blind || kim taehyung

By emqeuz

Is it possible for a blind girl to fall in love? Moreover, can anyone fall in love with the girl who can't s... More

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E

F I F T E E N

1.6K 107 9
By emqeuz

Whyy, Taehyung?

_____

--TAEHYUNG--

I was helping Mrs Jung with her books. But seriously, who brings books to camp. I mean, it's camp. Anyway, I helped her.

I went to Min Jung's tent and saw that she was already asleep in her sleeping bag? Well, that's odd. She said she would wait for me. I shrugged it off and went to my tent.

*Next Day*

I woke up and got dressed. After that, I looked for Min Jung. When I approached her, she was acting all weird. As in, fake smiles everywhere and she was avoiding me. When I wanted to be partners, she totally rejected me and went to Jinyoung. Ohkay, that has gotten far enough.

"Min Jung ah, neo gwencana?" I asked.

"Yeah." she said as she flashed a fake smile.

"No, you know what? You are not ohkay. What is bothering you?" I asked, again.

"Nothing, alright. Leave me alone." she said before leaving me.

--MIN JUNG--

He loves Haeyoung. Why would he worry about how I feel?

*Days later*

I woke up and did my normal morning routine. Taehyung and I haven't spoken a word to each other and I don't think we would. I mean, he already has Haeyoung. My dad sent me to school and everything was still the same.

*Break*

I walked to the cafeteria and I was alone, again. Well, I guess things are back to normal. Well, almost.

"Hey." Jinyoung greeted.

"Hey. What's up?" I asked.

"Why are you eating alone nowadays?" he asked back.

"Well, it has always been this way and it should be." I replied.

"What? Did you fight with Taehyung?" he asked.

"Hey, you ask a lot of questions you know." I chuckled.

"Well, did you?"

"Yes and no."

"What and what now?"

"One of the nights during camp, I was searching for my phone. I left it at the campsite so I went there. I overheard Haeyoung and Taehyung's conversation, saying how they love each other." I explained.

"Wait, was it on the last night of camp?" he asked.

"Well, yeah. Why?"

"Oh, nothing." he said.

--JINYOUNG--

Yes, yes. I like Min Jung but you know what they say, if you love someone, let them go. Anyways, it's not possible for Taehyung to be with Haeyoung.

*FLASHBACK*

I finished clearing up and I decided to go to Min Jung's tent. Along the way, I saw Taehyung carrying some books. Probably helping Mrs Jung. Anyways, when I reached to the tent, it was quiet. Maybe, she's asleep already. I walked back to my tent but I saw something else. Min Jung was standing in the middle of camp with a shocked expression plastered on her face. I tilted my head a bit and saw Haeyoung. She had her phone held close to her face but it didn't seem like a call. I know I should've helped Min Jung but I can't jump into conclusions. I shrugged it off and went to my tent.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Nahh, but what was Haeyoung doing?

--HAEYOUNG--

I am so sorry Min Jung. There's something about Taehyung that makes me feel attracted. I mean, you guys aren't even dating, right?

_____

Ohkayy, I think I realised a little too late but thanks for 1k. Kamsahabnidaa~~ *bows 90 degrees*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
23.2K 973 41
{COMPLETED} "Treat me better as I'm too innocent" you wink at the word innocent.... "domination has no competition my son" A very normal girl, Y/N...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
34.6K 942 34
"I will ruin anyone who hurt her." "Thanks For lying me, thanks for showing the Fake love, thanks for ruining me." "You know I can be selfish when it...