Professor Layton and the Ange...

By EffervescentElixir

The highly anticipated new adventure in GentleAaron's series. 'Angel's Prophecy' takes place two years after... More

Foreword
Prologue
Part One: The Budding Inspectors
A Trip to America
Missing; presumed Archaeologists
The Sting
The Lavender Greeting
Never Alone
Flight Over London
Time to Celebrate?
So Long, Not Goodbye
Confrontation; Fighting Darkness
Return to the City of Miracles
A Gentleman In Need
Against Impossible Odds
Stumbling
The Next Piece of the Puzzle
Mounting the Offensive
Uncovering Secrets
Losing Heart
The Past Never Truly Leaves Us
Clive's Remorse
The Duty of Angels
The Wright Call
The Turnabout Demon - Part One
The Turnabout Demon - Part Two
The Turnabout Demon - Part Three
The Turnabout Demon - Part Four
The Turnabout Demon - Part Five
An Inferno Affair
Part Two: Old Faces
The Angel's Message
The Turnabout Demon - Part Six
The Turnabout Demon - Part Seven
The Turnabout Demon - Part Eight
The Turnabout Demon - Part Nine
The Turnabout Demon - Part Ten: Revelations and Farewells
Fear on the Mind
The Angel's Pursuit
Into a Trap?
The Angel's Prophecy
The Closely Held Feelings
The Final Puzzle: Eye of Terror
Thames' Up
Steel and Fire; Fangs and Wings
A World at Odds
Thoughts Unwavering
The Bell Tolls
Hershel and Luke
The Season's Promise
A New Era
Epilogue
Afterword
Coming Soon - New Project!!!
Last Update!

The Turnabout Investigators

460 12 10
By EffervescentElixir

-Fourteen Months Earlier- 

Breakfast was an unusual affair. Not much was said, but a lot could be found in what was not spoken aloud. The darting glances at Luke, the concerned glares, held in place by two parents who just wanted to know that they would see their son again at the end of the day.

Hershel could feel the unease slice through the room like a sword through a mummy, and so he coughed politely. Luke's silent sigh of relief did not go unnoticed by him.

"I cannot speak for Luke's actions. All I can say is he took a great risk, and though that almost ensured he fell prey to the iron fist of the law, it has just proven that Luke has an iron heart just as mighty. I cannot say that my actions have always been within the boundaries of the law, however, I am of course, much older. I made a promise that I would keep Luke from trouble, and so while Luke may have fell down a step, I too have failed in my promise."

Clark made to protest, but Hershel only smiled and continued.

"It is the duty of every gentleman to admit his mistakes, and although you see me as an incorruptible figure perhaps, I am just a man, and thus able to stumble. As Luke did. And he shall stumble again, as is life. So I ask that you worry not, for though I was unable to protect Luke this one time, I promise, should you let us continue with our investigation, that I will do all that is within my power to ensure Luke's safety."

There was an uneasy silence then, as both Triton parents looked to each other, sending signals only they could understand. Finally, they both turned back, and slowly, their lips formed into smiles. Clark places his hands over his wife's, as she spoke.

"We never doubted you, Hershel. And we don't wish to stop you from solving this mystery." Luke looked up, his head before bowed, certain his adventure with the Professor was over before it truly begun, and a grin stretched out.

"But," she continued, offering both the Professor and Luke with a cautious, yet mischievous grin. "We ask that you not let Luke out of your sight, should he feel the urge to sneak away and try and impress again."

It was the Professor's and Luke's turn to turn to each other now, smiles broad on their faces.

"Of course!" they said together. Luke crossed his arms and closed his eyes smugly.

"No need to worry, mum! I won't risk the Professor's name again, or my life! I shall stick by his side at all times!"

Brenda and Clark gave relieved sighs and both stood, pulling each other into a hug.

"That is wonderful to hear," Clark said softly, gesturing for their son to join the hug. Hershel watched with a wide smile as the family embraced once more before him.

"Come on," Brenda tutted, turning her head around from the huddle to face Hershel. "You're part of this family too! Or did we not say that already?"

Hershel blushed, but instead of protesting, he simply joined in on the Triton family hug.

Hmm, he thought fondly. What luck have I to have friends as close as this?

****

"So, what's our first step then, Professor?!" Luke exclaimed, hopping from one foot to the next as the two made their way to the bus stop.

"Well, with this denied permission form you have acquired, it would appear that we have to uncover exactly what transpired between Auriolus and this national park. I am sure if we visit the park ranger in charge, we shall get to the bottom of this mystery."

On the bus, Luke almost bounced with delight as he spoke of all they could do to bring down Auriolus. Naturally, he never mentioned the name.

"There might be spies on this very bus!" he had proclaimed, keeping his voice hushed.

Hershel only grinned, sure that for every bit as powerful as Auriolus was, they did not have spies around every corner. Or at all, for that matter. Still, it paid to be cautious.

Once off the bus, the two made the short walk to the park, this time heading in through the gates, rather than continuing on to the construction site. Before the ugly area could escape their sights, they noticed an additional crane, as well as two new bulldozers. Luke gulped, but focused on the task at hand, adjusting his hat.

The national park was very beautiful, and as they passed redwood trees, lush fauna and marvelled at the magnificent animals, they still kept it firmly in their minds that they weren't' hear to sightsee. Consulting a map, the two turned left down an intersection, towards the ranger station. So far, the two had noticed a few park rangers, all wearing short-sleeved green shirts and oak-brown shorts, but none seemed to the ranger in command.

On the way, Hershel tested Luke's keen mind, offering him puzzles as Luke pointed out various objects of interest. A banana tree, a large crested bird, and a field of pine cones to name a few. It was a nostalgic hit to travel and explore with Luke, solving puzzles as if half a year had not passed. Again, he marvelled at how as seemingly small a time six months might seem, the time apart from Luke had meant that it felt much longer.

The ranger station was grand: with arching umber pillars, sweeping roofs and oval windows that shone with red glaze. They approached the door and Hershel allowed Luke to knock. After a few moments, a smiling woman in ranger gear answered the door, and asked their business.

"I am sorry to bother you, madam," Hershel stated politely. "But may we speak to the person in charge, if he is here?"

"Well, I'm afraid to say you won't be finding any man like that here. The person you're looking for is standing right in front of you!"

Hershel's and Luke's eyes widened in surprise and then the woman laughed. She had shoulder-length violet hair which sat snugly where it was. Her eyes were a striking blue, and her voice didn't seem to match her face. Hershel thought it was perhaps because, though she was rather young, she was not really outputting any signs that showed she was an energetic and lively woman. Her smile hinted at that women, but the ranger standing before them gave off an air of tiredness and misery.

"Ah, I apologise for that," Hershel smiled. "We had assumed that the head ranger might be wearing a different item of clothing from the green shirt and brown shorts that have popped up everywhere."

"Oh, well we don't need fancy clothes to show who's boss." She sighed thinly then and shook her head. "Sorry, let me introduce myself. I'm Natalie Parker. Nat for short."

"Hello, Natalie, I am Hershel Layton, and this is my apprentice-"

"Luke triton!" Luke chimed in, beaming at finally having something to say. "Pleased to meet you."

Nat grinned at Luke's enthusiasm, but as if a curse had noticed her expression of joy, she immediately scowled. Hershel decided she had to be hiding something.

"How can I help you?" she inquired, eyes flicking ever so slightly to the left and right. She did it subtly, but Hershel spotted it.

"We wish to speak to you, privately," Hershel stated, certain that she would only talk with no unwanted company. She hesitated, clearly distressed, and then shook her head.

"I apologise. I'm a bit busy right now. You'll have to book an appointment in later."

Hershel had noted that her knuckles were white as she gripped onto the door frame tightly. He placed his hand on hers, and she flinched, almost about to pull her hand away when he moved in closer.

"I know you are panicking right now," he murmured. "However, we can help. I promise you."

As he pulled away, he met her eyes once more and this time, after toiling over the decision once more, she gulped and nodded weakly. She gestured for them to follow and they made their way into the ranger station, under low doorways and dodging extended leaves from gigantic plants. Natalie turned right quickly into her office and they entered after her. Already she was over by the desk, sitting herself down quickly as she scrambled for papers and found a pen.

Hershel watched as she furiously began to write something down, and he opened his mouth to speak when she glanced up at him quickly, shaking her head. She finished her note and nodded for him to look. Both Hershel and Luke – Luke straining to peer over her tall desk – studied her note.

'Cannot speak. Room bugged,' it read.

An uneasy silence gripped the room, and both Hershel and Luke felt their spines tingle. She nodded in slight relief as they understood.

"How can you be sure?" Hershel asked, sure that anyone listening would not find that line particularly suspicious.

Natalie once again put pen to paper, but this time she spoke aloud, her lavender hair falling across her eyes as she spoke in a very easy-going manner.

"Our park has a one-hundred-percent approval rating from the National Animal Right's committee. I can promise you that our animals are well looked after."

"I see," he remarked, moving closer as she pushed her now finished note towards the two.

'When I was approached by those thugs from Auriolus, I refused, but when I finally gave in, they put microphones around the room to ensure I wouldn't speak.'

"Couldn't we talk about this elsewhere?" Luke asked, sure that Auriolus couldn't have bugged the entire park.

"I'm afraid not," Nat sighed, once again moving her pen in place. "I trust you two, especially the Professor."

Both Hershel and his apprentice glanced at each other, pleased that this woman recognised Professor Layton. Hershel cleared his throat.

"Do you know how far this extends?"

She scribbled hurriedly once more and pushed the paper towards them once again, trying hard to stop the sweat from flowing.

"I am sure that the committee can answer any more of your questions," she said, and Hershel knew that this was a double meaning. There really was nothing more she could say apart from what was on this piece of paper.

'Auriolus men told me that the police chief is one of them. That is where you should go next.'

Hershel swallowed and nodded, and as he turned to Luke, he could see the bitter disappointment on the boy's face. He smiled and tipped his hat to signal that he would speak to him soon.

"I thank you for allowing us to speak with you," Hershel commented, tipping his hat in respect.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't be more help to you," she sighed thinly, and whereas before Natalie had to act, this sigh was genuine.

"You have helped more than you know," Hershel grinned.

****

Luke had to contain his eagerness as they left the ranger building, and only once they had cleared the next corner did he speak.

"What's our plan, Professor? I saw your face; you smiled!"

"That I did, Luke. While Miss Parker may think she could not help, she has helped in more ways than one. For now, she had led us to our next destination."

"The police station?"

Hershel smiled as they followed the next sign, heading for the exit.

"Indeed. The Los Angeles Police Department is our next stop."

"But Professor, Miss Natalie said that the police chief was one of them! Does that mean he's an Auriolus agent?"

Hershel frowned and stroked his chin.

"What's more likely is that he has a connection to Costillos Monriel, and so will naturally fall on his side."

"If that's true," Luke stated, voice falling to misery. "Then that means we can't do anything."

"Not quite, Luke. To bring down Auriolus, it helps is we can remove one of their most important allies."

"Remove? How are you going to do that?"

"We're going to need some help."

From his jacket pocket, Layton retrieved the card he had accepted last night. It was time to call in a favour from Detective Gumshoe.

*****

The pair met the Detective outside the station, and Luke smiled, pointing at the funny blue badger panel.

"It feels like it should be dancing," commented Luke, smiling at the thought of a dancing blue badger.

"That's because it did dance before," laughed Detective Gumshoe as he approached them. "I plan to fix the little guy soon, when I'm not being worked so hard by the chief."

Hershel sprung at this chance.

"Speaking of the chief, Detective. We wish to know about him."

"Well sure, pal. I don't know what interest is it to you, but I'll spill the beans. His name is Elrand Brand. He's been with us for about a year now. Why do you wanna know?"

Luke and Hershel looked to each other cautiously and then Hershel sighed, and when he spoke, it was more hushed this time.

"Luke and I are currently on a very important mission. We wish to bring down an oppressive company, and we believe that your chief may indeed be connected with them in some way."

Gumshoe gulped and looked to the top-hatted gentleman and the inquisitive young boy and bowed his head.

"I'm afraid you'll find nothing out of sorts."

"Now, Detective," Hershel protested, not for one second viewing the Detective's actions as anything but suspicious. "We know he is connected, and I know that as a detective, you wish to ensure that justice is maintained. That means that anyone, even your chief is answerable to the law, and if you wish to help out in this investigation, you will tell us what you know."

Luke stared in awe at the Professor. He knew the Professor could wow people with his words, his calm manner of speaking. He did not need violence, for he could make people see reason. And already by watching the Detective's face, he noticed the determination forming.

"Alright, Professor," Gumshoe stated firmly. "What you're saying makes sense, and you are a friend of Wright's, so I've gotta believe your intentions are good. I'll tell you what I know." Before Luke and Hershel could cheer, he cut in. "But, I don't like it. I'm not even supposed to know this. Can you keep it a secret? At least, that I told you?"

The Professor and his apprentice nodded.

"I promise, Detective," Hershel smiled. "That we shall not reveal our source, unless necessary."

Gumshoe started at that, but then saw through the Professor's words. He'd been around Phoenix Wright enough to know that some information, even if it could put you in danger, had to be said for the greater good.

"Alright," he mumbled, "Well, our last chief was a nice guy, but then out of nowhere, this new guy came in and the old chief was sacked, just like that! I knew this new guy was trouble, see, but I couldn't do anything about it, you know?"

Luke and Layton nodded and then Gumshoe continued his story.

"He identified me as the 'weakest', the 'pusharound'. He made me do all the hardest chores. I went to his office one day, wanting to ask for some slack, as pointless at it might have been, and that's when I heard everything." Luke was on the edge of his feet, his eyes shining in anticipation.

"I was about to knock on the door when I heard some laughter within. I peeked through the window, curious, see, and I saw the chief talking with none other than Costillos Monriel himself! I know, right! I wondered what that bigshot would be doing here, and then I heard them talking about the projects they were working on."

Gumshoe stopped then, glancing around, fear plain in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I should be saying anymore. What if someone finds out...?"

Hershel tipped his hat forward once more that day.

"Fear not, Detective. I assure you that your safety is of utmost importance. Please, tell us what these projects were, and what Monriel was doing there."

Gumshoe looked about once more, over to the police cars nearby, and then at the hedges to his left, as if someone might be hiding among them, listening.

"Fine," the detective sighed, realising that he wouldn't keep information from Phoenix if he could help it. "Well, Mr. Monriel was talking about certain sites that needed to be destroyed so they could drain their resources. The chief promised that Auriolus would find no trouble, and there would be no witnesses or protesters. That he would 'clean up the mess'."

Gumshoe shivered at the memory.

Luke placed his hand on his chin, thinking deeply.

"So Costillos Monriel replaced the old chief with one he could trust to do his dirty work and defend him, while he tore apart nature in order to steal from the land and make more money. It's horrible!"

"Indeed," mused Hershel, mirroring Luke's thoughtful pose. He looked back to the Detective then. "Is there anything else you can tell us? Anything else you heard?"

Gumshoe felt his insides churn a little, but he decided he had already told them too much anyway.

"Well, pal, I see a lot being the lackey I am. Not only am I fetching the Chief's coffee and food, but sometimes I have to go to his private hangar, see.  It's once a fortnight, on a Thursday. I'm always signing for new deliveries, big crates – the whole place feels like a warehouse with all the boxes in there, let me tell you. You know once I almost got lost in there and-"

Hershel interjected, not wanting to be rude, but aware that the Detective was straying from the subject at hand.

"A fascinating story, I'm sure. However, do not have the time to hear it right now."

Gumshoe's face flushed with understanding and he nodded.

"Right, buddy. I got you. Well, it's packed with crates – you'd need a team to clear it out, and that would take at least a few days. Three minimum." Gumshoe lowered his voice now, looking about cautiously. "Naturally, I got curious as to what was in all these crates, and one day – this was about five days ago – I snuck in to take a peak. As I sweated over opening one of the things, a truck arrived with a delivery. Now I would have scooted out of there if I had any sense, but instead, something or other came over me and I decided to sign for it.

"The weird thing was, there was no delivery expected that day, so I knew this one was off the books, so to speak. The crates were a little different too. Smaller, with big letters saying they were fragile, see? What's more, this wasn't the usual guy. He dressed differently, and I swear I saw a gun in his pocket. I got myself thinking, what if I wasn't there? Would the chief have sent me? I probed the guy a bit, but he was just acting all fishy. Usually, I sign on a clipboard, but this guy made me sign some form he pulled from his jacket."

Hershel and Luke exchanged glances but nodded for him to continue. Gumshoe seemed a bit lost in his story, but the Professor was glad for the Detective's close description of the day.

"Well, I knew this whole thing was sus, but I just tried my best to act natural – well as natural as I could, and then once the guy was gone, I moved them to the far corner, at the very back. I knew the Chief wouldn't find them so easy that way. I wanted to open them, but I was afraid. Afraid of being caught, or of what I would find...? I can't say. All I know is, the boss has got a lot more going on than just the National Park incident."

Hershel arched his eyebrow.

"National Park incident?"

"Ah, well, in that meeting I overheard, Mr. Monriel said that he was going for the National park next, and he hoped he could rely on Brand to make sure the Park didn't raise any objections. They began to talk about old times when I was caught by the window. Luckily, I made an excuse as I said that I wanted to see the chief's dog. The guy believed me."

Hershel took in all this information, while Luke had a sudden thought.

"So we just need to prove that Elrand Brand is corrupt and then Auriolus won't have police backup when we bring them down!"

"Very true, Luke," Hershel said, still locked in pondering. "However, we don't have any proof there is a connection. No one will believe us on just our word."

"What about the Detective's?"

Gumshoe gasped at that.

"Hey, pal, I told you I wanted out of this. Besides, I'm a punching bag for the chief. No one will believe my word either."

The three were silent, unsure of their next move, trapped in uncertainty. It was Gumshoe who came to the rescue, however.

"I know that the chief likes to keep in contact with Monriel by sending letters. He keeps his letters in his desk. I don't know if I could get it for you though. The chief is always in his office, and there's no way I'm sneaking in there."

"You may not have to," Hershel grinned, turning now to Luke. "Do you recall, Luke, what Detective Gumshoe said his excuse was for peering into Brand's office?"

Luke thought about it for a second, before a massive grin formed.

"He said he was looking at the chief's dog!"

The two shared in celebration, but Gumshoe looked at them in bewilderment.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled. "But what does the chief's dog have to do with this?"

"You see, Detective," Hershel smiled. "Luke here has a rather unique gift."

"A gift?"

Luke crossed his arms and huffed his chest out before he spoke in a proud tone.

"I can speak to animals!"

Gumshoe opened his mouth to protest, but then remembered Maya Fey's ability to communicate with, and channel the dead, and he shook his head, sighing gruffly.

"I guess that could work. The chief's dog, Bruno, is a fierce looking dog, so I'd be careful. But the thing is, Bruno, like his master, is always in the office. How would you even get in there to speak with him?"

Hershel and Luke puzzled over this conundrum, but once again, it was Gumshoe who came up with a solution.

"Wait! I have an idea! What if I distracted the chief? I could talk to him while you talk... to... the dog..." He saw his plan falling apart before him, but Luke provided the triumphant rescue this time.

"While you talk to the chief, I'll call the dog towards me and ask him nicely if he'll bring me the letters. If you can stall Mr. Brand long enough, he won't notice Bruno taking his important pieces of paper."

"Alright," Gumshoe sighed in relief. "It's risky, but it's worth a shot."

The three entered the police station, Gumshoe taking the lead. Officers only glanced up at the trio, but none held their gazes. As they reached the chief's office, they noticed the two windows on either side, and the potted plants out front. Whereas the rest of the station was rather grey, the chief seemed to have some colour in his little corner.

Nodding at Luke, Gumshoe moved towards the door and knocked. A gruff voice told him to enter and as the door opened, Luke crept by the doorway, peering in until he spotted the black, masculine canine sitting in front of the desk, rubbing at his face with his paw. Luke called for him, and the dog moved over, eager to see someone willing to play with him. Gumshoe had reached the desk as Bruno exited the doorway and sat by Luke. Luke began to stroke the dog's ears before adopting a serious expression.

"Hello Bruno," he told the happy beast. "Do you think you can do me a favour?"

"A favour?" Bruno yapped. "What do you want me to do?"

"Could you bring me Mr. Brand's letters? They're in his desk somewhere."

"Ooh, I know where they are. I can easily get them for you!"

Luke was more than a little surprised at how eager Bruno was. For as intimidating as the large beast had seemed, he was more like a puppy, and playful at heart.

"You don't have any problem taking the letters from your master?" the young boy inquired.

"No. He never plays with me. You'll play with me though? You're a kid. Kids always play with me. He always stops them, but you won't go away, will you?"

"No. I won't leave you. Now come on, we haven't much time!"

Still beaming, the dog moved into the office, and Luke sprung to the window, watching Bruno steadily move over to the desk. His eyes were fixed on the dog, while Hershel's were focused on the Detective and chief. It was clear that Gumshoe, despite towering over the small, lankly man in the suit, was the one being talked down to. He could not make out much of what was said, despite the door being open, but he could tell that Gumshoe was throwing a lot on the line for this. He knew he could not thank the Detective enough.

Hershel then noticed the dog returning with papers in its mouth, and he marvelled at how no one, not even the Elrand Brand who was sitting at his desk, had noticed the dog claim its prize. He turned, watching with a smile as Bruno emerged from the room, smiling as he handed Luke the papers. Luke, who had been crouching before, stood and handed Layton the papers.

"Check if these are what we need, Professor. I've made a promise to Bruno."

With that, Luke ran over to the dog, arms gesturing wide as he began to play with the animal. The dog, for its part, looked happier than ever, and Hershel knew, despite it being urgent standing here with stolen papers in his hands, that he would not rush Luke out of here, robbing the dog of its happiness.

He began to skim over the papers, and as his eyes absorbed every detail, his heart grew stronger. The letters told of dodgy business deals, illegal activities, and promises to bribe or threaten those who would get in the way. The latest one involed the national park, and the fact that the chief ranger (Natalie) was being spied upon to ensure that she did not talk. This was all the evidence he needed. There was just one more thing.

Glancing around, his eyes fell upon the thing he needed. Moving over quickly, he placed the papers one by one into the photocopier, watching with excitement as copies were made of each page. When Elrand Brand was confronted, it helped to have copies of documents he himself would think were safe.

Once all copies were done, he found Luke rolling along the floor with his new friend, and though some others officers looked down at him in surprise, none of them approached. Hershel counted them very lucky indeed.

Luke's smile faded as he saw the time for fun was over, but he promised that he would return some day for Bruno. Hershel stepped forward, and held the papers out to Bruno.

"Why hello there, Bruno. Do you think you could take these back where you retrieved them from?"

Bruno glanced up at his new friend, and Luke nodded fondly. Turning back to the Professor, he grabbed the papers in his mouth and moved back into the office. Not a second later, Gumshoe stormed from the office, and the door was slammed. Luke watched from the window as Bruno just slipped the papers back in before the fuming Brand had noticed his dog had even left the room.

The Professor and Luke quickly moved to the Detective's side.

"It's baloney!" Gumshoe exclaimed, moving on quickly until he stopped by the vending machines. "I break my back for him and he threatens to fire me!"

Luke gasped, but Gumshoe offered him a grin.

"Don't worry, kid. I wasn't fired. But it was a close thing! Boy, do I hope you got what you needed?"

Hershel held out the copies and Gumshoe sighed happily.

"Oh good. I was worried it would all have been for nothing, let me tell you, pal."

"It was a risk on all sides, and I apologise for putting you in a difficult position."

Gumshoe scratched at his head, a guilty smile on his face.

"Oh, Professor, it was nothing! All in a day's work for this Detective."

"Well, it was still brave, and I cannot thank you enough. Your contribution to our investigation has been most invaluable."

"Well, that's all I need," Gumshoe said, a sloppy grin on his face. "Just think about it; when they write about this in the paper, then you can thank me!"

Luke chuckled, shaking his head.

"I thought you wanted your involvement to be kept a secret?"

Gumshoe gawked at that, and sighed.

"Oh boy, you're right. Well, it was worth a shot."

Hershel smiled warmly and placed his hand on the Detective's shoulder.

"With this evidence, we can put away this new chief and you shall no longer have to fear his wrath."

"Really?"

"Yes. The pieces of this puzzle are starting to fall into place. Very soon, we shall have all we need to bring down Auriolus."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 309 23
UPDATIONS: Completed NOTE: Story is in journal format "And by prophecy shall it be revealed... Two made by the bond of the halfling's blood... Shall...
481 2 11
•Hello everyone! So, I'm doing a Professor Layton stories for now own. I'm still with the ace attorney story but don't worry I will finish the story...
14.3K 336 35
The sequel and final part of the Love In Memories two-parter. The heroes escape from the thrilling finale in 'Memories Of A Time Gone By', but the He...
3.7K 141 51
Ash, Serena, Clemont and the rest of the Electroclan have destroyed the largest of the Galactic Starxsource plants, but now they're on the run. Galac...