Bad Boy In Luv || Completed

By Suga_Kim

In which a girl hides a big secret behind those nerd glasses. Credits for the cover goes to @Jiminfication :D... More

1.New School
2.Jerk
3. I Hate You
4. Partner
5. A Day with BTS
6. A day with BTS (part 2)
7. Being an Idol
8. Detention
9. Savior
10. Feelings
11. Jealous
12. Special Girl
13. Hang Out
14. Vacation
15. Vacation (Part 2)
16. Ice Cream?
17. Absent
18. Confess
19. Girlfriend?
20. Unhappiness
21. Jungkook's Birthday
22. Pain
23. News
24. Official
25. Baby
26. First Date
27. New Students
28. Sasaeng
29. Field Trip (Part 1)
30. Field Trip (Part 2)
31. Hurt
32. Misunderstood
33. The Truth (Part 1)
34. The Truth (Part 2)
35. I'm Sorry
36. One Mic
37. Jinhee.....KJ?!
38. Hug Me
39. Together
40. KJ
41. Festival
43. Love
44. Prom
45. Cheating (Final)

42. Mine

285K 11.6K 25.5K
By Suga_Kim

JINHEE's POV

"I-uh........KJ....... I have something to tell you......" I closed my locker and find a random male student said shyly.

Please don't be any other fanboys that asking me for a prom date because Taehyung already did...

"Umh..... Sure." I replied, it's early in the morning so there weren't a lot of students in the hallway.

"I know my chances are thin but........ Can you please do something for me?" He asked, shyly ruffling his hair.

Aishh, this better not be Woosin #2 ....

"Ah.......Sure, what do you need?" I smiled.

"Umh, I need you to give someone something." He said.

"Anyway, my name is Chungho... I'm a big fan of you." He give out his hand while I give him a handshake. I could feel his palms were sweating.

"Thanks" I replied. "Am I your bias in the group?"

"No, my bias is Minhee." Chungho chuckled.

"What?! Then why are you asking me?" He's straightforward, I like that.

"So I could get information of Minhee from you." He said in a teasing voice.

"Tch" I roll my eyes jokingly, "Like I'll give you."

"Really? I guess I'll just show Taehyung all your bad pictures." Chungho smirked.

"Too bad I don't have any." I replied.

"Alright! Jebal!! Could you please give this to Minhee for me?!" Chungho hold a fan letter in his hands. Fanboys.

NO ONE's POV

"Look like someone is getting close to your girl, V." BTS teases as they group approached the two.

Taehyung grimace at a sight of Jinhee accepting a letter while chuckling with another guy.

"What's this?!" Taehyung said annoyingly.

"Oh, Good morning guys" Jinhee greeted BTS.
"Morning Tae!"

"Hello!" Chungho bowed to BTS. "I'll leave now."

"What is that?" Taehyung pointed to the letter after Chungho walked away. "What are you guys doing?"

"It's a letter." Jinhee replied.

"I'm not blind, I know it's a letter. Why are you holding a letter from him? Do you like him or something?"

BTS quietly chuckled in the back.

"Of course I like him, he's a nice guy." Jinhee sincerely replied.

"What?!" Taehyung scoff.

"What? He's nice so I said he's nice." Jinhee said.

"If he's so nice then why don't you go date him??" Taehyung said angrily before walking away.

"............. What's his problem?" Jinhee frown.

"He's on his man period." Jimin said.

"He's just jealous, Jinhee." Miyoung laughs.

"Jealous? Of who? I didn't even do anything." Jinhee said.

"Of that guy, anyway what's the letter about?" Jin asked.

"Oh, Chungho want my to give this Minhee, he is unnie's fanboy." Jinhee replied.

"That makes sense." BTS nodded.

"Don't tell Taehyung that the letter is for Minhee noona for a while." J-Hope said and the other nodded. They are having fun seeing Taehyung jealous.

"Why?"

"Just don't tell him!" BTS replied.

"Okay!! Anyway, I'll see you guys later. I need to go to class." Jinhee waved.

"See ya later!!" BTS replied.

*AT TAEHYUNG's HOUSE*

"What movie should we watch??!" J-Hope said excitedly.

"I'm going to make popcorn." Taehyung said before going to the kitchen.

*He obviously left to avoid me. He's been ignored me for the whole day but why does I found him so cute when he's jealous?*

"We should watch something scary!!" Jungkook suggested.

"Alright, let me connect set it up." Rapmon said, holding the remote control.

"Where are you going?" Miyoung asked Jinhee who were just standing up.

"To make popcorn" Jinhee replied.

Jinhee exit the living room to the kitchen. A smile on her face plaster at the sight of Taehyung finding the popcorn kernels.

"Do you need help?" Jinhee sit on the counter, smiling at V.

*Go help that fanboy* Taehyung roll his eyes.

*is she doing this on purpose to revenge for Changhyun?* Taehyung thought.
*hell no, I'm not jealous. Not even a little*

"Hello~ earth to TaeTae. Do you hear me?" Jinhee wave his hand in front of his face.

"No, I don't need your help." Taehyung said plainly as he places a package in the microwave.

Jinhee open one of the cabinet and took out a few crystal glass bowls, enough for 9 people.

"You smell good~" Jinhee buried her face on his back while wrapping her arms around his waist.

Taehyung's face began to lighten up as he felt her warm breath on his back. Unknowingly, the corner of his lips curve upward.

*BEEP*

The microwave ring, interrupting the moment.

"Aren't you going to let go?" Taehyung asked the girl who's arm is still around him.

"Not until you stop ignoring me." Jinhee replied.

Jinhee was taken back when Taehyung unwrap her arms around him.

"If you promise not to look at other guys. Stop accepting their letters, it could be a confession letter, you know?" Taehyung said, facing her.

"But the letter isn't for me! He want me to give it to Minhee unnie." Jinhee chuckles.

".......oh..." Taehyung divert his gaze while smiling.

"And don't worry~ you're the only one I look at" Jinhee replied.

"You're mine, remember that." He softly peck her forehead.

"Uh.............. Can you guys hurry up with the popcorn." Jimin awkwardly interrupted.

"Of course!" Jinhee slightly push Taehyung away.

Taehyung chuckle while taking out the popcorn from the microwave and places it in the bowls.

"What movie are we watching?" Jinhee asked while sitting down. She was sandwiched between Taehyung and J-Hope on the the sofa. The others divide themselves up on the sofa or the floor.

"They're still arguing on what to watch." Suga replied.

"It's noona's commercial!!" Jungkook chirped, pointing at the TV.

"Wow" Rapmon said, gulping down his popcorn. "I wish Jinhee was still single."

The boys look at him with a mischievous grin on their lips. Jinhee was looking at him in disbelief.

Taehyung send a deadly glare toward Rapmon.

"I know right, Jinhee is really beautiful~" J-Hope said, wrapping her shoulders with his arm.

"Just play along." J-Hope carefully whisper in Jinhee's ears.
Jinhee nodded slightly as she let the boys do their businesses.

*They're such nice friends...* Jinhee mentally chuckle.

"The way Jinhee smiles.... And when she pout... So adorable." Suga act as he hold his heart.

Taehyung glared as his blood boil with jealousy.

"Don't you just love it when Jinhee-" Jimin almost finish his sentence until Taehyung throw a handful of popcorn in his face.

"Stop touching what's mine." Taehyung yanked J-Hope's arm away as he hold Jinhee closer.

The boys laugh hysterically at their victory while Taehyung still glared angrily.

"What did J-Hope whisper about?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing~ they're just playing around." Jinhee chuckles.

Taehyung's face soften at the sight of Jinhee in his arms.

"Possessive maniac" Jimin grinned.

"Alright guys!!! Movie's starting!" Jin said as Minyoung turned off the lights.

The sun already gone down so the room was pitched black and the only source of light are from the TV screen.

"We're watching The Conjuring?" Jinhee asked

"Yup!!" Jungkook replied.

*I already watched this movie tho....* Jinhee shrugged.

"Come here~" Taehyung hold her waist. "I'll protect you."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" The whole group yelled as the demon first appeared on the screen except for Suga who was already falling asleep.

Taehyung jumped as he hold on to Jinhee's sleeve.
She roll her eyes playfully, *Look who said they will protect me*

As another jump scare about to appear, Taehyung lift up Jinhee's arm to cover his eyes while the rest covered theirs with the pillow.

Jinhee smirked as a brilliant lightbulb lighten on top of her head. She waited for the right moment to show up.
The group tense up as the music get louder as the demon revealed themselves again.

"BOOO!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"AGHHH!!!" Taehyung cried as his arms swing from the shock.

"Yah! Jinhee!" BTS yelled.

"Pfts~!! Hahaha" Jinhee teases Taehyung.

"That's not funny!" Taehyung furrowed his brows.

"Didn't know my boyfriend is this brave." Jinhee jokes.

"Be quiet." Taehyung glared.

"Someone please turn on the light." Jimin said when the movie is over.

"Not me."

"I'm not going."

"Hell no."

"Tch, I'll go." Jinhee chuckles as she stands up to turn on the light. She find it funny how Taehyung is still frozen in his place. He purposely didn't cover his eyes to show Jinhee his 'manly' side. That didn't last for long.

"I don't think I can sleep tonight....." BTS sighed.

"Taehyung, we're sleeping over tonight."

"Suit yourself, sleep in any room you want." Taehyung said lifelessly. The face of the demon appear over and over in his head nonstop.

"Except for my room." Taehyung added.

"Of course, we don't want to interrupt anything" BTS grinned.

"Jinhee.... Let's go!" Taehyung grab her wrist as they head upstairs. He doesn't like to go anywhere alone after watching the movie.

"Woh.........." Jinhee's jaws dropped when she entered his master bedroom.
It was decorated with her posters that he bought at MyeongDong.

"Look like I have a secret admirer." Jinhee smirked, plopping herself on his bed.

"I've been your admire since the first day." Taehyung said.

"Anyway, sit here, I'm taking a shower now." Taehyung walk to his closet and took out a pajama.

"Unless you wanna take a shower together..." Tae mischievously grin.

"Sure! I don't mind." Jinhee smiles.

"W-What?! For real?!" Taehyung's eyes bulged.

"Pfts byuntae, I was just kidding." Jinhee chuckles.

"Oh......." *What is this feeling.... Disappointment? No! I'm not a byuntae!*

After his showers, Jinhee and changed to one of his pajamas. The group orders pizza for a late night snack before going to sleep.

"Night!"

"Goodnight guys"

They bid each other a goodnight before going to their own room.

"Make sure to use protection." Rapmon added.

"YAH!!" Jin and Miyoung yelled.

Taehyung pick up a pillow from the sofa and aim at Rapmon.

"Tch, I'm warning just in case...."

*Must not let my thought linger* Taehyung clear his throat before turning off the light. *This dumb hormones..*

"Good night." Taehyung whisper.

"Goodnight Tae" She replied.

The two nervously turn separate sides. They continuously turn after 30 minutes and either one could fall asleep.

Jinhee whine as she turn one more time, making the two face each other. She purposely scoot over toward Taehyung.

"It's cold." Jinhee murmur. "I can't sleep"

"If you want to cuddle then just say it." Taehyung quietly whisper before pulling Jinhee in his arms.

"I never thought of that,...but I don't mind." Jinhee smile, burying her face in his chest. His smell was so addictive that she didn't want to let go.

"You're my favorite pillow." Taehyung said, squeezing her in a tight hug before slightly shift over.

"Jinhee....I have something to tell you." Taehyung said.

"Um?" Her voice was barely audible as her face are in his chests

"I farted."

"WHAT??!" Jinhee quickly push herself out of his embrace.

"Hahahahaha I'm just kidding!!" Taehyung laughs.

"Aishh, way to ruin the moment!" Jinhee ranted.

"Sorry~" Taehyung continued to laugh as he wrapping his arms possessively around Jinhee again.

Jinhee scoffed before curling up closer, relishing in his warmth as his arms enveloped her perfectly. She yawn as both of her eyes are getting heavier.

"Sleep tight, pretty" Taehyung place a peck on her forehead before she snuggle closer.

"Let's go to sleep guys, they're not doing anything." BTS scatter back to their own room when they realize Taehyung and Jinhee already fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 659 25
Menace Whittaker has always been different and has always been shunned away because of that reason. For as long as she remembers, she has always been...
111K 4.2K 49
Draco x Ravenclaw reader fanfiction written in the third person POV/ some Draco POVs (I wanted to switch it up because normally it's told from the fe...
189K 6.9K 44
(Completed ✓ ) Unedited( has to be edited ) Have a tissue box beside you because this book will make you emotional . 😗 Sorry if this book made you c...
10.7K 287 48
A girl with a terrible trauma and lot of secrets but with a big dream to be a kpop star had a hard time adjusting to every happenings after her fathe...