It All Started At VidCon

itstaylorelise द्वारा

Eliza is Aram's little sister and also a younower.What will happen when her,Aram,and Devyn go to VidCon and m... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not An Update
Not An Update
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Questions
5.34K READS
ALMOST 11K READS

Chapter 9

1.5K 33 0
itstaylorelise द्वारा

Eliza POV
We walked to the booths where Younowers were going to be and waited for everyone else to get there. After waiting a little while all the other broadcasters were finally there. We still had about 15 minutes before they let fans in to meet us so I looked around for my favorite broadcasters. When I saw them I went to meet them. The first one I went to was Blake Gray. We talked for about 5 minutes and traded phone numbers. I looked to my right and could see Hunter Rowland looking at me so I was walked over to him."You checking me out Rowland?"I said."Maybe, but who wouldn't want to look at a beautiful girl like you?"he replied. I blushed and said"Thanks"We traded numbers then I went to find the rest of my favorite broadcasters and talked to them and we all traded numbers until 5 minutes before they let the fans in.

Alexis POV
Eliza walked off and I seen her talking to Blake and Hunter.I texted Timmy because I knew he was here too "Where are you?" He texted back"Talking to Zach" I looked around for Zach and finally spotted him in a corner. I walked over there and hugged Timmy first and had Zach take a few pics of us. I tweeted the pictures "@ItsAlexisSimone-#Talexis reunited!!*pics attached*"I then hugged Zach and we took a selfie.I stood there talking to them until they opened the doors to let the fans in.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1M 55.8K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.2M 47.7K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...