "Well you can't have it. It's mine now."

"I said explanation!" Annabeth growled. "Nakamura, you better explain everything NOW."

"Or?"

"Or I will take out your other eye!" she threatened, her startling grey eyes scarier than ever.

"And your foot too so you can be a pirate," Drew suggested cheerfully.

Ethan rolled his eyes. His fake one did a creepy spin. "Where do I start?"

"What happened after you fell into that fissure?"

"I fell."

"You fell in love," Annabeth said sarcastically. "Why didn't you die?"

"I was spared," Ethan said. Michael snickered.

"Quiet, you," Annabeth snapped. Then she stuck the point of her razor-sharp sword a fraction of an inch from Ethan's real eye. Ethan sucked in his breath, and for a second, just a second, his confidence faltered, and his expression showed something like recognition. "Annabeth?" he croaked.

Annabeth didn't waver, "I want an explanation."

"You better explain right now," Piper charmspoke, "you don't want to lose another eye, do you?"

Ethan showed no sign of being moved, and no sign of whatever it was that he had displayed in his expression earlier. "I will take whatever it is you idiots will do to me."

Annabeth pushed her sword point closer, and Jason prevented him from stepping back. Ethan blinked rapidly, "Nothing became of me losing my first eye. And nothing will be said to you when you remove my last."

"No, Ethan," Percy said. "Something did happen. We're honoring the minor gods now. Hades, Nemesis, Nike, Hypnos, all of them. New cabins are still being built. And my bro here Jason," Percy pointed, "he's the pontifex at the Roman camp. He's also making sure of the same thing."

The son of Nemesis frowned, "Nobody told me that."

"Who could have told you?"

Ethan clenched his fists, "My mother."

"Nemesis? Why would she tell you anything if she thought you were dead?"

Michael glared at them all, "Stop it. You're trying to trick us."

"Michael!" Nico spoke up. "We're not—"

"What time is it?" Ethan asked, suddenly smug. Michael started grinning too. "Oh wait," Ethan exclaimed, after a brief moment of mock thought. "It's half past six."

Annabeth paled, "Sunset."

"My, you're smart," Ethan said. One by one his allies vanished into smoke. They were being shadow traveled. Even their swords disappeared.

"Where are they going?" Leo asked.

"Someplace you do not want to go," Ethan said. "Ta!"

Jason punched him in the back of the head, and his fake eye popped out.

Ron scooped it up, "YES!"

"NO!" Ethan roared. He surged forward, "Give it back. Give it back to me. I can't go back without it!"

"Haha sucker!" Harry childishly stuck out his tongue and waved the eyeball around.

Michael snickered, "Oh, you're in trouble Ethan."

Ethan had his hand over his empty eye socket. "SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU SON OF APOLLO!"

Michael stumbled back like he'd been insulted.

Drew stepped forward, "Hey, can I see your eye socket? I've always wanted to—"

Ethan shoved her to the ground, "Weasley, Potter, whichever one you are. GIVE ME BACK MY EYE! NOW!"

"NO!"

Black mist rose around him, "NO! Mother! Not now! I don't have my eye!"

Ethan ran toward Ron, and Nico tackled him to the ground. They rolled a few meters while black mist enveloped them both.

"NICO!" Percy yelled.

"I want to see where they're going!" Nico shouted, holding Ethan's wrist with an iron grip.

Ethan made no attempt to disengage himself, "If you wish to join me at my mansion, go right ahead!"

"Nico no!" Annabeth shrieked, surging forward, then backed up as Nico swung his sword. "Please!"

Thalia fired a lasso arrow the second they both vanished.

Jason threw his golden sword into the ground, "This is bad. This is bad!"

"Where is this mansion?" Hermione fretted.

Annabeth seemed to be the only one who had figured it out, "No. No, he can't be there."

"Where?" Percy pressed.

"We better get out of here first," Annabeth swallowed, looking like she was about to cry. They asked no questions.

In two minutes they were sitting on the floor of Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. The sink had fallen and smashed to a million pieces, and Hermione cleaned it up. Annabeth sent Drew to tell Dumbledore what happened, regardless of the fact that he was in a meeting with the Minister.

Annabeth refused to answer any questions about the mansion, so Ron said, "Okay different question. How did you know we were down there?"

"Myrtle told us," Percy said. "She was screaming in the halls that her favorite students were going to die."

Leo nodded, "Annabeth, why were so many of the people down there blond? And blond with gray eyes, to be exact?"

"Besides Ethan and Michael," Annabeth explained, "they're all my half-siblings."

"How..." Piper started. "Wait a minute. Didn't Ethan fall into the earth? And Michael said he was drowning in the dirt."

"And I buried Moody's eye under a tree," Harry said. He was affectionately cleaning the fake eye and making them all uncomfortable.

"Right," Annabeth said. "We never saw Ethan and Michael die. Michael went missing. And so many of my half-siblings a long time ago followed the Mark of Athena and failed. Many could have been taken too. By Gaea or Nyx."

Annabeth took another breath, like she was calming herself, "And they could be Minerva's kids too."

"What?" Jason asked. "But there aren't any sons or daughters of Minerva. If it happens, they get—"

"—buried alive," Annabeth finished.

Realization hit them. Percy shook his head, "So the earth was like, kidnapping them. Swallowing them in earth. Something that almost happened to me in Alaska. And that many offspring of the goddess of knowledge? That isn't good."

Annabeth nodded, dejectedly poking at the tiles.

"Can you tell us where you think Nico is?" Hermione asked gently.

"I can't," Annabeth choked. "I-It's too terrible."

"He may be able to get back."

"No," she said, and a tear traced a path down her cheek. "He can't. And we can't save him this time."

Percy hugged her, and Piper patted her back, "Where is he?"

"The Mansion of Night," Annabeth sobbed, burying her face in her hands. "Nico is back in Tartarus."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 5.3K 23
Percy was betrayed by everyone he knew and was given a chance by the gods to be sen to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry where he finds out...
5.6K 54 25
The war is over. The demigods can finally relax right? Wrong. The demigods discover the land of wizards to which they have been invited to. But what...
297K 9.8K 44
Three demigods shall travel to the followers of Hecate, The monster inside lets the dark one blood see, On the brink of destruction, Poseidon and Ath...
14.9K 225 8
Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Will, and Leo get called away from Camp Half-Blood, when they were settling down after the Giant War, to go on an urgent miss...