Black Heart (Her Guardian Dem...

By Chaysethebadger

Taken over by Bookwormforever18 ! Please go follow them and add the book! :) thank you all for continuous sup... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Note
Chapter 4
Omfg
Chapter 5
Christmas!!
I'm so sorry. here's the deal
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
So sorry!
chapter 20
authors note
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
I'm sorry...
THE BOOK CONTINUES!!!

Chapter 16

1.6K 64 0
By Chaysethebadger

Eyeyey!!

Wassup!?

Sorry I'm so happy. Dont ask why cause not even I know!

And I'm writing this on my phone and computer so now there may be apostrophes.

ONWARD, STORY!

_____________

Ciel's life went in slow motion, running to kimberly and quickly embracing her. "O-oh my god... you're awake. Thank god you're awake!"

The young blonde winced when her secret lover enclosed her in a tight hug. How long had she been out? She wondered. Ciel, quickly let go when he realized he was hurting her. Mumbling apologies.

Logan stood frozen. So many times she imagined this happening, is this another hallucination? Or was she really awake? As if she knew her troubles, Kimberly walked past Ciel to the older Phantomhive.

At that Logan burst into tears. Kimberly was quick to react and held her close. "Shh shh I'm ok I'm ok." Kimberly tried her best to soothe her, rubbing her back gently. "I promised I wouldn't leave you. Not ever. Have I ever broken my word?"

The older, crying girl shook her head. Not once had her young maid and friend betrayed her or broke a promise.

Once the noble woman was calm, Kimberly stood and asked the question that both Phantomhives dreaded. "How long was I out?"

Both were silent for several drawn-out seconds, until finally Sebastian had enough and spoke up.

"Nearly three weeks." At that Kimberly's eyes widened.

"W-what? Then we have barely any time to prepare for the Christmas ball!"

Logan giggled. Of course the little blonde would worry about such a thing.

"Shopping and food needs to be prepared! Do you even know what you're gonna wear!?-"

On went the young girl, everyone in the room thankful, as well as amused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 1.4K 20
Hi guys this is my first story, and first fan fiction! I hope you like it! I own the Black Butler but if anything is out of order or out of place fee...
827 65 15
Check here for all my updates! This is to replace the Wattpad Forums and Newsfeed, and to give you guys more of an insight onto my (rather sparse) sc...
283K 10.5K 31
The sun beat down on my skin, my tattered clothes showed parts of skin that where exposed to it's harmful rays. My bare feet sunk into the ground, th...
186K 6.9K 43
Well here's an update, sorry for it being a few years....