My Life ( Lesbian )

By tanya0011

Its a ongoing story of my life(Tanya) . All about discovering my sexuality , first crush , love coming out o... More

My Life ( Lesbian )
Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
part 12
part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22

Part 3

2.9K 139 50
By tanya0011

After big 30 minutes i finally reached school. I was walking with a big smile through the hall way..

" Damn, i guess i came to early'' I said to myself.

After a minute I reached my locker, To my luck Shivangi had her locker near me.

I waited there,, continually looking at my watch. Reading the letter agian and again, thinking what would be her reaction.

Ten minutes passed she wasn't their. But i still had15 minutes i thought .

Just then, I saw the woman.. I was madly in love with,

though i was kid .. It felt like.. She was my life,

She directly came smiling to me .

"Hey, Tanya ... Ready for the math test today ?'' while fixing her hair a little she said .

" yeah, I have been studying the whole night,

Thinking about it'' I confidently said.

" Yeaahh, i know .. Dude '' I felt like she was worried

I slowly reached my pocket and somehow managed to give her paper.. With shaky hands .. I gave it.

" What's in it'' She seemed curious ...

"You read and tell me ..okay.. " I mumbled

She walked away a few metre was reading the letter... I was sweating so bad thinking maybe i have done a mistake.. May be this all could destroy our friendship..

" So, is it true ?'' she said while holding the paper

My whole face was red as cherry..

" No.. Its nothing,,

If you need any help in maths ask me ''

I tired changing the topic.. Cause i was out of words.

She lightly placed her hand on my shoulder ..'' tell is it true'' while looking deep in my eyes.

" Yes''

I said quickly .. And ran away to the washroom.

Tears were following down..while i was running.. But i didn't had any control over them..

I was just a girl.. The emotions were too much for my tender age,

I locked myself in the last quarter of washroom..

Still crying,, thinking this would have never happened..

I was afraid.. What will i do.. If she tells everyone about it ?'

what will my family think..

I heard someone coming closer to the door of the room i was in.

" Are you okay'' The sweetest voice i ever had heard came.. I knew it was shivangi..

-----

A/n : Ill do the next chapter tomorrow.

Please tell me how was it okay ?

Love you people

--tanya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 35.6K 53
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
1.8M 137K 62
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
1.6M 95.2K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1M 24.2K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...