Finding Dorinda

By notanotherlovesong

Finding Dorinda (Said as Door-ring-da, but fast!) is about a girl who looses her mum to a car crash but gains... More

Blurb...
Chapter 1- Finding Dorinda.
Chapter 2- Quality Time with the Quintuplets...
Chapter 3- New Girl...
Chapter 4- Thoes Black Eyes...
Chapter 5- An Uneaven Standoff...
Chapter 6- An Ultamate Fate...
Chapter 7- Ouch...
Chapter 8- Leaving Home...
Finding Dorinda
Just a summaries page.

Chapter 9- The Angles Decision

996 14 2
By notanotherlovesong

***

EIGHT MONTHS LATER

Dorinda’s P.O.V

There was no cure. I would die.

Nate, Leo and I had looked all around the worlds for something that will keep me and my baby alive long enough so I can give birth to him and recover. But there is nothing that even remotely sounds like my cure.

We were heading back to the states next week, Nate and I decided that because we wouldn’t be able to have a wedding that we would stay in a nice hotel, eat nice food for a week while Leo stayed in his room sulking.

“Come to dinner?” Nate asked Leo for the hundredth time, through our twin bond I made him slightly happy when that didn’t work I simply begged, somehow I had a good feeling about tonight, I don’t know why I just did.

“Fine” he sighed, defeated he got dressed and met us out near the lobby. We headed off towards the dining hall, as it was almost Christmas time the room was decorated in red, green and gold. It matched my floor length red dress and Nate’s green tie.

Leo, Nate and I all sat down at a table towards the middle of the hall. Nate and I were chatting away when the bond between Leo and I got weaker. Soon I hardly felt it, I spun around in my chair to see him talking with some waitress, his eyes showed the utter devotion, love and lust he must be feeling.

My wolf and I hardly talk, but if it’s important we chat occasionally.

His mate. She was overjoyed. We had heard word that both Art and Mikey founf their mates, they found them shortly after we left, well they went bowling to soak up their misery when they found them, they were visiting from a pack up north, they now live with the boys.

Leo couldn’t take his eyes off of her, it was so cute. Nate held my hand when a single tear slid down my face and dropped off my chin.

“Don’t cry, he’ll be happy” Nate promised.

“Happy tears” I mumbled smudging my makeup. “Now everyone is as happy as I am with you” I told him.

He didn’t say anything but he gave me a brief kiss that showed me exactly how he felt.

Dinner went without a hitch, Leo took forever to eat because his mate would come by every couple of minutes and see If he had finished or not. in the end he got enough courage to ask her out.

“Look!” he exclaimed like a little school girl, “She gave me her number”

He flung the napkin in my face and I couldn’t help but stare at the little handwriting.

Nikola

0405 078 360

I was so happy for my brother, all of them had found their mates. I knew that when I left that they would, alongside Nate be able to raise my baby up well.

We only had several days left and Leo had persuaded Nikola to come live with us. She was a lone she-wolf that was originally from California but moved over here to get away from her family. She was an amazing girl, we had so much in common. From books, to movies, to music, to everything, soon we were good friends.

***

The airport at home wasn’t as busy as I thought it would be, it being almost Christmas it was almost empty. Strange for the holiday season.

Art, Mikey, Nik, Jake, Jamie, My dad and my brothers mates were all waiting for us once we landed. I ran into the embrace of my dad before looking at the very pregnant Jamie.

“Someone’s got some ‘splaning to do!” I said in a mock voice, I had never really been close to my cousins as I had twins, and I needed to form that twin bond with them but the thought of my best friend with any of my family getting it on grossed me out completely.

“Later” she said in a rush. “Meet Clair and Amy” before I could respond Art and Mikey started to argue with my best friend about wanting to introduce their own mates. Finally dad got in the middle of everything and we soon fell silent.

Instead of arguing further dad suggested we return home as Leo, Nikola, Nate and I were all tired. Home was the same as it was before we left but this time the living room was filled with presents and a Christmas tree. Only two more days till Christmas and I couldn’t wait.

Mum and I had our own traditions of Christmas and they were really different from a lot of people, as I had a part time job, Mum and I would set a cap for the limit we were a loud to spend on our presents, nothing over, or we return it.

We had money, not that we cared about vain things like that, but we didn’t waste it either. Dad had obviously gotten mum’s money or maybe it was his all along but he didn’t care either, at what that money costed us there was nothing more important than family at this time.

Jamie has been telling me all about her soon to be baby. She is ecstatic about it. I get so caught up in it at times I feel like I can grow old with her, watch our children, mates by our sides. Nate constantly reminds me that I shouldn’t make plans for the future considering we didn’t have a cure, he was too mortified that I would die that he wasn’t enjoying life.

The lead up to Christmas day was annoying, Nate, Leo and I had all bought our Christmas presents for everyone while overseas. Leo and I hadn’t gotten our 18th birthday presents as well so there was a lot of presents under the tree.

Nate and I went to bed on the eve of Christmas with smiles on our faces, just by being around our families again were we truly happy. I didn’t want to wait, I would die either way and then my family would be burdened by my child.

I feel so horrible that I am leaving Nate to raise a child by himself, but there is no way to stop this. None what-so-ever.

My dream that night consisted of me, and me. Two ME’s?

There was a door in front of me but I didn’t want to move to turn the handle, I felt dread go through me. I turned to see someone walking down the hall but they stopped me once they saw me, I didn’t see their face but they looked scared for a second before they tugged my arm and pulled me into an all-white room.

“What are you doing here?” she asked in a sickly sweet voice, only then did I see her clearly. It wasn’t some random woman I had seen it was me? I was looking at me, no mirror. I moved to look closer at her and wondered if I had been hallucinating.

“How?” I asked suddenly getting my voice back. She looked hesitant before she spoke.

“Every shifter or were get a guardian angle- Me- and a demonic angle” she whispered. “Guardian angles are supposed to protect us from the dangers of the world, they keep you safe. In some rare and sad cases they give their lives for you to live, but only if the demonic angle agrees, because if you die. We all die”

She seemed so sad. There was something she wasn’t telling me.

“What else?” I asked.

“Well” she started. “Your demonic angle made a deal with someone else’s demonic angle for you to die. We are born before your time, we live forever till we, with our twin, to guard someone. There is always a good twin and a bad twin, but both have a little bit of each other in us.”

“WOW” I whisper/shouted. “Why are we whispering by the way?”

“Oh! I don’t want the demonic one to hear us yet. You’re not meant to be here, only in our dreams are we aloud to contact you, I’m the good dreams and the demonic angle is the bed dreams, so figure!”

I was so confused by this point.

“But if she sees us then one of you angles can help me” I realised. “I’m going to die, I need to live to take care of my baby. I really need this, I’ll do anything”

“You’ll have to make the deal up with her” she mumbled. “But at another time, we will visit in your dreams… you will be asleep for a day while we figure it out. You can’t tell anyone about this, even you’re mate. I must stress the importance that no one finds out about the angles guarding the were and shifter population” she stressed.

“Fine” I whispered. “But I need to go back now”

“Follow me” she turned on the spot and behind her was a black arch, in the middle was a ghost like veil that looked creepily happy then again it looked frightening.

“Your moods will be a little hay-wire for a little  bit because you’ve been so close to us” she explained.

“Thank you” I said. “I really do need this, we all do, it doesn’t just affect me, but it effects all shifters. And I guess their angles” I mumbled the last part but she just smiled and egged me on towards the veil.

It felt ice cold as I was walking through it, but once I was out of there, the confines of my mate’s arms warmed me up. It was only just day break when I woke. Nate was awake and silently sniffing my hair.

“You right there?” I asked my voice thick and husky. He let out a small chuckle while I lay blissfully in his arms.

“Perfectly” he said.

“Want to go wake everyone up and open presents?” I asked.

“SURE” he yelled. I guess he was excited for his presents. I laughed at him while he ran down to the kitchen as quietly as he could then he returned to my room, two pots and two wooden spoons in hand.

I smiled mischievously at my mate before we banged on the pots together, we sung Christmas songs together while we went from room to room and woke people up. Dad was the hardest to wake up then Jamie. I guess with all those hormones in her body she was extra irritable at us later that day.

We all had a large amount of presents this year. From Nate I got a long gold chain with a small golden love heart attached to the end. From Leo, I got a new set of headphones and a new stereo. Art and Mikey got me some Jewellery. Dad gave me some of mum’s old earrings that had been saved from home. They were large old fashioned ones, but they had a large Safire with twisting silver around it. I loved them. Jake and Jamie got me some clothes and shoes, last but not least Nik got me a new movie… Failure to launch. It was a crack up, it had been out for a while but I loved it none the less.

The boys got most of the same things like movies, games, clothes, undies all the important stuff. Jamie got a lot of baby clothes and baby stuff. I was silently wanting to kill her right then and there but It wasn’t her fault. No one but Nate seemed to notice that my smile was fake, and on the inside I wanted to cry my heart out. I hoped my angle theory worked, I really did.

Jamie and I made lunch for everyone, well really I made lunch and Jamie sat there with her hands on her stomach. We watched most of the movies that we got for Christmas and by the time they finished we were all too tired to wait for me to cook a roast dinner.

Nate and I went up to bed. I slept a dreamless sleep that night, and a lot of nights after that. I think it was the fact that my angles were talking to each other that I didn’t dream. I was thankful, I didn’t want to see a happy dream where I would live or a sad dream where someone else takes my place, raises my child and sleeps with my mate. I couldn’t handle this… one way or another I will get that answer.

***

Miserable. Some days I just wanted to lock me and my mate away for a weekend and just get it over with, I didn’t want to have to wait any longer. It wasn’t the sex part of the equation but Jamie and I were talking one day and it was just that… I wanted to have my mate’s baby. Something so perfect, made from our love, to be born into this world.

Although, this world is not all that it’s cracked up to be, me, for example. I lost my mother, found my mate but by doing that I lose my future, I don’t ever get to meet my baby and my angles have ditched me, either that or they killed themselves already to spare me my bad dreams? Hopefully.

It was getting harder and harder to ignore the urges towards my mate, we both wanted this baby, more than anything but not at the cost of my life. Everyone needed this baby, we all needed this baby. He would be their saviour, he will be their saviour.

I hardly talked to Jamie any more, when I did talk to her though my heart leapt into my thought and I just made noises at her, I wasn’t able to actually talk with her. She was so happy about having Jake’s baby but I just could deal with it, I was jealous.

I was jealous of a teenage pregnancy. My best-friend could have perfect babies, she got to live, she got to watch her children grow up; I on the other hand did not. I was jealous and I couldn’t handle that.

A run amongst a lot of things helped me clear my mind. Nate let me go alone on these on the proviso that I contact him through our bond every hour on the hour.

I shifted into my wolf and let her run free while I thought. If I didn’t hear from my angles in the next week than I would follow on with my plan. I only had about a year left to live and nine of those months would have to be filled with me carrying Nate’s baby. Only three months to conceive this child then nine months till I die.

I had a plan, Nate or my brother aren’t going to like it but I don’t care. This is for everyone’s benefit and honestly I cannot wait any longer and I am sure Nate is bursting at the seams. There was sexual tension between us all the time, nothing could be done without someone getting turned on.  

I had a plan: Seduce my mate.

***

Nate’s P.O.V

There was an awkward vide between us, there was about three months left for something to happen and I was dreading them. If we didn’t finish the mating before those three months end then, the were and shifter population is drastically effected by rouges.

There was nothing more that I wanted than my perky, beautiful mate. I would do anything for her but in her heats it was getting out of hand, there was too much sexual tension between us and it was getting harder to ignore.

She slept well next to me at night; her body didn’t move at all, it was like a dreamless sleep. Although her nights were easy she would wake in the morning to be nervous and worried. I had asked her about this before but then she just changed her mind, offering a bath or shower together, how could I pass that up?

She was up to something, and I didn’t know if I was going to like the end results.

The next Tuesday we were laying on the couch, home alone, she was slightly sitting next to me with her long exposed legs were out in the open. I wasn’t paying attention to the movie we were supposed to be watching but I was looking at her from the corner of my eye and running her long beautiful legs.

She was fidgeting, she couldn’t sit still for longer than a couple of seconds. First she was sitting next to me then she was laying and her legs were still locked in the vice of my arms, then she was up on one side facing the TV, I got an amazing view of her bum, but then she moved again and practically sat in my lap. She had her bottom lip between her lips and I let out a small grown.

She heard me just fine, she leaned forward and began to kiss my collarbone, a painful heat began to swell in my pants. She could feel my enlarged member hitting the inside of her thighs. Her breathing seemed to hitch before she smashed her lips down on mine, I was liking that my mate was taking control but I had to stop her before it got out of hand.

“We can’t do this” I protested.

“But we can” she said in a seductive voice that had me growing more painful. She leaned forward again and captured my mouth again stopping my protests. I don’t know what has gotten into her but I need to stop this.

***

Do’s P.O.V

“We can’t do this” he said in a weak voice.

“But we can” I whispered to him. He was thinking this over so I smashed my lips to his again cutting off any future protests I hoped.

“We need to talk about this” he whispered against my lips.

“Fine” I said annoyed.

“Please don’t be like that, I only want what’s best for you” he whispered sadly.

“Well I’m going to die if I have this baby or not. It’s unenviable, the baby will kill me or would you rather not knowing when I’ll die. It could be a heart attack or it could be a rouge attack. Do you want me to suffer, they are growing stronger every day that he is not in this world. We need him, I can leave this place knowing I did something to help after I’m gone. Providing them with their saviour” I almost yelled at him. A hungry look crossed his face.

I knew he was breaking, he just had to be.

“There is still time”

“No there’s not. I have to conceive this child sometime in the next three months and I don’t particularly want my birthday to be a horrible day. I can’t let my brothers be sad on their birthdays. Anyway there is little time, If it’s done now them we can move on, I can stop ignoring my best friend out of jealousy and it will be alright. Please, Nate. I need this… We need this.” I pleaded.

 He was almost there, I just needed to pull out the puppy dog eyes. I tilted my head to the side and I stared into his eyes. He stared back with a mixture of worry, love and loss. It pained me to keep looking him in the eyes but I needed this just as much as he did.

He let out a sigh and I knew I won. There were no more words spoken between us, only the love for one another was shown… repeatedly.

***

The Angles came to me that night. They were sitting across from me in some room that had two chair and a long couch.

“We’ve made our decision.” The demonic angle started.

“But you have already chosen for us by continuing with your plans…” the other angle spoke. “We will sacrifice ourselves for you live.”

“But it comes at a cost. You will no longer dream.” The demonic angle spoke.

“You will die if hurt seriously and nothing will stop you from dying this time” the other angle spoke.

“You will live a cursed life, as the sun sets, you will live as a wolf till sun rise. This will also happen for your mate. His angles will protect him, but they can do nothing for you even if he begs of them” the demonic angle smiled at me, obviously liking my misery.

“Were sorry, you can continue to dream, but only up until your son is born. He will have no part of your curse. He will lead a normal life, as normal as he can be as he is the saviour.” The good angle said.

“We must go now.” The demonic angle said.

“Be safe” the other angle said. She kissed my forehead and the demonic angle just waved, after that dream I was in my body again, wrapped in the arms of my mate.

I was going to live.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I would like to dedicate this chapter to someone who was helping me ignore the 'box' of Cliché’s and see the world from a different outlook. :)

Thanks a bunch, louise11.

Ryhannon, xo. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 32.8K 32
Wolf's Peak Book 4 Fate only gives a shifter one mate in their lifetime but rarely will she give a second chance mate. Fate has watched Adrian find a...
6.7K 275 159
• completed • If you notice any errors then please let me know • make sure you check out the sequel that is posted Something was always missing from...
44.3K 2K 102
*NOTE: This Story is Complete! When the most powerful Alpha buys me at an underground auction, I never dreamed he would claim me as his Mate. Brenn...
545 7 29
(Completed) "What are you hiding?" I looked at him in the eyes. "My life." -------------------------------------------------------------- When Cath...