My Name Is Dan➸phan

By chl03xk

phan au. - -inspired by 'transgender' and 'call me dan' - - started:september 23 2015 ended:december 10 2015 More

p r o l o u g e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t w e l v e . f i v e
t h i r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
final authors note

f o u r t e e n

5.9K 301 956
By chl03xk

The two men walked to their car, after coming out of the mall.

"You really didn't need to buy me all that stuff, Phil." Dan said as he was putting the bags he had in the back seat.

"I know. But I just, I think you need to be treated really well once in awhile. And like I said, my clothes don't match you." Phil said laughing a little bit.

Dan sighed and looked at Phil.

"Thank you." He said walking over to give Phil a hug. He was shorter than him, which made Dan have to hang on to him.

"Of course, babe." Phil said kissing Dan slightly on the lips. They got into the car and drove to back to Phil's place.

They started to drive down the highway, it was when Phil started to speed up, Dan began to get nervous. He started to bite his lip. He didn't know what to do. He saw that Phil's speed had gone up to 90 on a 70 mph limit.

"Phil...Phil slow down." Dan said.

Phil seemed to ignore Dan, only stepping on the pedal even harder, causing the car to go faster.

Dan began to scream when he noticed a car ahead of them.

"Phil! Stop it! Now!" Dan screamed, his voice cracking and his face turning red.

Phil ignored Dan's helpless pleads and continued to speed up, until the car finally stopped.

And it all went black....

______________________________

"Daniella... Wake up please..."

______________________________

Dan woke up to the smell of antiseptic and stale hope. He began to panic when he realized there were tubes going through his nose. He couldn't feel anything below his stomach and he began to get scared even more.

He pushed himself up, wincing at the pain of the IV stuck in his arm. He looked around for the nurse button and pressed it as many times as he could.

A nurse came running in and when she saw Dan up, she immediately yelled for a doctor.

"Ms. Daniella, you're up?" She said. She stood by the door, awaiting the doctor.

"Oh! Ms. Howell!" The doctor spoke.

"How are you feeling?" He asked Dan.

"I'm not 'Ms. Howell' and I'm not 'Ms. Daniella' so please, do not call me that." He said with a raspy voice.

"But your mother-" the doctor began to say before he was cut off by Dan.

"Mother? How did she find me? I was with my boyfriend...and we were in a car... And he was going fast...and...and..." Dan lost his train of thought because he couldn't think of what happened next.

He was too confused.

"Your mother was the contact that the police officers found and decided to call after they arrived on the accident." He told him.

"Accident..?" Dan said.

"Yes. You don't remember?"

Dan shook his head.

"Any of it?" The doctor asked.

He shook his head again.

"Can you get the girl's mother up here?" He turned to the nurse.

"I'm not a girl for fucks sake!" He shouted at the doctor.

The doctor pulled the nurse out into the hall, leaving Dan full of anger.

He came back in, but the nurse did not.

"So...um... Mr. Howell. How much do you remember...?" He said sounding unsure if he should use the word 'Mr.'. All Dan could do was just stare at him.

The doctor sighed.

"I don't even know your name, and you obviously don't know mine. So why don't we cut the small talk and you can tell me where my goddamn boyfriend is, or else I will rip out this IV and this tube and find him my fucking self."  Dan threatened him.

The doctor looked a little stunned at Dan.

"I'm Doctor Jacobs." He said.

"Okay 'Doctor Jacobs', where is my boyfriend?" Dan asked.

It was then, his mother walked into the room.

"Daniella! You are awake!" She screamed.

Dan snickered to himself.

For someone who was such a bitch, he thought to himself.

She ran to him for a hug, but before she could get one Dan asked his question again.

"Where is Phil?"

His mother bit her lip and turned to the doctor.

"Can I speak to you in the hall, Doctor Jacobs?" She said.

Dan looked astonished. He didn't know everyone could be ignoring him.

The doctor nodded and went into the hall with her.

Dan sat in his hospital bed, angry. He didn't know what was going on, all he knew was that there was an accident. An accident he couldn't remember.

He tried to think as hard as he could, he tried to think of any detail there was until his mother came back into the room.

"Daniella..." She said.

"My name is Dan."

She sighed.

"Daniella," his mother said once again. She was a lost cause and he knew she wouldn't use his real name anyways so he gave up.

"Phil... Phil is dead." She said.

______________________________

"Your father and I have both forgiven what you have done, but it doesn't mean we aren't going to get you help." His mother said to him as he sat in the back of their car.

"But you're going to earn our trust back. No more phone, no more internet, no more car. School won't be a problem as of now, we will enroll you in a different one as soon as you get better." His father said.

"Get better?" Dan questioned them.

He had just been released from the hospital. He had one broken leg, 3 crushed rips, and a broken foot. His parents were waiting until they got home to let him know what happened during the 'accident'.

"Yes...mental health." His father told him.

"M-mental health? What the hell are you talking about?" He said.

"That is not the language you should be using for a young lady!" His mother scolded him.

"Maybe I don't give a fuck about my language because I'm not a fucking young lady!" Dan said screaming.

"Daniella Howell!" His father shouted in the car.

"Oh fuck you. You both couldn't give two fucks about me!" Dan shouted back.

"You honestly think that man cared about you? We found out his age and he didn't go to your school. He was in his twenties, Daniella! And you met him off the Internet!" His mother said.

"Phil did fucking care about me! He accepted me! He took me in! The things you didn't do!" He said.

"Take her now, honey." His mother told his father.

"Take me where?" Dan asked.

His father locked the doors, and put on child safety lock so Dan couldn't get out.

"You need help, Daniella..." He said.

"We didn't want this to happen, but it has to. You're not okay." His mother said.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"You think that you are boy...you're not. You need help, sweetheart." His mother said to him.

"I am a fucking boy, now let me the fuck out now!" Dan screamed.

"Do it..." His mother said quietly to his father.

He turned on his lights of his car, and another one that had been trailing behind them caught up to them as his father pulled over.

Two men came out.

Dan's father unlocked the door.

Dan's mother cried.

The men took Dan out of the car.

Dan was struggling.

Dan didn't have enough strength.

They took him into their car.

And injected him.

______________________________
-hours later-

He woke up and looked at himself.

He looked at his cast, until he noticed what he was wearing.

It was a dress.

"What the fuck?" He quietly whispered to himself.

He looked around, and began to scream.

"Help!" He shouted over and over.

A door opened.

"Ah. You must be Daniella." It was a man. He was around his forties, he was tall and muscular.

"My name is Dan."

"No it's not.. So, you must be wondering why you're here."

"Bloody hell, captain obvious!" Dan shouted.

"Language!" The man shouted and Dan felt his face sting. He had just been slapped.

______________________________
-almost 2 years later
It went on for months, which turned into almost two years. The abuse, the loneliness, the hurt. Dan's hair had grown out, his clothes had been changed to be feminine, he had long painted fingernails, and he had makeup on. He wasn't who he used to be anymore.

"Daniella?" A voice called to him.

"Yes?" He answered. No one but himself had called him Dan in over a year. He eventually stopped calling himself Dan. He had given up on hope.

"It's time." It was the man who had taken Dan's life from him. He changed him back to who he never was.

"Time for what?" Dan asked.

"Your parents are here. We've agreed that you've finally come to your senses." The man smiled at him, Dan smiled back.

He despised his parents. He hated them. He didn't hate them the week he had come out, but now he did.

He grabbed his bag of clothes the unknown place had given him, along with a makeup bag. He wasn't Dan anymore, he had given up on Dan.

______________________________

"We redid your room for you!" His parents exclaimed.

They continued small talk for a few hours, to keep up after not talking for almost 2 years.

______________________________
-a bit triggering. Please skip it, if you can't take triggering

Dan got up in the middle of the night. He was wearing a pink pajama set. He walked into the bathroom that he hadn't been in for so long.

He saw a bottle of pills in the cabinet that belonged to his mother. He had been waiting so long to do this.

Over the near two years, he realized he had died along with Phil. He didn't seem to care anymore. He had been through hell and had given up.

He poured a cup of water and sat in the bathtub, holding the cup and a bottle of pills.

He didn't care what or who the pills were for, he knew they would make him happy.

It's been so long since I've seen him, Dan thought.

He was thinking about Phil. It was the only person he had loved.

He put one pill in his mouth and drank a sip of water.He did it over and over again.

He was half way done when his eyes grew heavy. He set down the pills and the water and whispered his last words that he wanted.

"I love you Phil..." He said loudly.

He shut his eyes and drifted off into a sleep.

______________________________

A|N:

Wow. I don't have much to say for this chapter. I really hope you guys don't hate me..

There is a huge gap between a few years because I didn't want to explain it. I felt like it should be kept a mystery for Dan's sake. Out of respect ??

The story isn't over yet, so don't worry. There's a few more chapters. About six left. But this book is coming to a close soon. It makes me sad but, I'll be writing another book soon, and hell, I might even do a rewrite for this one.

This chapter was a bit short, but idk, I felt sad writing it.

Once the book ends, I have a few deleted scenes that I'll post. They were like extra fluff chapters that I didn't think fit the chapters.

But anyways, I'm not going to ask questions today other than one.

How do you feel about the chapter?

Anyways, I just wanted to say I love you all so much, and thanks for reading my depressing book. Thanks guys..

-xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 145 24
What if PHIL found someone? Someone that was bi too? Phil, a boy at the age of 16 is gay... Well, bisexual. But more gay. He has no friends so far. ...
182K 13.4K 58
Dan is just like any other boy... except he was born in a girls body. When he reveals to his best friend how he feels she leaves him and he soon g...
2.9K 84 17
"My name's Daniel, not Danielle." Daniel Johnson is not a girl. Okay, maybe biologically he is, maybe according to his parents and according to all...
29.3K 247 19
Phan,PhilxReader,DanxReader,Phanxreader (INCLUDES) Smut,Lemon,Fluff,Suicidal,Strong Language,BDSM, More... Make sure you cote :D not forcing you or a...