Hidden Powers ✔️

By _PreciousWords

Before you start reading, I guess you should know that if you're into books that has that ordinary girl who t... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 part 1
Chapter 9 part 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 part 1
Chapter 37 part 2
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
A/N...IMPORTANT!!!
Chapter 41

Chapter 18

159 15 1
By _PreciousWords

"N-Nothing. Nothing is happening." I said, still looking at Henry.

"Oh really? Well it sure does look like something is happening." He took a step closer and his eyes travelled to Roberts hands that still rested on my shoulders.

Robert got the message and put his hands down and took a step back. "Look, you know I wouldn't do anything behind Sam's back like that."

"Hmm, so why was Joy hyperventilating like that?" Henry asked.

I saw Robert about to answer but I quickly jumped in, "Wait, can you keep a secret?"

"See! I knew there was something going on!" Henry shouted.

Rolling my eyes, I said, "Would you just listen! There's is absolutely nothing going on between Robert and I, so you better get that through your damn mind. Got that?"

Both Henry and Robert stared at me with wide eyes, shocked. Then Henry just nodded while Robert snickered.

"Good. So now as I was saying, Sam's birthday is coming up and I want to throw her a party. But you can't tell her." I warned him.

"So that's why you were just shaking like that? Because of something so little?" Henry asked.

This time, he got to me. I was just so stunned at what he just said.

"Here we go...." I heard Robert mutter.

Sam's POV

I twirled around in my favorite bright green, strapless dress which came down right below my knees. Most of the times when I have nothing better to do, I would try on dresses I've bought just for fun.

"I really like that other black dress, if you were wondering." Elizabeth said.

"No I wasn't wondering, and I don't like that dress." I snapped.

"How can you not like that beautiful dress? It's the best one I've seen in my opinion." She argued.

"Is not."

"Is too."

"Is not."

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"SHUT UP!" Elliot complained who was laying down on my bed.

"Stay out of it!" We both screamed.

And then we all started yelled at each other and for what? A dress.

Yet a really ugly one.

"Woah! Woah. Woah......" Robert barged into my room but the second he looked at me, he trailed off. His eyes traveled along my body slowly until he looked back into my eyes.

Someone cleared their throat which made me jump a little and I saw Elizabeth looking between Robert and I, but settled on Robert. "Yes? Is there a reason why you're here?"

"Uh, yeah. Why were you guys all shouting at each other like that?"

"It was over some dumb dress." Elliot spoke up.

"And you were in this too?"

"It was because they were both arguing and I was trying to get some sleep."

"That's why you have your own room." Elizabeth retorted. 

"So I can't be with my favorite sister and my best friend?" Elliot asked jokingly.

"No." She gave him a sharp look.

He clutched his heart with his hand, "Ouch."

Soon enough, we all started laughing.

"So where's Henry and Joy?" I asked.

He settled down next over to Elliot and shrugged. "Arguing."

"Over...." I raised an eyebrow.

"I dunno."

"You're lying."

This time Elliot spoke up. He kept his eyes on Robert as if he was studying his expression.

"No I'm not. All I know is that Henry said something and Joy got really mad."

"Oh."

"Anyways....let's get back to me." I said happily and went inside my walk-in closet to pick out another dress to try on.

I spotted a long, dark gray one, with a long slit on the side that reaches up to my mid-thigh. It's long sleeves are tight right up to my elbows but then became really loose at the ends. Then in the front, was a short v-line.

It just screams elegancy!

Quickly, I tried on the dress and now, I have a new favorite dress. I spun around in it and having my fantasy.

That is until I heard shouting and screaming, mainly Elizabeth.

I opened the door to find Robert in a headlock by Elizabeth and she is shouting at him, 'Take it back! Take it back!' Robert is screaming, 'Get her off! Get her off now!' And Elliot is laughing with Henry, but at the same time, Joy is standing there, dumbfounded.

Exactly like me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING HERE?!?!" I asked in bewilderment.

That's when all eyes are on me, both in shocked and surprised. But hey, who could blame them. I'm Gorgeous!

"So...?" I asked again.

Finally, Elizabeth spoke up, "Well your boyfriend here, wouldn't quit bothering me and I told him if he doesn't stop, he's gonna get it."

Elliot said, "Yeah that's true. I even warned him to stop but him and his stubborn self wouldn't stop."

I looked directly at Robert and narrowed my eyes at him. But he just gave a pleading look.

"You look beautiful...?" I knew he was trying to swoon me but it wasn't going to work.

I sighed and shook my head disapprovingly while I took Robert's arm away gently from Elizabeth's hold and left my room. As soon as we stepped out into the silent hallway, I could already hear Robert's apologizes going 100 miles per second.

Just to shut him up, I planted a kiss on his lips, but at first, I could tell he's kind of confused but instead, kisses me back.

Most of our kisses are soooo great, we sometimes even forget about our lack of oxygen. I find it quite funny but he doesn't. I'm not sure why but he just does.

I finally let go and looked up to see confusion dancing in his eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"I thought you were mad at me." He pulled me closer to him.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips, "Am I mad now?"

"No." He said low and dangerously huskily as a small smile spread across his lips.

"Okay then."

When we were having an all make out session, someone cleared their throat which made us push away abruptly.

"And to think, Robert was going to get yelled at. Oh darn." Elizabeth said sarcastically. "Oh by the way, get a room."

This made my face go red while Robert simply shrugged.

"I-I'm just going to go change." I said.

I quickly went inside my room to change into something comfortable.

There sat on my bed was Henry and Joy snuggled up on one side and Elliot sat on the opposite side casually talking. That's when Elizabeth and Robert walked in who sat on the bean bags. This made me so happy, to see all my friends here, just enjoying everyone's presence.

After changing into jeans and a shirt and talking for like 30 minutes, Joy came up with an idea.

"Let's go out to the city, you know, all together and hang out."

A smile made its way to my face as the thought of all of us just having no care of what maybe is on our way.

This time Henry spoke up, "You what, that doesn't sound to bad."

Soon enough, everyone agreed and we all headed out to the city.

***********************************

Hello to all my fellow readers!!

Just a couple of things....

1) In the last chapter, on Joy's dream is not entirely true, just so you know.

2) Have you ever thought of what happened to the King? He just disappeared. Strange huh?

3) Comment below on who's your favorite character!

4) I totally forgot....but I'll let you know later.

For now...

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Till next time.....:*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 96 15
Imagine knowing your whole life that you were different, unlike everyone that surrounded you. Knowing that when you came of age, you would transform...
11K 803 35
Chrissy Martinez is lost, but not the kind of lost that a GPS will fix. She's the kind of lost that takes years of therapy or a trip to one of those...
5.1K 257 38
I'm not like the other girls. I used to be just a girl who just worried about friends and school. But now all I do is read about fantasy and romance...
130K 8.6K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...