Perrentes- Mpreg

By RachelPurdy121

Highschool and Mpreg fanfiction with Tony Perry and Mike Fuentes More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
***There is a sequel!!***

Chapter 9

3.2K 182 11
By RachelPurdy121

Tony POV-

Standing in front of the mirror shirtless, staring at my flat stomach. It's hard to believe that I'm pregnant and soon a bump will appear. It will be hard to hide from school, but I guess Kellin did a good job of hiding his pregnancy from everyone.

I threw on one of my tank tops and black skinny jeans before grabbing my school bag. I ran a hand through my hair before putting on a snapback and left the house. 

I don't know if I should tell anyone or keep it a secret. I know I need to tell Mike.. but how would you even start that conversation..? Maybe I should just tell him today and get it over with..

I was taken from my thoughts by two boys pushing past me and nearly knocking me into the road. I knew who it was instantly, Mark and Zach. They had been bullying me since the day I started. Assholes. 

They were laughing among themselves as they began running in the direction of the school as I just rolled my eyes at them. At least they didn't beat me up today.

I got into school and started going through the books in my locker, trying to find the right ones. The hallway emptied out pretty fast, so it was quiet enough that I could actually hear my own thoughts. I threw a few books into my bag then closed my locker, heading towards my first class.

However as I turned the corner, I walked into someone that was coming from the other direction. "I'm sorry.." I quickly apologised, taking a step back.

"Tony?" That familiar voice. I knew who it was. Mike.

I thought about running as fast as I could away, but I couldn't avoid him right now. I had to tell him about the pregnancy.

I suddenly felt his arms wrap tightly around me before I had the chance to do anything else. I hesitantly hugged him back, but that's when I noticed something odd.

The smell lingering around him. It was so strong and horrible. There was no mistaking what the smell was. 

I slowly let go of him and stepped back, "Mike.. Is everything okay..?" I asked quietly, looking him over.

"I missed ya my little turtle~" he grinned and tried to pin me against one of the lockers behind me. He moved in to kiss me but I quickly turned away from him to avoid it.

"What have you done to yourself..?" I mumbled, taking hold of his face, looking into his sunken eyes.

"I got high and had a drink, What's the problem?" He whispered, giving me a smirk. I pushed him away and started walking as fast as I could away from him.

I heard a loud 'bang' on one of the lockers which just made me move faster and run into the correct classroom. I walked over to my desk and put my head into my hands quietly, letting a few tears fall.

I was gone for one night and he turns to drugs... 

|| Bit of a short chapter, but the next one will be better ;3 

That's if you all want more? ♡♡

**Please comment and vote**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7M 307K 34
BxB --------- Torin Frey has a crush. With his eighteenth birthday right around the corner, he'll soon be able to identify his Mate. Hopefully it's...
42.6K 1.1K 30
They are human like beings. Their eyes are meant to hypnotize. Their song is meant to lure. They aren't just females. They are: seductive, sneaky, an...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.2M 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC