Changed ✧ s.w

By _teona

"Oh so you didn't want me in 7th grade, but you want me now?" In which a girl who was once obese and had a to... More

♡ Prologue ♡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
AUTHORS NOTE!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
AUTHORS NOTE | I'M SORRY
Chapter 15
Merry Christmas | Happy Holidays | Updates.
Chapter 16 - Part Two (Sapphire)
100K READS!?¿?!?!¿
Chapter 17
PLEASE READ!! A/N | CONTINUE OR NO?
Chapter 18
New Year, New Book.
Chapter 19
I AM THE WORST BOOK WRITER
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Rememeber me?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 16 - Part One (Sam)

7.8K 182 32
By _teona

Sam's Point Of View

The cold air attacked my skin as I stepped outside and closed the door behind me. I hopped into my car, making sure to blast the heating to warm up.

Before making my way to pick my girlfriend up, I slipped my phone out of my pocket and texted Sapphire my usual good morning message, I'm sure all girls adore.

I fixed my hair quickly in the mirror and pulled out of the driveway and sped off. I felt my palms sweating slightly as I gripped the steering wheel tighter, Chloe was coming back today. I was determined not to let her ruin everything once again. I wasn't man enough to stand up for what I believed in when Sapphire needed me the most, I won't let her go a second time. I mean hopefully this whole thing was a complete miss understanding and Chloe never returns to this town or within 1000 miles of either of us, I'm clinging onto thought, maybe just maybe.

I honked the horn as I slowly came to a stop outside of her house, and after a few minutes of waiting, without any sign of Sapphire, I hopped out of the car and walked up to the door. I knocked lightly, hearing a faint "come in". I mean she is my girlfriend but I still wouldn't just walk into someone else's house, that's just rude.

I pushed the door open, seeing my girlfriend pacing up and down her kitchen. "Mom - I don't think I can do thi-" immediately stopping in her tracks when she realised I wasn't her mom.

"Oh, Sam. Hey." Sapphire mumbles, looking down to the floor and pulling her sleeves down. "So-Uh, I'm ill." She says, coughing or should I say attempting to fake cough into her jumper. I mean I've faked illnesses many times to get myself out of school so I should know the difference and it was easy to spot her change of attitude as soon as she realised it was me, caught in the act Saph. I know I probably sound very insensitive but I have one guess what this is about and I think she comes in one form, Chloe. If it made her feel better to here, I was scared of the narcissistic bitch too. The girl literally dwells in the putting down of other people to make herself feel better.

I mean I had been pre-warned by Maisie in a should I say rather demanding or harsh text that I should practise tough love on Saph if she even attempted to get out of going into school, and I should be aware of fake illness, fake doctors appointments, you get the idea. But, I mean how can you practise tough love on your girlfriend? especially when she's giving me the puppy eyes, always hard to resist.

"ill? huh?" I say, stepping closer to her. "What's wrong?"

"Uh—I think I've come down with something." Sapphire stutters, coughing once again.

"This doesn't happen to have anything to do with what today is? does it?" I question, knowing she knows what today is.

"Hmm, Nope don't think so, What's today?" She rushes, looking frantically around.

I raise an eyebrow at her, Oh Saph, it's only believable if you play it cool. She huffs and sits down on the kitchen stool. "Fine, I'm scared, ok? is that what you want to hear? I don't want everything ruined again, is that so bad?" Covering her eyes and leaning her arms onto the table.

"Babe, I won't let her come in between us again, I promise. I'll be right by your side all day. I mean, it's Monday, we have the same classes all day except one. I'll be there if she tries to say anything to you." I stand in front of her, gently easing her arms away from her face and planting a kiss on her nose which made her giggle. There that beautiful smile is.

"Fine! Fine! Okay, I'll go. But pinky promise me? You'll be there as much as you can all day?" Saph looks to me, holding out her pinky finger, interlocking it with mine.

"Promise."

"Come on lazy bones, or we're going to be late." Saph says, using me to pull herself up.

"Me lazy? I was here first, you're the lazy one." I make a point, giggling. Oh, how this girl makes me the happiest guy in the world.

Sapphire grabs her bag from the counter and interlocks her fingers with mine as we step outside of her house and head to the car.

As we drove closer and closer to school, I realised I shouldn't be so nervous about this whole situation, I should be confident. I won't let anything happen to my girlfriend and I won't let her manipulate me into someone I'm not again and anyone could tell you honestly I made some stupid decisions back then when that happened.

Obviously I know Saph isn't feeling the same way I am, I can tell. But I made a promise I'm not willing to break for anyone, she means the world to me and I won't hurt her again. I've got this all figured out, if for some wild reason I can't be by Sapphire's side, I've all of the boys in on the job, so I'm positive today should go as smoothly as I planned.

I pulled into the parking lot, finding a unoccupied space. I ran round to my girlfriends side of the car and opened the door for her.

"You're so cheesy and clichè, you know that?" She smiled, hopping out and kissing me on the cheek, standing on her tip toes.

"Is that such a bad thing?" I winked.

"Nope, I love it." She replies, grabbing my hand and walking towards the car. I quickly turned around pressing my keys and locking the car.

As we headed into the school, everyone's eyes were focused on us. Sam, Stop. Everything is going to be fine, maybe you just have something on your face. Yeah more like that psycho bitch is back. Breathe. Don't panic her.

I felt Saph's grip tighten on my hand. "Shit, Why did you talk me into this? I can still leave now if I go right now, this was such a bad idea." She rambled quietly for only me to hear, also noticing the blatantly obvious death glares being shot our way.

"Hey, Hey, Hey. Everything is going to be okay. I promised you. Nothing will happen, this will be like a normal day at school." I reassure her.

"Yeah, Instead I just have to face some evil bitch who made my life a living hell for the rest of the year." Saph mumbled, which made me laugh.

Our first class was Biology, which thankfully I had with Saph. Everything went smoothly, just like I knew it was and I was becoming more confident about everything by the minute.

I walked my girlfriend to her next lesson which was the only one she had today alone, and I'm positive Chloe would not be in. World History doesn't strike me as an interest of hers, well from what a remember. Knowing the amount of luck I have, I'm probably wrong. But the coast is clear as she enters her class and waves me goodbye.

"Oh, Sam. Long time no see, It's so nice of you to meet me at my class babe."

I freeze in my tracks as the satan reincarnation herself is standing right behind me, attempting to patronise me. She rubs her hand over my arm, which I don't hesitate to shake off.

"What are you doing here?" I grit through my teeth at the stupid smirk which appears to be plastered on her face gets my blood boiling even more.

"What do you mean babe? I came back to claim what's truly and has always been mine and that's you Sammy. That little freak didn't actually think she could steal you from me, did she?" She smiles, her face getting closer and closer to mine. Chloe is repulsive. The strong and nostril dominating scent of her probably over expensive perfume suffocates me and I immediately pull back, just wanting to get away from her.

"Leave me alone. Leave Sapphire alone. You know what? Just leave full stop. I will never want anything to do with you again." I seethe, pointing my finger at her for effect.

"We'll see about that, Samuel. Just you wait."

________________________

Hi loves,

It's been ages since I updated I know but I was trying to figure out how I was going to write this chapter. As you can see from the title of the chapter, this is part one, and in Sam's point of view. I wanted to do a sort of split chapter for Chloe's return from both perspectives, So Saph's is next.

Anyway into updates;

- First of all, since new year I returned to college, and my gosh I've had a crap tonne of work to do and catch up on as I didn't get it done last term so I've had my form on my ass about it.

- I returned to work and got my Christmas temp job permanently! Yes, I'm so happy. My boss said he was over the moon with how good my customer service was and how mature I am for my age and I mean it's my first job so I was super happy.

- Now onto the bad sorta life update, for the past few weeks I'd having trouble with my ears and I was in so much pain I had to go to the hospital and turns out I have an ear infection and swollen glands so that's always fun right? so I've been off for a few days with that since it got worse.

- Lastly! New books, I've decided I'm going to probably write a Nate, Gilinsky or Matt fanfic next, I just need to counjour up some ideas on what to do, but it will be coming soon. I know you guys have waited forever for my crappy updates but I'm so grateful for everyone who takes the time to read / vote / comment on my stories continuously! I have over 60k that's amazing! It makes me so happy. Anyway I hope you enjoy my chapter and part two is coming very soon , I'll go before I ramble anymore.

Teona out🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 5K 32
"I knew this would happen. I strictly said no feelings-." "'Just sex'," I air quoted. "Yeah, I know Jack but It's not my fault. I can't help who I ha...
188K 186 183
@JackGilinsky liked your post @JackGilinsky commented on your post
48.9K 761 42
"you're toxic, get off of me" i yell "but babygirl, you're the only one who can cure me" he responds as he grabs my throat + lowercase intended cop...
15.6K 12 157
Jack gilinsky commented on you photo