One Night Stand With My Teach...

By Jen_ivy

Amber Adams has a one night stand with her math teacher, Ethan Roberts. He does not want to help her raise th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Casting
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue Part 1
Dedications and Epilogue 2.0
New Book!
Saving Olivia
I'm Taking a Break
IM BACK!!!
105K READS!?

Q&A

3.5K 53 2
By Jen_ivy

Here is a Q&A session that some people asked me in my inbox.

Q: How old are you?
A: 13 (Edit:14)

Q: How long are you going to use Wattpad?
A: Until I run out of ideas.

Q:Are you smart or stupid?
A: I wouldn't call myself smart. But I wouldn't call myself stupid either. So im in the middle.

Q:What are your favorite books on Wattpad and off Wattpad?
A: My favorite books on Wattpad are One night stand with a billionaire and Ex wife of a billionaire. Off Wattpad are the Divergent Series and Matched Series.

Q: What is your sexual preference?
A: I have no preference.

Q:How did you find out about Wattpad?
A: I love to read and write books. I wrote a story in my notebook and my sister told me about Wattpad. So here I am.

Q:Do you have any problems or illnesses?
A:I have anxiety. Does that count? I also have depression.

Q: On a scale of 1-10 how much do you love your book?
A: To be completely and totally honest with all of you I didnt plan for it to be like this. It isn't one of my best works.

Q:Are you going to enter this book in next years #Wattys2016?
A:I dont know. If my book has way more read than of course.

Q: Who is your favorite singer?
A: I have lots that vary from Taylor Swift to Drake, but my overall favorite is Ed Sheeran.

____

Well I hope you liked that Q&A session. I will post a new update about the book I am writing in a week or two.

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 983 39
Indi, an aspiring artist and the daughter of one of the best baseball players of all time, is in her junior year of high school. She's always stresse...
Stuck By platyypus

Short Story

25 0 8
High school is not easy. What with strict teachers, overbearing parents, and judgemental teenagers, it's a wonder Jade's made it this far. It's her s...
2.3K 109 47
Bennet is a shy boy who likes to keep to himself. Ellen is an outgoing girl who wants everyone to know her name. The two were strangers but they knew...
62.5K 1.4K 38
Amber had been trying to run away most of her life. When she finally succeeded, she found the place she would call home in her heart. Four boys- two...