Ignite Me {Alice Cullen}

By Sweetest-Wolf

~"I can't believe them." Cole hisses under her breath, she feels angry all over again. She can feel her fire... More

Playlist
Epigraph
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Disclaimer

21.8K 302 9
By Sweetest-Wolf

My face claim for Mila Coleman AKA Cole is the gorgeous Daria Sidorchuk. This is the rewritten version of Ignite Me, so I hope any old readers returning to the series enjoy this retelling of Cole's story as well as the new cover.

A/N Disclaimer, I do not own Twilight or the Twilight saga, and any of it's affiliated characters or plot lines which all belong to Stephanie Meyer. I do however own Mila Coleman and any of her corresponding plot lines. I do not own any of the images in this book, such as the one I have used for my cover art. Credit goes to the respective artists/photographers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.2K 20
//compulsion: an irresistible urge to behave in a certain way, especially against one's conscious wishes.// "Oh, they also have a younger brot...
58.3K 4.1K 48
When the world is most dark, the light will shine brighter. Words that Rosalie never truly understood in her bleak endless world. Perhaps she will f...
4.2K 199 11
When Bella returned to Forks, I expected my life to be turned upside down, but what I didn't expect was for Edward Cullen to take a strange liking t...
668K 11.2K 51
Bella Swan's younger sister comes to town to live with her and Charlie forever. Bella is depressed after the Cullen's up and left her in the dust. Bu...