The Fem Boy And The Bad Boy (...

Od fransykeshoe

August Howell a very feminine boy, In words August was a cross dresser. So when August joins Maple Mount Acad... Více

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Wtf

Eleven

22.8K 876 4
Od fransykeshoe

When Dylan had arrived at the Howell's he'd made his way up to August's room and the two boys sat under the covers in a position much like the one August was in previously with Jaxton,
however now the boy was no longer crying just using his dainty hands to softly feel around his face "Dylan" August whined "mmhmm?" the other boy sounded, August suddenly whipped his body around, mentally cursing at him self as he felt the whiplash in his neck "did your back crack?" Dylan questioned. August shook his head, no, "whiplash" he mumbled moving his neck around to try and get the warm sensation, gone.
"Do I have a spot?" he pouted pointing at his forehead, Dylan's eyes squinted as he stared hard at the boys forehead "I don't see one" his eyes returned to normal as he leaned back "Im sure there is one, stress causes spots" he muttered standing up "you're stressed?" Dylan pressed "why?" he added.
"Evan..  Jaxton.. the mean girl" his voice got quieter and quieter as he spoke.
"Don't worry about them, and if you're worried at Jax doing something- don't if anyone's gunna do something. Trust me, it will be Ethan.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

300K 8.5K 12
[THIS IS A SAMPLE] Read the full story on Radish fiction. The link is in my Wattpad Bio. --- August walked out of Vincent's life the same way he walk...
20.4K 68 8
Hannah keeps making bets to fully feminize her dear brother Taylor. Going to update the story on a weekly basis.
110K 3.9K 53
[completed] Kaiden Pierce fell for Nathan Summers at a camp. After two months of pining and resigning to the fact that he won't see his one sided cru...
1.8K 439 22
Bad boy Adam Lawson is cursed never to know love until he's placed in a Mormon foster home and meets Thomas, an innocent boy who dares to love a mons...