Beautiful Mess - A Drarry Fan...

By pztter

Harry Potter, the boy from under the stairs, the boy who lived, the boy who just wanted a normal life. But w... More

Chapter One - The Train Ride
Chapter Two - The Potions Class
Chapter Three - Omens and Quidditch
Chapter Four - Enemies or Partners?
Chapter Five - The Library
Chapter Six - Anger and Disregard
Chapter Seven - The Letter
Chapter Eight - The Slug Club
Chapter Nine - The Unexpected
Chapter Ten - Lies and Honesty
Chapter Eleven - What is Love?
Chapter Twelve - Secrets
Chapter Thirteen - Oh, Crabbe
Authors Note

Chapter 14 - This Isn't the End, is it?

26.4K 992 3.5K
By pztter

"Crabbe, you got to be kidding me." Draco snapped, standing up. His pants were undone, and Crabbe was still standing there in pure shock. Harry's face was completely red, swallowing hard as he looked at both Crabbe and Draco.

"But you're not gay, Draco!" Crabbe yelled, and Draco grabbed Crabbe by the collar, pulling him close in annoyance.

"I suggest you get the bloody hell out of here, Crabbe. Potter and I were just about to have a very deep conversation," Draco snapped, glaring at the boy, "And you're right. I'm not gay. I'm bisexual. You should learn that from all the girls I've slept with in this room, and the fact that all those times you kept your fat mouth shut! And don't you dare breath a word of this to anyone, you got it?" Draco asked. Crabbe nodded quickly, before Draco allowed himself to push the student out of the door, shutting it and locking it with a sigh.

"Where were we, now?" Draco asked with a smile, walking back over and climbing on top of Harry again.

"I-.. I don't think we should do this." Harry mumbled.

"What? Why the sudden change of mind, Harry?" Draco asked, raising a brow.

"Your father," Harry murmured, and Draco simply sighed exhaustedly.

"My father has no business what so ever about my sexual life." Draco stated in a matter-o-fact tone, "Plus, he doesn't know how to feel."

"What do you mean?" Harry asked curiously, pushing up his glasses and looking into Draco's ocean-like eyes with curiosity.

"You know," Draco started, my feelings for you." He explained, shrugging lightly. "My dad will never know the way I feel about you. How I've always felt about you. You've always made me so jealous. Having decent friends. Being famous. Always gaining the respect you deserve. Having people who care about you. All I have is my mother. And I'm sorry if I sound selfish, but I really bloody do want you all to myself. I really do love you, Potter." Draco explained, his eyes locking with Harry's.

And with that, Harry wrapped his arms around the back of Draco's neck, yanking him down and smashing his lips into his lover's.

Harry was not gay. No. Nor was he straight. He realized at this very moment he was bisexual, also. He had liked girls before, definitely. But when it came to thinking of Draco.. He definitely knew he had a thing for both genders. Though, something about Draco just made Harry's stomach flutter.

ayy smut scene for all you pervs ;) skip if you don't feel comfortable with reading it.

Draco's breath increased as he deepened the kiss between he and Harry. He angrily tugged off Harry's pants, and without thinking, his boxers. Harry had barely noticed this, mainly because he was so distracted on Draco's lips. He had only realized it when Draco had pulled away from the kiss to tug off his own pants, and soon his boxers.

Harry had to restrain himself from looking down. But he couldn't help it. Glancing down at Draco's erection, he felt himself grow hard, but he quickly pulled his gaze back up to Draco. The blond had a smirk on his face.

"Alright, Harry," Draco started, "The first thing you have to learn about sex—"

"What?"

"Well, you're obviously a virgin."

Harry blushed at that. It was true. He had never, ever even thought about having sex before.

"Right-.. Continue on." Harry mumbled with a soft smile.

Draco chuckled lightly, "The first thing you have to learn is that-.. Well, we need lube, correct? We don't have any of that. So, we're going to have to.. Stretch you out a bit. And it may hurt.. A bit." Draco started.

"What does that mean..?"

"Young children. So much to learn," Draco said with a smile, licking three fingers, before slipping one into Harry. And at that, the boy gasped.

"O-oh, that's what you meant," he murmured, his fingers tangling into Draco's hair.

Draco slipped another finger into before beginning to pull them in and out, and at this feeling, Harry gently bit his lip. Draco's finger thrusts had quickened its pace, and Harry allowed a couple of soft groans to escape past his lips with a heavy huff.

"Now now," Draco started, "This isn't the best part yet." He stated, pulling his fingers out of Harry. "Brace yourself, love. This might hurt a bit."

Harry nodded, keeping his eyes locked on Draco as he worked. His usually perfect hair began to fall out of place, and his eyes were so focused on making sure where he positioned himself would be comfortable for Harry.

"W-wait," Harry started, and Draco tilted his head.

In that very moment, Harry pushed Draco over with a huff. Now the black haired boy was on top of Draco, a slight smile on his face. "You had your fun. Now I need to have my fun," he stated, and Draco raised a brow.

Scooting himself down, his hand gripped Draco's member and began to pump slowly. At this, Draco became extremely fidgety. His body moved slightly at the feeling of Harry's hand pumping faster now, and he groaned gently at the feeling. Soon enough, Harry placed his mouth on the head of his member, sucking lightly.

Though, Harry didn't do anymore than that. He pushed himself back up and connected his lips with Draco, his lips forming into a smile. "My turn," Draco whispered softly, flipping himself over. the kiss becoming rougher as he unexpectedly pushed himself into Harry.

Harry yelped, his fingernails gently digging into the skin on Draco's back.

"You're absolutely gorgeous," Draco whispered softly, though he didn't thrust yet. He needed to let Harry get used to the feeling first.

Once Harry looked like he was comfortable enough, he slowly began to move. Harry winced at this, gripping the sheets slightly, his other hand latched around the back of Draco's neck. "Oh M-Merlin, Draco," Harry moaned out softly, his legs wrapping around Draco's waist. The pain was very gradually beginning to turn into pleasure, an increasing pressure spreading throughout his body.

Draco let out a soft groan, biting his lip as he began to thrust faster now. Sticky sweat began to coat his skin, and his hair was sticking to his forehead like an annoying itch.

"Bloody hell," Draco mumbled with another grown, beginning to thrust harder and much, much faster. Soon enough, he was practically slamming himself into the boy, his breath coming out in heavy shakes.

"F-Faster, Draco," Harry huffed out, his breath quickening and his nails leaving marks against the soft skin on Draco's back.

"Needy, are we, Potter?" Draco asked, biting his lip still as he slammed himself into Harry at this point.

"Oh, fuck yes," Harry yelped out, muffling his moans by grazing his top row of teeth on his bottom lip.

"Language, Potter," Draco said, but it wasn't soon before he gasped out.

"Harry, I-I'm going to—"

"Hold it in, then! Bloody hell, Draco, faster."

Draco was gasping in for air at this point, slamming in and out of Harry with heavy pleasure, skin slapping against skin as he did so.

Finally, Draco had released, pulling himself out of Harry and falling down next to the boy on the bed, the both of their breath's heavy with weight.

alright, if you skipped the smut scene, children, you shall continue at this point.

"That was-.." Harry tried to finish, but his breath was caught.

"Amazing? Definitely." Draco mumbled, completely forgetting the assassination he had to complete by tomorrow night. And just when he was feeling great, it came crawling back to him like a poisonous snake bite.

"Harry," Ron called, offering for him to sit down, patting the chair next to him. It was the next morning, and breakfast in the Great Hall was being served.

"I-.. I can't," Harry said, and Hermione giggled.

Harry, of course, had to tell Hermione about last night. And everything. He had to. He didn't have anyone else to tell. Ron would simply have a laugh at it, and Harry wasn't sure he would be able to deal with that at this point.

"Why not?" Ron asked, and Hermione was snorting by now. "Oi, you sound like a pig. Stop it. I'm trying to figure out why Harry can't sit his arse down." He snapped, and Hermione kept her mouth shut.

"I just-.. I can't," Harry said.

"I swear to Merlin, Harry, sometimes you're always so stiff." Ron sighed angrily, leaning back in his chair.

Hermione nearly choked in her pumpkin juice.

"I can't sit because —.. I'm still a bit sore. From-.. From falling. At the Quidditch practice." Harry explained, and Ron raised a brow. Shrugging, he finished off his food, and made his way out of the Great Hall for class.

"Fat load of good that was," Harry mumbled, slowly sitting down, biting his lip painfully as he did so.

Hermione simply smiled at him. The only reason Harry told Hermione was because he trusted her. She always knew how to keep secrets. Unlike Ron, of course. He never knew how to keep his mouth quiet.

Class throughout the day was rather boring. It was lunch now, and he was sitting outside the lake under a normal tree, a large rock allowing himself to gore comfortable. The water chimed soft as Harry sat, the spring sunlight warming his face.

"Having a nice day, are we, Potter?" Draco asked, plopping down in a seat next to him.

"Mhm," Harry nodded, reaching up to rub his face, "I guess you could say I've had a pretty normal day." He explained.

"It won't be too normal later," Draco explained, and Harry tilted his head.

"What are you talking about?" Harry asked. Draco gently bit his lip, shaking his head, "I mean that this-.. Today.. It might be the last day I'll ever see you again." He explained, and Harry's heart stopped.

"What? Why?"

"I have to do something later. It might as well ruin my entire life as I know it," Draco explained. Harry was jealous of how casual Draco was being in a situation like this.

"And you can't tell me?"

"No. You'll figure it out in the next few hours." Draco said. Externally he might be fine, but inside, he felt like screaming his lungs raw.

"And you can't? You— Wh-" Harry tried to speak, but he simply shook his head, stood up, and made his way back to the castle. As soon as Harry was out of sight, Draco broke down into heavy sobs.

You have to listen to me. If I say for you to leave me, Harry, I mean it.

"It was all your fault! He trusted you!" Harry snapped aggressively to Severus Snape. Their little argument lasted for quite some time, and finally Harry had given up.

Albus Dumbledore was dead.

And it was all Severus Snape's fault.

Of course, Harry lived on to think that. He and his two friends had gone throughout the entire Wizarding World and beyond that to search for the horcruxes. Even encountering Draco on the way ( which was rather awkward ), it seemed like whatever Harry and Draco had together.. When he encountered him at Malfoy Manor, it seemed as if Draco pretended nothing happened during their Hogwart's school year. Like it was all a daydream, and the two had woken up when Albus Dumbledore was killed.

But Harry understood now. He was standing over the pensieve, his world complete blown away. Everything made so much sense now. So, so much more sense. But he was the last horcrux. And he knew it was going to be the last time he would see Ron or Hermione. The Wizarding War had come quick upon the two of them.

"I'll go with you," Hermione cried.

Light flashed in front of his eyes.

He spoke to Dumbledore.

He faked his death.

Narcissa sided with Harry.

Draco was okay.

Hagrid was carrying him.

Harry killed Lord Voldemort.

And so he crashed onto his knees, proud of his last battle, sucking in a deep breath. The courtyard was empty excluding Harry, Voldemort no longer alive. Harry couldn't feel himself think, he couldn't sense anything but pain and suffering.

And that's when an embrace was around him. Blue-grey met hazel green, and soon Harry's arms were wrapped around Draco's neck.

"Draco, I—"

"Hush. It's okay. We're going to be okay. It's all over, okay? You killed him. Let's get you back to the hospital wing."

— ;;

It was 2017 now. Harry and Draco were in front of the train, watching as their children ( Scorpius and Lily, Scorpius three years older than Lily, and it being Lily's first year ) were growing excited, unpacking their things and putting their luggage on the Hogwart's train.

"You're going to be great, Lily," Harry said, bending down to the girl so she was eye-level. She had gorgeously long black hair like Harry, but her eyes took on from Draco.

"What if I'm put into Slytherin?" Lily gasped, turning her voice down to a sharp whisper, "Or Hufflepuff?"

Harry simply smiled, chuckling lightly. "Trust me, sweetheart, I knew a lot of brave and wonderful people in Hufflepuff. Any house you get, both of your dads are going to be here to support you the entire way through, okay?" He asked, and Lily grinned, ending with a giggle and giving her dad a big hug, before running over to Draco and doing the same. Scorpius gave a wave to both his fathers, the same energetic smile on his face, taking his younger sister into the train and seating her at a window where the two of them would be able to wave at each other through the train window.

And soon enough, the train started, having a single whistle, and was off.

"So, Potter," Draco said, wrapping an arm around his husband, "What do you say we go home and tell my father about this?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 3.3K 55
(y/n) scratched the back of their head. This was it, "H-hey, Malfoy right?" In which a young wizard goes to Hogwarts and finds his new obsession. He...
1M 33.6K 41
What if Harry wasn't the golden boy everyone thought? What if his world of Hogwarts changes forever? Harry Potter was excited for school to start for...
13K 584 13
It's a year after the second wizarding war, Lord Voldemort has been defeated, Harry Potter has come back to Hogwarts to finish his final year of scho...
2.6K 140 21
"Wishing on dandelions all of the time" After the war, Harry is alone and headed back to finish his last year of school at Hogwarts while feeling not...