Insanity // Larry Stylinson S...

By lqlouis

(COMPLETED) They both love killing as much as they love each other, but maybe they love each other a little b... More

Pre-Story Gibberish
The Cheap Bouquet
Black & Blue
Deja Vu
Besitos
Medicine
Waiting For The End
Love Like This
Desire
Sometimes
The Greeting Song
Firefly
Blew
Brand New Day
Lemon Eyes
Drag Me Down
You Can Be The Boss
Lose Your Mind
Hospital For Souls (1/3)
Training Wheels (2/3)
The Letter That Never Came (3/3)
Rocket Man
Blood Bag
UGH!
The Well of Tradition
Don't Go
Madness
Freak on a Leash
Heart Shaped Box
Fossa

Down

919 40 14
By lqlouis

A/N  hey hi, sorry it took so long to finally write again. i have two more chapters ready for after this (so up until christmas expect updates) but after that idk if i can promise anything

i was thinking of doing updates every two or three weeks (most likely three), the chapters will simply be very long vs how they were when i updated every week/every two weeks. like 3k+ words.

thanks for reading and shit guys, even if this isn't close to my best work and it's kinda short i'm excited to get this chap posted

----

Today is the day.

Louis is doing it today, it's all planned out and ready. 

He's doing it, today.

The thought won't stop filtering in and out of his head as he sits in class. It's fourth block, one minute away from the end of  the day.

Ever since he was 12 this is all he thought about, all he wanted to try, and after months of planning he's ready. 

The bell abruptly snaps him out of his thoughts, sending him scrambling to stuff his journal into his book bag. He slings it over his shoulder and starts heading towards the door, making sure to accidentally bump into John's shoulder. 

"Mute, what are you doing?" He snaps, turning and getting in Louis' face.

"Sorry." Louis mutters, keeping his head down as he attempts to shuffle forward. 

John huffs, harshly grabbing Louis' arm, "I asked what the hell are you doin?" he spits, rancid breath traveling to Louis. 

Louis shrugs, jerking his arm away with success. 

"Just 'cause you don't ever talk don't mean you can't answer a simple question." He continues, following Louis as he walks out into the hallway. "Fine, follow you the whole way home 'till you can answer."

Louis merges into the crowded hallway, blocking out all the noise other than John's loud huffs of frustration as he occasionally mutters something derogatory in Louis' direction. Louis keeps his smile hidden as they walk out of the entrance to the school, cold air slapping him in the face. 

It's hard to keep from sprinting into the woods as he walks, excitement buzzing through his body, but he finds a way to keep his steps normal. "The woods? How stupid are you?" John laughs from behind Louis, following blindly as he steps on the path. Barely anyone goes into the woods other than the kids that prefer to smoke, get high, or get drunk in it - that's very unlikely to happen right after school with the staff around. Nobody lives past the woods other than a few recluse people. No teens. 

The woods really are the perfect spot.

They walk for a long time until Louis comes across an open spot, untouched white snow like a carpet as more falls from the sky. Everything so pretty, ready to be disrupted. 

Louis stops in the middle of the clearing, hand in the pocket of his sweater he turns to face John.

"Why are you just standing there?" John shouts as he walks to Louis, pressing two hands on his chest he pushes him back. Louis stumbles a bit but straightens himself up, staying calm as he watches John walk around him. 

"Can't answer me, huh?" John sneers, stepping closer and closer to Louis. Louis shrugs his shoulders, biting the inside of his cheek when John moves close enough to him he can feel his breath on his face.

Right before John can do anything else Louis takes off his thin winter gloves, latex gloves underneath, and grabs the chloroform soaked cloth out of his pocket. He presses it to John's open mouth and nose, smiling a true smile as John falls backwards. Unconscious. 

The boy hurries as he drags John's body across the clearing and to a bare tree. Despite his brutality and large personality, John is the same size as Louis, maybe a few inches smaller. It makes it a million times easier for Louis to move his body. 

Louis has gone over this part in his head so many times it moves quicker than he thought. Once John is properly tied up against the tree, standing so he's facing Louis, he pulls out the knife. 

He's quite proud of how planned out everything is - this is his first time after all, and he's ready. He has the latex gloves on beneath his winter ones, keeping the chance of fingertips away. The multiple ropes he used to keep John tied to the tree he had grabbed from the school's janitor's closet (sure, that could be slightly traced back to him, but out of the 1,500+ students and many staff members, Louis doubts they'll find him). There's a snowstorm meant to happen tonight, his footprints will be covered by the time someone travels deep enough in the woods to find John's body - Louis plans to leave him here once he's done, he has no way of correctly disposing of the body. It's the last day of school before winter break, they're moving from Doncaster to Chesire tomorrow. He'll be out of this town by the time John is found. And lastly, the knife. He snatched it from a kid's backpack, something about it being his great-grandfather's from some war. Louis could care less. 

He really did well, something to be proud of. He hasn't had that in a long time. 

Louis spends the gap of time that John is unconscious writing in his journal - not a diary or anything of the sort, simply a place where he doodles or writes what's on his mind. It's quite fun to write about different ways of killing people. 

Finally, Louis sees movement from John. The sun is just starting to set and the snow is falling more, wind harshly swirling it around, it's all so perfect. Everything's falling into place. 

Louis walks to the waking boy, trying his best to contain his wild excitement. A smirk grows on his lips as John's eye flutter open, meeting Louis'.

"What are you doing?" John asks right away, uselessly pulling at the restraints, "What the hell, let me go you fu.ck!"  He shouts, quickly waking up when as he spots the blade in Louis' hand. 

"No," Louis shakes his head, amazed at the power and control he has in this situation. He never has power or control over anything, it's a wondrous feeling, "I'll do what I please."

John then begins to pathetically tear up, his breath growing quick and uneven, "Please," He whimpers. Louis' amazed, honestly. He's never had anyone cry because of him, let alone beg him for something. 

Louis doesn't say anything in reply, this moment is so perfect and he's not about to say something stupid to ruin it. After a minute of John's useless blubbers, words growing louder as they eventually reach shouts, Louis grabs a roll of duct tape from his pocket. He's waited long enough for this, and as great as someone begging him is, he wants to get rid of all distractions and kill already. 

Once John's mouth is covered with a strip of duct tape he looks him over, growing overwhelmed by all the possibilities. There are so many things he can do, the sky really is the limit, and that's yet another new feeling for Louis. Unfamiliar yet so beautiful. 

Without a second more of thought he plunges the blade into John's stomach, watching the blood spill out and down his body with wonder. He pulls the knife back slowly, absorbing the muffled cries from John and the warm feeling of blood on his latex covered hand. The blood stains the snow as well, painting a vibrant picture for Louis. 

It's easily one of the most beautiful things Louis has seen in a while. Relaxing and serene, making him feel powerful and calm. 

Yet again, he doesn't think he's ever felt this way before.  

He looks back to John, almost surprised he's still alive. John looks tired and in pain - no light behind his eyes and limited movement. He's given up on crying out, simply standing there.

Words aren't needed as Louis shakily raises the knife to John's neck, adrenaline pumping through his blood stream as he slices the blade across his neck. He keeps his eyes on John's as he finally dies, head dropping down as blood squirts and pours out of his neck. 

Louis' heart begins to race then, thumping against his chest with so much force he's surprised it hasn't burst yet. Blood is pouring out of John, his lifeless body in front of Louis. A body Louis made lifeless. 

He just killed a boy. 

"Holy fu.ck." Louis whispers, shakily reaching his hand out he feels the slit in John's neck. Blood spreading onto his glove. "Fu.ck, fu.ck, fu.ck." He continues, he's 17 and he's killed someone. 

He's killed someone. 

A smile grows on his face as he looks over what he's done, spinning around he takes in everything. Wrapping the knife and his gloves in the cloth he had put in his bag this morning he puts them away, looking to make sure he has everything he takes one last long look at John. A smile pronounces itself on his face, a happy feeling growing in him as he begins to walk out of the woods. 

He's happy, proud, and in power. 

---- 

A/N lmao if you couldn't tell this was during louis' past (every chap with all italics is)

sorry i didn't update this this friday, once i wrote it i didn't feel like waiting to update - plus i kinda owe it to you guys. since i published the first chap in march the updates have been all over the place

also: my dad has my phone right now (the whole being depressed and moody thing and not wanting to talk to your parents usually results in a grounding or my phone being taken away for me). so, if he properly goes through it and finds wattpad on there this story will definitely come to an end. ik i sound overdramatic here so i apologize, but there is a big chance he will so i thought i'd let ya'll kno

i love you all and thank you for reading! let's hope my dad forgets how to work my phone this week haha

rhi xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.6K 41
Harry's attention though, that's what Louis wanted right now. "Henry! Can you go and get me another cocktail?" Of course Louis knew this wasn't his n...
628K 21.3K 25
❝Don't ever try to get near me! I don't wanna see you.❞ Harry had slurred in his face looking him in the eye. ❝I-I don't understand,❞ Louis managed t...
3.7K 293 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...
23.4K 1.5K 13
I co-wrote this story with @LouisThiccSexyAss. ♥️ Louis has waited two years for his soulmate, worrying that something is wrong with him. He knows ev...