Tokyo Ghoul - NEST

By FallenJester3

"Do you enjoy a Good end, or a Bad end?" "Aren't they the same thing?" "How so?" "No one has the right to say... More

Prologue
Escape from Solitary
A Normal Errand
The New Residents
Under Cover
The Mask Maker
Curing What Can't be Cured
The Plan to "Buzz Off"
The Choice, and a Highway Shootout
The Old Man and Dreams
Re
The File that Marks Life or Death
Hostage Situation
Letting the Monster Loose
What Does She Want?
Lazy Days
New Faces
Going Back
Talking French
In the Dark
Clues in Plain Sight
Delay for Home
Tsukiyama Residence
Control
Other Self
1000 - 7...
Not You...
Aftermath
Waking to a "Beautiful" Sight
Meetings
Follower
Fake Friendship
Quinx
Auction
Chaos
Voting poll!
Kakuja
God of Death
Gone
Silently Suffering
Time, Slowly Passing
The Bandaged Girl
Date with a Celebrity
Accept it
The Levin I Know
Say It!
She's Hungry! (For Me!)
Bookstore and a Bath
Through Whispering Thoughts
Hold Up
Acceptance
Kaneki Ken
Quiet, Once Again
Mom & Dad
Favorite Coffee
Unexpected Party
Scars
Women Are Needy
Preparation
Start of Operations
Trap
Melancholy
The Nutcracker
Torso
Jasons Legacy
Mister Nice Guy
Job
A Memory Filled Storm
Last Meeting
Anteiku
H Cell
Plans for Dates
The Calm Before the Storm
Storm Approaches
Orca
Broke Once Again
Sorrow
The Words of a Lost Friend
After the Storm
Turning your Back
No Matter What
Realization
The Aogiri Spy
Eye Patch
Teacher
Consideration
Stealth At Its Best
Mixed Feelings
To be Missed
Takatsuki Sen
Hidden Pain
Smell
Decisions
Without a Trace
Initiation
Lab Raid
Tools
Pinnacle of Insanity
Floppy
Remember
Don't...
Fear over Love
White Christmas
End of the Chase
Intense Questioning
Looming Darkness
Vincent Valhalla
Flames Grow Taller
Not the Same
Bitter Reunion
Unexpected Friendship
Forgiveness
Target for Extermination
Stronger Bonds
RC Gates
Not Sorry
Ready?
Stronger than Before
Opposite Sides of the Same Coin
Make Them Hate
Thanks for the Memories
Miracles Don't Exist
All in Vain...?
Those Three Words
Seperated
Let it Out
The Hidden Error
Favorite Books, Secret Meanings
Next Move
Pawn
The Fight Draws Near
Newfound Hope
Sins of a Prophet
"I'll Be Back"
Lulluby for the Owl
The Foolish Plan
Infamous Clown
Riki Hada
The Reaper Knows Death
The Cruel One (Bonus Questionnaire)
I'm So Lonely Without You
Favorite Meal
Truths from Family
Snow White
The One Eyed King
King & Crow
The MIA Dove
Half of a Promise
Old Friend
Seidou Takizawa
The Journal
Where's The Frenchy?
Mouse Hunt
The Circus Is In Town
Clowning Around
Insane Love
The Fake Kings Ideal
Failure
Nightmares of Truth
Nashiro Yasuhisa
The Crows Ideal
Betrayal
Reaction
Beginning of the End
Destroy Everything
Binge Eater
Dead End
King vs Crow
Blood in the Street
Not -Alone- Anymore
Zealous Act
Clown Parade
No Escape
Rize Kamishiro
A Sea View
Building a New Future
Kurona Yasuhisa
The Planned Finale
Cruise to Valhalla
Short Reunions
Fall
Clipped Wings
Levin Seto
Black and White (Epilogue)
Part 1 Author Notes

Different

772 36 4
By FallenJester3

Another pic of Levin. I love the art style too. I do not own this!

"Human relationships are like chemical reactions. If you have a reaction then you can never return back to your previous state of being."
- Kaneki Ken (Tokyo Ghoul)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akira POV

The entire courtyard was silent. All that had happened was a few shifting in movement, and the deadly stare of that monster aimed at us now.

I thought that I'd be ready, that I'd finally be able to kill it when I encountered it again. But when I look at it now, it's much too powerful for me.

I grit my teeth and take a step back, the other two doing the same. The Owl giggled in that demonic way it has.

"Its okay to be scared." It said, it's voice chilling along the yard, sending vibes of danger to my brain that makes me want to run.

Behind us, the lab was falling apart, part of the labs have started to collapse, and Windows shattering, spraying glass everywhere in the streets and inner yards.

Owl began to traverse towards us, one step at a time, each step making me shudder. I couldn't get a grip, I couldn't even move. I ran my people straight into the lions den, and now I'm gonna pay the price.

I close my eyes shut tight, and try not to listen to its laughing. Suddenly, I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn to see Shirazu, his face looked grim, but he gave me a nod.

Did he want to try and run? It would catch us for sure. What was the point of fighting if we're going to get slaughtered anyway? There's... just no point.

I heard footsteps behind me, and I look, and I'm shocked to find the one known as Floppy standing there. He had dirt covering him, shards of glass impaled into him, even a metal bar stuck in his thigh.

He held on a stomach wound he probably got from the Crow, but he was still standing. He took a step forward, and clenched his fists, standing in front of me and the other two.

"You obviously didn't learn anything from your time as an investigator..." He said, his voice filter was more messed up, some of his real deep voice leaked through.

He grabbed the metal bar in his leg and pulled it out, and took another step forward towards Owl. What was this ghoul doing? Was he trying to protect us?

"Even if your limbs are cut off..." He said, "you keep fighting."

My heart hammered. I felt shocked, and I couldn't breath. Those words have only ever come out of one man I knew. And this "Floppy", his body shape, his voice...

It couldn't be...

Floppy took another step forward, this made Owl laugh.

"Ah! The prodigy returns! How are you doing Kotaro?" Owl said, sounding pleased to see him.

I stared up at Floppy, no... Amon.

I should've seen it before. But how is he alive? He's a ghoul? Was he always a ghoul? No, that's impossible. What happened to him during that raid four years ago?

As a swirl of emotions and questions rise, Shirazu hauls me up along with Mutsuki and runs for the outer walls, seeming to think this a chance to run.

Amon doesn't say anything, he doesn't look back at me. I stare at his back as we leave the courtyard, feeling that I wouldn't see him for a long time once again.

But...

I couldn't help but let out a small sob of joy.

Ayato POV

The halls were falling apart, so I had no choice but to escape through the back exit. The air was loud with sirens in the distance, and screams filled the air from fighting.

Shachi was heavy on my shoulders, but I dragged him along anyway. He was only half awake, but now he stirred and eyed me with a confused look.

"Why help me?" He asked.

"Shut up. I can do what I want." I mumbled, not wanting him to talk. If he talked it would only hurt more. I hate this bastard for leaving Hinami and me with those crazies, so much I want him to die, but...

I need to ask him questions. He can give us info on V that we don't know yet. Maybe we can find out where Kanou escaped to. I grit my teeth, damn. We went through all this just to get that bastard, but he got away!

Suddenly, behind me the door opened, the same door I exited through. I turn to see Levin, his eyes meet mine and were silent. A part of me thinks he's still in his rabid state, but his Kakuja isn't out anymore.

Finally he speaks. "Ayato, sorry for the inconvenience I caused... did we get Kanou?" He asked calmly, surprising me.

"N-No... He escaped." I said, kind of glad he's back to normal.

Levin sighed, then looked at Shachi. "Why do you have him?" He asked.

"He has answers on where Kanou went, maybe." I said, on my shoulder Shachi gave a look, but I ignored it.

Levin seemed to daze off for a moment, then looked out in the distance, out at the city. He then looked up at the moon, staring at it. What is he thinking?

"Ayato... you should leave Aogiri." He said suddenly.

"H-Huh? Why would I-!" I start, but Levin looks over at me with a blank expression.

"You don't want to be here. Go to Nest where Hinami is." He said plainly.

I grit my teeth, he wasn't making sense again!

"She got in our way-!" I started again, trying to deny his statements and order. Saying bad things about her made my tongue feel like I had just drank soap.

Levin looked sideways at me, his expression darkened a bit. "Leave. You'll get in my way if your here." He said, his voice sending shivers down my spine.

Get in his way? What is he planning? What the heck happened to him back in that lab?!?

But if I deny him right now, I feel like that look of his isn't just for show. He'll kill me, no doubt. I quickly drop Shachi, who I still unable to move, and turn, jumping up on the fence of the lab.

I turn back to him and point at him. "You better go to Nest soon too! I bet they're worried about you!" I yelled at him, then turning away from him so he couldn't see my stubborn looking face.

I jump off the fence, running away from the destruction of the lab that Aogiri had committed.

Levin POV

Good. A small smile goes to my face as I sent Ayato off. He won't be in my way now. It doesn't matter what the others think about him going to Nest at the moment. If they have a problem with it they can say it to my face.

If they can find me.

I look down at my hands, they're covered in blood. I lick the blood off and grin. Funny, wasn't ghouls supposed to taste bad? This one tastes like an apple.

I look down at Shachi, and then over him. He looks up at me with a frown.

"Where would Kanou go after this?" I asked, leaning down and staring at him in the eyes.

"Why should I-!" He started, but I made my kagune come out, and grab him by the neck, lifting him in the air. He grasped for breath, but I squeezed, feeling a bit of joy as I did this.

"Because if you don't, your gonna die." I said, a large grin on my face making Shachi look at me in question.

Reluctantly, he spoke. "The.... 14th... and... 22nd... ward... there are two... other labs..." He said through the small air he was getting.

Two more? That would take a while. Oh well, it doesn't matter. If I can just get him then this will be worth it. My kagune goes back to my spine and disappears, letting Shachi fall to the ground.

Suddenly, he grunts and stands, charging at me. I raise an eye brow, was he trying to kill me? I can't allow that.

I quickly dodge his attack, and stab him through the neck with my hand, making him gag and spasm.

"You had an out... it seems your pride was too much for that though." I said, no emotion in my voice. I pull out my hand and grab his spinal cord, twisting it and pulling it out, along with his head.

I spin his head around by the spinal cord, and walk around the building. Eto should be in the court yard, I guess I should go meet up with her.

(Levin is savage! I have no chill, mwahahahaha! Keep building the Levin hype! Nonetheless I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day!) - MnMs171

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 116 44
I used to be normal. I was a 17 year old girl, with one more year left of high school. And everything used to be fine. But then they showed up. That'...
6.9M 208K 78
Mari Hansen ran away from home at 15 not being able to stand her radically religious family anymore and was desperate to be nothing like them which l...
86 0 24
Years have passed, but some things never change...or do they? ***Note: may have some grammatical errors***
3.6K 31 10
For Your Eyes Only this story contains: - violence - sexual content - verbal and physical abuse - harsh language - heavy drug use - suicidal th...