Is This Possible? (Book 1) (Z...

By Winter_Arlington

Being Rewritten Zero Kiryu has a secret; he is in love with Kaname Kuran, a pureblood vampire. Once upon a ti... More

A little note from the Author
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
A New Book- Don't Bully Him
Alternated Scene/Added Scene

Chapter Seven

4.1K 124 11
By Winter_Arlington

Random Note: Just incase anyone was wondering, so far the storyline has spanned over a total course of 8 days so far. This chapter itself will span over 3 days. Kaname's POV will feature in this chapter.

Kaname
Not for the first time, I was glad that I had a sofa in my room. This way I could have someone in my room, but not be forced to use my bed as a sitting space. With me was Takuma. Normally I would send him to class with everyone, but I needed to speak with him. This was probably one of the few opportunities that I would have.

Takuma was the only one that I truly trusted out of the group, besides Seiren, but she was already aware of everything that was going on. After all she is my shadow. She never truly leaves me alone; she is always watching, ready to appear at the first site of trouble.

But I felt that another Night Class should know about the arrival of Shizuka Hio. And Takuma was my choice. Now we both sat on my couch, moreso making smalltalk. Finally I decide that it's time to get this show on the road.

"Hanabusa has been acting strange. Maybe you should check on him?" Takuma was suggesting, unaware of the vital information that he was about to recieve. "Perhaps I will, but there is something that I wanted to talk to you about." As I say this, his easygoing smile vanishes and he becomes serious.

"What is it?" He asks.

As always, I am grateful that Takuma is do attentive and understands how much I trust him. He knows that when I say something us serious, it truly is since I normally act dismissive of most things. I make a mental note to repay Takuma somehow, then begin to fill him in:

"I am no longer the only pureblood on campus. That girl who has joined the Night Class-Maria Kurenai, is hosting Shizuka Hio."

I pause to let this register. Takuma nods, smiling ruefully. "I guessed that something like that might be going on, especially when Hanabusa made her angry. I was a little worried that he was going to become her snack."

I can't help but smile and nod in agreement. "Oh, he nearly did. Lady Shizuka admitted it to me shortly after. But anyway, she is at Cross Academy due to her need for protection. As a pureblood, she can be afforded that protection, and... I owe her a favor." At the mention of a favor I see curiosity blossom in Takuma's eyes, but he doesn't ask and as of now, I don't tell.

Instead he says, "Yes I suppose she would be. But that could also make it quite dangerous for us as well. And that's why you're telling me, isn't it? Are you worried that something could happen?" He inquired of me.

I gave a nod. "Yes. I am quite worried. Plenty could go wrong. To name a few things; For one, Mr. Cross could get into some trouble for knowingly housing a wanted vampire, even one of pureblood status. Or due to her status, she is to be protected, which could result in the injury or death of you or any of the other Night Class students."

"And of course Zero." Takuma adds, grinning a little. My heart skips a beat at the mention of Zero. Only Takuma and Seiren know of my feelings for him. After a moment I nod in agreement. A silence comes over us. My mind was on Zero now. The last time I'd seen my purple-eyed crush had been about two days ago. He'd been on Guardian duty and had been patrolling. I recall that I may have made a few jokes regarding the fact that he was blushing fiercely.

I'm quite sure that even without me saying it directly, the entire Night Class was aware that I had feelings for Zero. Takuma and Seiren were pretty supportive, as were Rima and Senri. Hanabusa and Ruka, I knew they weren't too thrilled. As for Akatsuki, I was well aware that he was okay with whoever I chose, but would probably prefer me to acknowledge Hanabusa.

A faint smile touched my lips, which Takuma noticed. Only when he chuckled did I realize that I'd zoned out, lost in thought about Zero. Grinning my friend patted my shoulder. "I guess Hanabusa really is out of luck then, huh?" He shook his head a little, amused.

For a moment we were silent. The quiet was interupted by shouting from the downstairs portion of the house. The voices belonged to Ruka and Hanabusa. Takuma and I shared a look, then together, decided to go see what they were bickering about now.

As we made our way down the stair I caught the jist of their argument.

"Hanabusa," Ruka was saying, "There is nothing suspicious about Maria Kurenai. You're scaring yourself for no reason!"

I didn't hear Hanabusa's response, but as I stepped into the room, Rima was speaking.

"I don't know, Ruka. She seems a little... off..." The orange haired girl said, to which Senri showed his agreement through a nod.

The group hadn't noticed Takuma and I standing in the doorway yet, so I cleared my throat. Hanabusa stopped in mid-reply to Ruka and seemed to come to attention. Rima and Senri turned to face me, as did Akatsuki. Seiren was nowhere to be seen.

"Is there a problem?" I ask, begining to move about in the room. "Uh... no Lord Kaname!" Hanabusa said hurriedly. I sat on the couch, glancing around. "Good." Part of me wondered if I should be frank with them. Afterall, they had been unquestionably loyal to me, and were essentially and knowingly risking everything for me. But what would they think?

In the end I decided against mentioning it now, but instead, to bring it up later. Eventually they got more comfortable with me being around and began to laugh and joke in the case of Senri and Rima and bicker in the case of Hanabusa, Ruka, and Akatsuki. Takuma listened, shaking his head and grinning. Out of the blue Seiren appeared, coming to me without hesitation. She leaned down and whispered, "The Headmaster has summoned you. He says it's urgent..." then straightened.

Hmm, what an odd time to call for me... but oh well. I thought to myself, getting up. I told Takuma that I'd be back soon, then left.

~~

A few minutes later I was greeted by Kaien and a man who's name I didn't remember. I didn't have to wait long to find out what was going on since Kaien pretty bluntly said, "Zero bit Yuki."

I knew the significance of this event, and that Yuki would probably be in a worse condition than Zero, but all I could think about was Zero. Is he okay?! I tried not to let how badly I was starting to panic show. Kaien took no notice.

"Zero is being contained... Yuki is in the nurse's office." He told me, looking quite distressed. "You can go visit either of them when you please. I just thought that you should be aware." At that point I understood that I'd been dismissed. As I left the room, I began to consider who to go see. In the end I decided on Yuki.

~~

Yuki was asleep and there wasn't much I could do. Yagari advised against me going to see Zero, as did Kaien, so I ended up going back to the Moon Dormitory. For the most part it was quiet, everyone else being in their rooms, asleep. But as I passed Hanabusa's room, I could here him talking with Akatsuki.

"I don't know what to do! I have a crush on TWO people! How is that even possible? Yuki and Kaname!" Hanabusa hissed. "I suppose I can see your struggle. Lord Kaname has affections for Zero, and Yuki for Kaname." Akatsuki remarked, sounding a little bored. "Do you have to be so blunt about it?!"

After a moment I continued on my way. I was rather surprised by this information. I'd known that Yuki Hanabusa were in love with me, but Hanabusa crushing on Yuki was new. I thought about it for a moment. While Yuki and I weren't actually siblings, I'd come to see her as a sister. Eventually I decided that as annoying as Hanabusa could be, he would be a good match for Yuki. I knew that he would protect her with his life.

I looked up, realizing that I'd reached my room. After a moment I stepped inside. As usual it was pretty quiet and my bed was made, curtsy of Seiren, but I wasn't in the mood to sleep, so instead I went back out, and wandered.

~~
A few days after the incident, I was heading over to see Zero. After a brief discussion with Kaien over Zero's location, I made my way to his room. The hallway was silent aside from my footsteps. When I got to Zero's room, his door was shut. I don't know what it was, but I sensed that something was wrong. Without hesitation I abandoned politeness and threw the door open. I didn't really think, I just acted when I saw what was going on; Zero was about to kill himself. In an instant I threw myself into action.

I grabbed ahold of Zero's wrists, slamming him into the wall a little harder than I'd intended. His eye went wide and all he seemed to be able to do was stare. I don't know what came over me, all I know is that I was scared. "Zero! What were you doing?!"  I hiss, though I already know what had just happened. I let out a sigh, shaking my head. "Dammit Zero! Now look what you've done... gah... you've successfully shot yourself, though thankfully not in the intended place!" I lean down to check just how badly he had hurt himself. My question was answered when he collapsed. I was prepared so I caught him with little effort. In the same instant, I lifted him and moved him onto the bed. After a second or two, I gently placed him near my neck. Thankfully he bit me without hesitation. 

A few minutes later, Zero jumped away from me, having recovered from the blood loss and realizing the position he had taken up. I admit, it was rather hard not to let my mind wander to uh... sexual thoughts. And he no doubt was thinking along the same lines. I wiped the blood from my neck- or tried to- and shifted onto my elbow. "I'm assuming you feel much better, then?" I inquire, completely unable to hide my amusement. Not surprisingly, this irritates him. He glares at me, but can't seem to muster up quite enough menace for me to be alarmed. Smirking, I stand, and make my way from the room. Before I leave and without his knowledge, I take his gun. I was too afraid that he would still be considering suicide. 

I make my way down the hall and out of the building. As I leave, something catches my attention; a bit of commotion in a wooded area. Curiously, I move to investigate. As I near, I see a head of blonde hair, and the owner isn't alone. With him, is a darkhaired girl, who's identity surprises me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.8K 19
⚠️MADE THIS BOOK WHEN I WAS 15 YEARS OLD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!⚠️ Kaname is in love with Zero, but doesn't want to admit it directly. So what does...
2.2K 79 32
This is my version of Kaname's perspective on what happens if the vampire knight crossed over to the diabolic lovers universe and what really happens...
5.5K 161 68
In this tale of Vampire Knight, created by Matsuri Hino, Zero was born as the pureblood along with Ichiru. And Kaname and Yuki we're born as humans...
221K 6.5K 52
Your whole life has been a lie. Your past is a mystery. When you become closer to Kaname Kuran, a Pureblood vampire, you start to discover more abo...