The Fashion Icon

By Shanai03

Chris brown needs a new stylist. Karrueche needs a new client. ❤️ More

New Client
Dressup pt.1
Dressup pt.2
Club☕️
Styling for chris
The date
Secrets☕️
Accidents
Hospital and drama
Coma
Wide awake
Should I
Who??

Work

94 6 0
By Shanai03

Her room has 70in flat screen mounted on the wall and gold and turquoise walls. Wouk her name on silver. And a California king bed.

Karrueche POV

So if your thinking that me and Chris did something last night we didn't we just ended up falling asleep in the couch.

Chris: ( wakes up and checks phone )
It's 7:45. Kae wake up you have work.

Karrueche: ( groans ) ok fine I'm awake. What the is it.

Chris: 7:45.

Karrueche: I gotta get up now. Well I had a great time last night. It felt good being friends again. ( smiles )

Chris POV
REALLY friends. I guess that's how it's gotta start over but that's ok.

Chris: yea friends. ( fake smiles )

Kae: I'll walk you to the door.

Chris: Okay

They walk to the door then Chris leaves.

Back to Chris POV

I get in my matte black Ferrari and speed off to the studio. While I'm in the middle of my song. I get a call from Nia. That's the baby's mother.
Phone convo

Nia👶🏽: Hey Chris. The first appointment is on Tuesday. And btw my fiancé is coming too.

Chris: Ok that's fine by me( A/N that song by Chris brown is to fye. )

Nia👶🏽: Ok I will call you later.

Chris: bye.
( end of convo )

Then I continue to work

Karrueche POV
When I close the door I literally dash upstairs to get dressed. I get dressed in the mm.
And I just throw my hair in a messy cute bun. Then I get a text from James.

James😍: I love you Kae , have a good day at work. Sad to say I won't be ever coming back to Cali. 

Kae💕💙😍: y?? Work / dutie calls.?

James😍: yea babe. But I just wanted to tell you that I love you even more than a friend and I will always visits you when I can.

Kae💕💙😍: I love you too but I'm not sure of more than a friend. But your still my baby / brother.

James: ok love you and ttyl 😊

Kae💕💙😍: 😘

While I'm getting my keys to my car I get a call from my manager.

Phone convo

Boss😎: Hey Kae I have an meeting set up for you with D'angelo Russel.

Karrueche: Okay,  that'll do. So what time.

Boss😎: 8:46, I know it's early but it's worth it considering that it's a upcoming basketball star.

Karrueche: Okay, I'm On my way! 

End of convo.

I look at the time and it's 8:15,
It's time for me to go to work. And d'angelo Russell is too fine but I have my baby Chris.

I get in my new Range Rover, yes I got  a new one cause my car you know recently crashed. Like really bad.

Then, I literally speed off to my corporation.

When i step into my office it's 8:20. Well I have time I thought to myself. When I sit in my chair I have a letter from somebody.
Letter
Dear Karrueche, I am glad to work with you. You are a very beautiful minded person. I can't wait to see what more can do. Considering that  your a Fashion icon.
But yes your are gorgeous. And hopefully I work with you more.

Love, secret admirer.

Back to POV

All I could think was this was Chris.

Karrueche: ( smiles )

Then Somebody knocks on my door

Kae:  Come in.

???: I see you got my letter.

Kae: ( mouth drops )

End of chapter.

Who was it. ????
Was it Chris???
D'angelo??
James?

Like and comment. I really appreciate almost a thousand reads. I am really happy that you. Love all you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 8.9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
799K 49K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 57.8K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
173K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...