North of Normal

By PeytonSherrill

(A\N) Hey, guys! I am new to Wattpad. I hope this story isn't bad for my first one. :) I hope you like it! N... More

Chapter 1: Arriving in Gravity Falls
Chapter 2: Meeting the Pines twins
Chapter 3: Plenty to See
Chapter 4: Exploring the town
Chapter 5: Did it go okay?
Chapter 6: The Mystery Trio
Chapter 7: A Party
Chapter 8: Starry Night, Fireflies, and Secrets
Chapter 9: Karaoke
Chapter 10: Wanna Dance?
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: Where's Peyton?!
Chapter 13: The Start Of A Very Bad Nightmare
Chapter 14: A Lot Of Questions
Chapter 15: Playing Piano
Chapter 16: That's Who Took Me!
Chapter 18: Everything Will Be Fine
Chapter 19: A Normal Day
Chapter 20: Never Land
Chapter 21: Goofing Around
Chapter 22: Names and Nicknames
Chapter 23: Freddy Returns
Chapter 24: Not A Good Sign
Chapter 25: One, Two, Freddy's Coming For You.
Chapter 26: Facing Freddy Krueger
Chapter 27: A/N (sorry!)
Chapter 28: Scrapbookortunity

Chapter 17: The Nightmare

29 1 0
By PeytonSherrill

                                                                        Peyton's P.O.V

I fell asleep that night, no matter how hard I tried to stay awake. But . . . I also struggled to wake up from a terrible nightmare. 

 (In Peyton's Dream)

I stood there, in the middle of the woods. Everything was pitch black. It took only a minute or two for my eyes to adjust. Suddenly, I heard something move. 

I let out a quiet, but terrified gasp and turned around. "Who's there?!" I asked, with fear in my voice.

A disfigured man came out from behind the trees. He wore a brown fedora, a red and black striped sweater, and had a razor claw glove. It was hard to see in the dark, but his face was burnt. I could tell. 

"Stay back!" I said, taking a few steps away from him. 

The figure only walked towards me, not saying a word. He stared at me with evil eyes. My heart was pounding inside my chest like a drum, like it was about to pop right out. 

"What do you want with me?!" I snapped. Be brave, be brave, I kept telling myself. 

"Much," he said. 

I took a deep breath, and tried to show no fear. But I failed. "W-Who are you?"

"Freddy Krueger," he replied. 

"What ever did I do to you? What do you want from me?" I asked. 

Freddy smiled evilly at me, and said, "I see you've become really close with the Pines Twins. Especially with the boy,"

I gave him a long, good stare. "I don't see how that has to do with any of this." 

"You'll figure it out soon enough," 

Suddenly, the serial killer grabbed my shirt with his razor claws, and lifted me up off the ground. My heart was beating ten times faster now, and I thought I was gonna die from a heart attack if Freddy doesn't kill me first. 

"Please! Leave me and my friends alone! I don't know what you want from us! But, pick on someone else!" I snapped. 

He only gave me an evil grin as big as the Joker's. "We will meet again," he said, in an eerie voice. 

(After the nightmare ends)

I woke up to find Dipper shaking the heck out of me. Seriously. He was shaking me really hard.

"Peyton! Peyton, wake up!" he shouted. 

I quickly sat up, nearly making Dipper fall over. Tears came down my eyes. 

"Peyton, are you okay?" Dipper asked. 

I cried hard, and hugged my friend really tight. "He . . . was there! Freddy!" I said, through tears. 

Dipper hugged me back and did his best to comfort me. "It's okay. It was just a bad dream,"

"No," I stammered, "it wasn't just a bad dream."  

He looked at me, with confusion.

"It was a nightmare," I whispered. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244 21 26
Hi there! I'm new to writing and this is the first ever story I've written. I know there are going to be a lot of mistakes since English is neither...
12.7K 258 28
Hey guys!! So I just got watt pad so sorry if my stories aren't the best but I'll try my hardest:) Also tell other people about my account so hey can...
173K 5.8K 33
I'm pretty lost, but with Random BillDip or any BillDip, I'm fine ;))) (characters belong to Alex Hirsch, only story belong to me! Hope you enjoy! ;...
42K 626 12
Some one shots, songfics, xreaders and short stories for Gravity Falls. I would appreciate any constructive criticism. Happy reading! *Disclaimer: I...