A Dragon's Rider (Unedited)

By 101silver_wolf

UNEDITED VERSION ( edited version on my page) In a world where every year, five male children from each city... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Capter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Characters
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Author's Note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
2nd Book Update
Ok Look.

Chapter 16

43.7K 2.4K 96
By 101silver_wolf

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lift it with my foot and toss the sword off the the side. Now it's even. Sort of...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He stares at the sword in confusion, clearly to stupid to realize what just happened. I regain his attention with a quick left jab to his gut. He groans and grips his stomach. Years of practice have made me quick and strong. Many people think I'm weak because I'm a girl. News flash, I'm not.  I put my fists up and taunt him. He lunges forward and tries to grab my legs. But I am already behind him. I sigh and decide to end it. I jab my fists into two pressure points on his neck. His body responds by stiffening and slamming down on the hard packed dirt. The instructors look at me weird my before declaring me the winner. Two men come up to take the boy to healing when I interjected.
"He's gonna come back in an hour of so. It was pulled as to not kill him." They pale for a moment before nodding and lifting his body. Away the men carry him, past the stunned instructors and students. Amipere comes up from her perch on the sidelines and lands on my shoulder. She purrs loudly and starts to glare at the instructors, who are still staring. They come out of their shock and pull the next two up and the cycle starts again. Eventually, I am called up again. I still win but this time I have to exert a little energy. I win all my matches until I get called up into the finals. I am going against a tall, brown haired boy who is also from Stoneheart. He grins and gets into position. I keep relaxed and stand idly, waiting for his move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 19.5K 39
/COMPLETED/ In a world where magic and dragons are admired, but very much real, girls and boys from all around the Human Kingdom wish to become Drago...
511K 24.1K 30
A MODERN MEDIEVAL FANTASY #3 in Fantasy |Book 1 of the Fifth Daughter Trilogy| When darkness arises and the world of Fantasy is in danger of being de...
672 10 8
There was a dragon that Morgoth created. A young female. She was created right after the black Ancalagon, lord of all dragons. Morgoth thought that h...
5K 745 49
The world had long since forgotten the age of dragons, those creatures that had once ruled the skies as gods had long since disappeared after the con...