The Life I Don't Want

By thewiseone12

Ally Thurston is 23 and has already been part of the Music Industry for 5 years She hates it though, it is t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 6

23 0 0
By thewiseone12

Ally's POV

I headed to Anna's after Parker and I finished. She was cooking pasta when I came in. Usually I would sneak up behind her but since she has boiling water near her I decided to be more mature than that.

"Hey, smells good," I comment and grab a glass from the drawer and fill it with water.

"Hey, I didn't hear you come in," she smiles and piles the pasta onto plates.

We head into the lounge and flick the TV on. I was about to change the channel but then I saw myself.

"Pop superstars Parker Evans and Ally Thurston where both spotted at a small coffee house after an interview together," the host said with the image coming up again.

"Rumours are swirling after they released a song together and Parker saying that he personally requested to work with Ally."

"Neither have commented but we will hope to see more the pair together as we all admit that they would make an extremely cute couple," she said before moving on to talk about something else.

Me: We are on E! News

Parker: Holy Shit, they picked that up quick

Me: My Mom is going to love this

Parker: I guess I will see you at 4 am tomorrow

I turned my phone off so that I could spend the night with my best friend. I hadn't spent that much time with her recently.

Parker was wearing that same thing as yesterday when I joined him early in the morning. I was wearing a white shirt with an Aztec pattern with a range of colours. I was wearing that with black shorts and Aztec patterned heels. I was fiddling with my necklace that was a moon and a blue gem that looked like the earth.

Mom had informed me that Parker and I were going to spend a lot of time together so that the media keeps attention on us and our song. The interview past quickly and then Parker and I were informed that were performing at an awards show tonight.

I had to head to the studio to record another song that I had written so I bid goodbye to him. He had posted another picture of us together. It was both of us at the radio station. I have my head on his shoulders and he had captioned it.

@allythurston and I are in need of sleep. #4am.

The song that I had to record was called Take on the World. It was quite an upbeat song but it definitely wasn't going to be a single, just one on the album. In the car I ran though the lyrics to make sure that I knew them all.

I've been waiting
For a day like this to come
Struck like lightning
My heart's beating like a drum
On the edge of something wonderful
Face to face with changes
What's it all about?
Life is crazy
But I know I can work it out
'Cause I got you to live it with me

I feel all right, I'm gonna take on the world
Light up the stars, I've got some pages to turn I'm singing "go-o-o"
Oh oh oh oh
I've got a ticket to the top of the sky
I'm coming up on the ride of my life
I'm singing oh oh oh oh
Take on the world, take on the world
Take on the world
Take on the world, take on the world
Take on the world

Puzzle Pieces throw them up into the air
Taking chances moments happen everywhere
And I've got you to live them with me
I feel all right, I'm gonna take on the world
Light up the stars, I've got some pages to turn I'm singing "go-o-o"
Oh oh oh oh
I've got a ticket to the top of the sky
I'm coming up on the ride of my life
I'm singing oh oh oh oh
Take on the world, take on the world
Take on the world
Take on the world, take on the world
Take on the world

Flying high
I won't look down
Let my fears fall to the ground

The chorus then repeats a few times and finishes with me repeating Take on the World a few times.

The song goes well and it is done after two attempts because Mom is happy with it. I only have two more songs needed for the album. I have half of one written but I still need to write the other one. Mom wants me to get someone else to write the second one so that it is done sooner but I don't want that. I want to write all my own songs.

I didn't have to go to the attitude group today because we don't have it on Saturdays but we do on Sundays which is strange. Parker headed in to the studio when I was attempting to finish the song. I was playing the tune on the guitar to try and figure out what I want to some next.

"That is really good," he said and sat down on the piano stool.

"Thanks, I need to finish it for the album," I said and put the guitar down.

"Let's go do something," he said and pulled me up.

I slipped my shoes back on and headed out with him.

Parker refused to tell me where we were going. I tried convincing him otherwise but he wouldn't tell me.

We ended up on the beach front and walking along the beach. Surprisingly no one had noticed that it was us yet which was pretty strange. Parker drags me into an ice cream shop and I stare at the board, wondering what to order.

I ended up with chocolate ice cream and Parker picks Oreo ice cream. He refuses to let me pay which I don't like. I hate anyone paying for me. Parker laughs at this and we sit down on one of the tables outside.

I see Cam running along the beach.

"Cam," I call and he turns and runs toward us.

"Parker, this is Cam, Cam this is Parker," I introduce and they both shake hands.

"So you are Cam," Parker laughs. I lightly punch him and he pretends to fall off his seat.

The thing that I really like about Cam is that he doesn't care that Parker is one of the biggest celebrities in the world.

Parker and Cam start to get along really well. They seem to both be into the same sports so they have a long discussion about results and teams. I don't understand anything about what they are talking about so I just enjoy the fact that two of my friends are getting along.

I was in the middle of texting Tara when I hear my name being spoken in the boy's discussion. I quickly turn my attention away from Tara to see what they are now discussing.

"You should see her in these meetings, it's like she is going to fall asleep," Cam laughed.

"And when she is talking with her Mom. She rolls her eyes everything three seconds," Parker added.

"I do not," I claim.

"You do, your fashion doesn't seem to fit you," Cam noted.

"Because I don't pick my clothes out," I said as we all stood up and headed down the beach.

Cam left us leave Parker and I heading down to the pier.

"I like Cam, we should meet up again," Parker said.

"You can't say anything. My Mom would kill me," I said nervously and he nodded.

I was extremely tired when I headed to the attitude group the next day. I had spent 2 hours talking to Tara. Liv noticed this when I came in and sat down next to her.

"Up last night talking to Lover Boy," she teased

"Lover boy?" I asked.

"Parker or Cam, it could be either," she laughed and I rolled my eyes.

I was wearing a pink, lavender and black tank top with a lavender skirt. I was wearing black heels and a flower bracelet was locked around my wrist. It was a present from Tara a few years ago.

"I wasn't actually, how are you?" I asked trying to steer the conversation away from me.

"I have been offered another movie contract which starts in a few weeks," she smiled.

"Congratulations."

Cam came in right before Elliot did so I could ask him about what he thought of Parker. Elliot was blabber on attitude. I glanced around at the rest of the group. Some people were listening and some people like me were not.

I leaned back and made it blatantly obvious to Elliot that I wasn't listening. He caught my glance and scowled at me. I smirked and he turned his attention away.

When I was going to leave he called me back.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Ally, you are here for a reason and that means that you have to participate," he said.

I stepped forward so that I was face to face with him.

"I don't have an attitude problem. My Mom thinks that I don't have an opinion and when I do she claims that I am disrespecting her and ships me off to some course of rehab," I snapped.

"I don't care why you are here..." he started trying to calm me down.

"Then don't tell me what to do. I can do what I want and if you want to tell me difference then you can go fuck yourself," I laughed and walked out making sure that my heels clicked the ground.

................................................................................................................................................................................................

Another update. I know!! I am writing this while watching football.

Comment and Vote

The Wise One

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 261 55
Tyra Samantha Brookes is an only child with her parents. Her parents work abroad. She turned cold hearted. Nobody guided her or ever shown her love a...
399K 14.3K 42
You have no idea how much I need boring. Two years after the murder of her parents Caia is finally ready to start anew. New name, new town, new schoo...
296 62 32
Alex Mills and her three siblings, Dylan, Shawn, and Sage, aren't the best kids in the world. It's the opposite actually. After they push their paren...
1.6K 315 30
I have no clue why I made this. *REWRITTEN* Mya Atkins wasn't a typical Christian girl. She went to church when she could but most of her time was sp...