Our Love Story

By sagivens123

Jo Wilson works with her Attending Arizona Robbins and she realizes that she's slowly falling for her and wan... More

Jo Wilson
Arizona Robbins
The Date
Us
The Fight
So what now??
Cheater!!!!!!!!
I'm Leaving
Got My Baby
Married????? What?????
I'M BACK BITCH'S
My Ex is back
The New Chick
Am I falling for her????
The break up??
Moving on
The Divorce
1 more signature
The End
I want her back😩
A/N
The break up! pt 2
A/N
A/N
The Reconciliation
Back together? Maybe

Our Beginning

1.4K 26 1
By sagivens123

I met Arizona in 2012 at first I didn't know what to think of her, I thought she was the meanest low down person I ever met I didn't like her but I then realized she had been in a plane crash, lost her leg, and lost the father of her wife's child. When I found that out I felt so bad. I went up to her and apologized that's when I started getting these unnatural feelings I started to like her and I think she liked me back. The next day I was on her service I was so not ready to deal with dying baby's or "tiny humans" as Arizona calls them. I was checking one of the babies monitors when Arizona walked up, I was updating her about the baby when she put her hand on my hand I started getting nervous so I quickly snatched it away and walked away after updating her, she ran after me and asked me what was wrong I tried telling her but she grabbed me and pulled me in close to her our nose touching each other and she kissed me I said "Arizona I don't like women I I I can't I'm with Alex and you know that I love him so much it hurts I can't do this I have to go check on the other babies I I'll see you later." I left and went to an on call room to think about what just happened I actually kinda liked it and that's when I started having feelings for Arizona.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 1.8K 36
Arizona Robbins is just like any other college student, except for the fact that her father is the President of the United States. What happens when...
128K 4.9K 17
Bella moved to the city with her best friend after they graduated from college. They are looking forward to the new city life and starting their live...
178K 8.5K 200
This story is about two people who met in the midst of pain and fell in love without even trying. Fatima is going through a breakup with Ian and dec...
Forbidden By Kristin

Teen Fiction

572K 12.4K 34
Olivia Chandler thought she had it all until she met the one man who changed everything. Her teacher. They are soul mates in essence but they know ho...