A Forgotten Life

By Shinedownlover560

Trunks and Rosamoona are back in the stunning second book in the Trip Through Time trilogy. Growing up is tou... More

Author's Note
Part I
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Part II
Chapter Thirty Five

Chapter Thirteen

428 11 2
By Shinedownlover560

"Ladies and Gentlemen, just sit tight! The next match has been delayed!" the Announcer told everyone. I stopped pacing for a few seconds before starting again.

"Pigeon, just relax. I've told you, I know Gohan has told you, and now the Announcer just said it; Videl will be fine," Trunks said, sitting with Goten on the ground.

"I know, but still. This tournament is going really, really strangely," I said.

"Yeah, but when has a tournament ever gone normally?" Bulla asked. She and Marron had slipped away from the group up in the bleachers and found us right after Videl was taken away. 

"Seriously. I mean, you've said it yourself. The one right after Cell had a guy who was trying to take over Earth," Marron added. "I don't really think this is anything new."

"I think I'm with Rosey, though," Goten said. "People are really weird around here."

"Because children who can fly and magically have golden, glowing hair is really normal," Bulla said, rolling her eyes.

"At least we're not scaring the bejesus out of Piccolo and then trying to kill Videl," I countered.

"Look, we all need to calm down," Trunks said. "Pigeon, you were just on me and Goten about fighting."

"I know, I know," I replied, still pacing. I sighed then sat back down.

"Rosey, let me fix your hair," Bulla said, walking on her knees over to me. 

"Why? It's fine," I said, trying to shake her off.

"Actually, no, it's not," Marron said.

I huffed, crossing my arms. "Fine. But don't do anything stupid with it. Just a simple braid."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," my friend replied as she pulled the hair tie out and fixed my hair.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen! The next round is now ready to begin!" 

My head snapped towards the ring, and I jumped up to look. I saw Gohan and Kabito walking into the arena.

'Gohan, does that mean Videl is better?' I sent my older brother.

'Yeah, she's going to be just fine. I gave her a Senzu bean, so she should be back to full health!'

I smile. 'That's great! Now, good luck! Kick that guy's butt!'

'Thanks! Will do!'

"Hey guys, good news! Gohan gave Videl a Senzu bean, so she'll be back to full health soon!" I told my friends and brother as I turned around. I caught a smirk on Trunks' face.

"And here I was, under the impression that you didn't believe what your brother was telling you about Videl." I rolled my eyes at the lavender haired boy and turned once more to face the arena.

Gohan and Kabito were facing each other, and Gohan seemed to be embarrassed about something. Without warning, Gohan threw his sun glasses over his shoulder.

"Huh? Why would Gohan do that, Rosey?" Goten asked. "After he went so hard to make sure he wasn't seen?"

I shook my head. "I don't know. Maybe he decided against being Saiyaman."

"Sh!" Bulla said. "They're talking!"

The five of us fell silent, trying to hear what they were saying.

".... Know more in time. Show your Super Saiyan powers to me now," Kabito demanded.

"What?! How does he know that?!" Bulla yelled. I put my hand around her mouth and dragged her back some.

"Now it's your turn to be quiet! These walls aren't noise proof you know!" I told her. She nodded and I moved my hand away.

"Guys, what does he know? Some of us don't have Saiyan hearing you know," Marron said.

"Some how that guy know's about Gohan's ability to turn Super," Goten explained. Marron's eyes widened.

"That's impossible! He can't know about that!" she said.

"If you'd be quiet, maybe we could hear how he knows," Trunks said. Once more, we all fell silent, waiting for the next sentence.

"I can't transform in front of everyone here!" Gohan argues.

Kabito's frown deepened - if that was at all possible. "Stop wasting time. Show them to me now."

Gohan scowled. "Fine, but just remember, you asked for it!"

The ground started to shake as my brother powered up. The individual square tiles lifted up, floating about shoulder height. Gohan's hair turned golden, his eyes teal. An aura the same color as his hair surrounded him, pulsing at times. Lightning flickered once and awhile as he stood in the arena, his arms crossed, staring at Kabito. The crowd fell silent for probably the millionth time today, watching Gohan in awe. Even Kabito seemed surprised.

"This what you were expecting?" Gohan asked, annoyed. I stared at my brother, surprised. I can't believe he actually went Super for this weirdo!

From the corner of my eye, I saw a sudden movement. My head snapped towards it, and I watched at Spopovitch and Yamu charged my brother. They were holding some weird device that vaguely resembled a dust buster.

"Gohan! Watch out!" I yelled. Going Super myself, I transported out in front of him. Spopovitch and Yamu reached him the same time I did.

There was a sharp pain in my gut. I gasped, about to pull away when I felt my limbs lock up. I couldn't move one inch.

A stinging sensation followed the sharp pain. I felt my energy leaving and struggled to move. But whatever had a hold of me wasn't letting go. Yamu stood in front of me, an amused smirk on his face. The thing he had been holding was what was currently lodged in my stomach.

"Rosa!" I heard Gohan call. He sounded pained. What was wrong? Were these goons hurting him too?

The stinging was growing, burning now. A cry escaped my lips as I fought against my unknown captor. But the more the pain grew, the less I had the energy to fight. Yamu's face started to blur and I felt like throwing up. Why was he draining my energy? Why wasn't anyone doing anything? Were they hurt as well?

Black dots started to dance in my vision. By now I could no longer feel any pain. Or my body for that matter. Everything was numb. 

Just as I thought I would pass out, Yamu took a step back. He held up the evil dust buster and flew off. Spopovitch was right behind him. The strange force let go of me and I swayed before falling. 

Through the dots, I say my friends and family standing back in the waiting building. They were talking with Shin, who looked my way. He made brief eye contact with me before looking up and nodding. Then he took off. Daddy, Piccolo, Vegeta and Krillin followed him. I slowly blinked. What's going on?

Suddenly, I saw Trunks appear out of nowhere, running up to me. He fell to his knees in front of me. His mouth was moving, but nothing came out. I tried to speak, to ask him what happened, but I was too weak. 

Gohan appeared next to Trunks. He too was saying something, but I didn't hear him. I was so tired and I really just wanted to go to sleep. And that's what my body seemed to want to do as well. My eyes began to drift close, and I was almost in sweet unconsciousness when something warm placed itself on my back. I was surprised to feel it through all the numbness, but I welcomed it. 

The warmth moved through me, coursing to the tips of my fingers and toes. I felt the hard arena beneath me, and heard the mumbles of what must've been Gohan and Trunks talking. I blinked a few times, clearing my eyes. 

"... -ear me?" Gohan asked, snapping his fingers next to my ear. I felt Trunks' hand holding mine, giving small squeezes to see if I would respond. I squeezed back, letting him know that I was coming around.

All at once, I felt everything return to me. I could hear my mother's worried yells from above, the anxious mummer of the crowd, and Gohan's snaps. The warmth that was on my back was a hand, and, sitting up, I saw that it was Kabito's.

"Pigeon!" Trunks cried, tackling me in a hug. I hugged him back, still looking at the giant, red skinned man.

"What happened?" I asked. My mouth tasted funny.

"Spopovitch and Yamu drained your energy," Kabito told me. "But I returned it to you."

I looked down at my hands, flexing them a few times. I actually felt stronger than before, and that scared me. I didn't realize how close to death I had been.

"Why did they drain her energy?" Trunks demanded. "And why couldn't I get over to her?"

"There is not time to explain," Kabito said, shaking his head. He looked at Gohan, who nodded.

"Rosa, stay here with Mom, Bulma and the others," he said, standing up. "I'm going with Kabito after Dad and Shin."

"What?!" I exclaimed. "Why?!"

"Like Kabito said, there's no time to explain." Gohan smiled. "But don't worry, sis. Everything will be fine. I promise."  Before I could answer, Gohan and Kabito took off, flying in the same direction the others had.

Trunks and I sat in the arena, blinking in confusion. By now, a medic had arrived. But they were surprised to see that the both of us were perfectly fine. After a couple of seconds, I realized that every eye on in the stadium was on us.

I quickly stood up, grabbing Trunks hand, and running back to our shelter. Goten was currently arguing with Marron and Bulla. When the three of them saw us, they quit fighting.

"Moon!" Marron exclaimed, throwing her arms around me. She was followed by Goten and Bulla.

"What just happened?!" Bulla demanded loudly, her mouth right next to my ear. I winced, breaking away from the group hug.

"I have no idea, but our dads, Piccolo and Gohan went with Shin and Kabito," I told them, looking in the direction they had flown off in.

"But why?" Goten asked. I shook my head.

"I have no idea..." Why had everyone left? Why did Spopovitch and Yamu drain my energy? And most importantly, what the heck was going on around here?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to JRIDES for the idea of having Rosamoona's energy drained! I think it worked out nicely! ^^

Next chapter: The battle royal match between Jules, Killa, Mr. Satan, 18 and 'Might Mask'! Stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 159 11
Y'know life sucks when right before your holiday break from work, you get hit by a truck. That's rough, buddy, but not as rough as being reborn as so...
87.4K 1.8K 53
Rosamoona Hokusai is as normal as a Half-Human, Half-Saiyan child could be. She and her parents (Goku and Chi-Chi), her brothers (Gohan, and Goten)...
21.5K 723 31
Goku's life has fallen to pieces as his wife flees with his two children. He left to think about his own future and what would become of him. Somehow...
105K 1.9K 37
PLS NOTE THAT THE ONLY OC IS ATHENA/MAIZ! I DO NOT OWN THE DBZ CHARACTERS USED! THIS WAS MIDDLE SCHOOL ME!! •~•~•~•~•~•~• A lost female Saiyan trave...