Butterflies

By zali909

Zarahs just a normal 19 year old girl who has had to raise her brother for 3 years after her parents died whe... More

Zarahs pov
Harrys pov
Zarahs pov
Zarahs p.o.v
Harrys pov
Hannahs p.o.v
Harrys p.o.v
Zarahs p.o.v
Sleep over
Zarahs pov
The carnival
Hospital room
Harrys pov
Girls day
The next morning
Harrys pov
Zarahs p.o.v
At the club
Harrys pov
Masqurade ball
Zarahs pov
Zarahs pov
Harrys pov
Zarahs pov
Zarahs pov
Harrys pov
Zarahs p.o.v
Harrys pov
Zarahs pov
Zarahs pov
Harrys pov
Zarahs pov
Zarahs pov
Zarahs pov
Date
Zarahs pov
Zarahs pov
Nararators pov
Zarahs pov
Zarahs pov
Zarahs pov
Harrys pov
Zarahs pov
Zarahs pov
Zarahs pov
Harrys pov
Zarahs pov

Calums pov

22 3 0
By zali909

Last night, after we went swimming, me and Steph went back to my house. She said she ha. Something important to tell me. "Yes Steph" I said making myself some cereal. "Calum.... I'm breaking up with you" she said and I dropped the box of cereal to the floor. "What do you mean" I said, even though I understood her clear as day. We've been distancing our selves from each other for a while now and I knew she was talking to other guys. "I mean we're not in a relationship anymore" she said and walked out the door. I'm not gonna lie, I was still shocked. I didn't think it was coming this soon. I threw my cereal away and went to Luke's. It was around 3 am when I got there and I drank till I was shit faced. This morning, I told Zarah I liked her. I mean, she's pretty and everything. I'm thinking of waking her on a date.
       Zarah's pov
I went back to Luke's apartment and rang the door bell. I replay what Harry said to me. I will love you no- my thoughts were interrupted by Pandora answering the door. "Hey" she said and she let me inside. "Hey" I said with Harry still on my mind. She looked at me for a minute before saying "what's wrong".  How did she know" umm... Nothing" I said and I flipped down on the couch. "Liar" she said and she sat down text to me. "Now tell me, someone on your mind?" She said, looking me in the eyes. " well, I mean, my ex boyfriend just told me he loves me no matter what and I kinda still love him but I kinda don't and I just don't know what to think" I said laying back and closing my eyes. "Who is it" she said. "Harry styles" I said and his name made my body tingle. "From one direction" she asked. "Yeah" I said. "EW" she screamed and I laughed. "Don't like them" I said and she replied "EW NO, THERE JUST ANNOYING POTATOS" she screamed and I laughed. "Well" she said. "Wanna play a video game to get you mind off it. It always works for me". "Sure" I said and we played all kinds of video games for 5 hours till like got home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 63 32
Scarlett is a 17 year old orphan with an ugly past but what happens when a certain someone adopts her will her life change forever or will it get wor...
1.9K 98 29
Stephanie is a 18 year old girl who just lost both of her parents, all she has now is her older sister, Eva, who is 26 years old. She's always been a...
53.9K 1.8K 41
Everything was perfect, until Perrie died, then everything turned around. Zayn now has a four year old daughter to raise and can't seem to move on an...
2.2K 266 26
Zarah is a young , beautiful , stunning girl who resort to drugs when her sister , Saira, shuts the world out after their mother's death . Their rel...