Boarding School Secrets: A Su...

Από night_vixen2012

Set in an alternate universe where all the characters go to a boarding school in Alabama for a year and becom... Περισσότερα

Boarding School Secrets: A SuperWhoLock AU
SuperWho
Lock
SuperWhoLock
SuperLock
SuperWhoLock
SuperWhoLock
WhoLock
Super (DESTIEL!)
Lock
SuperWhoLock
SuperWho
SuperLock
Super (destiel fluff)
SuperWhoLock
SuperWho
Superwholock
Lock
SuperWho
SuperWhoLock
SuperWhoLock
SuperLock
SuperWhoLock
Destiel, Johnlock, and Whouffles
Oh my Chuck an update!
SuperLock
SuperWhoLock
Super
Lock
SuperLock
Who
Not a chapter- Sorry!
Lock
SuperLock
SuperWhoLock
SuperWho (Destiel)
SuperWhoLock
SuperWhoLock
SuperWho
SuperLock
Who
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Finale Part 3
Final Author's Note

SuperLock

14.6K 311 443
Από night_vixen2012

A/N: Hey there :)

This chapter is up later because I have recently become obsessed with the show Merlin and I watched the 1st season in like 2 days. So, I couldn't help but put in Merlin and Arthur as like a guest appearance.

And the story line is taking a bit longer to write than I orgininally thought so those waiting for cute fluffy moments I'm sorry. I've got a couple coming up in later chapters, but I get caught up in writing the mystery part that sometimes I forget.

(I forgot to do this last time sorry!) This chapter is dedicated to DeaniferW because they left a bunch of awesome comments :)

Here ya go next chapter

*~~*

Chapter 16

Castiel’s eyes raked over Dean as the other boy questioned some of the people who were around during the murder.

                “Whoa there, Tiger.” Meg joked, enjoying the way Cas blushed when he realized he been caught staring. Again.

                “My apologies.” Cas muttered, looking down at this feet. Meg leaned up against the hallway wall, eying him skeptically. None of the students were allowed in the room, but the hallway was packed with kids who wanted to see what was going on. These murders almost seemed like a regular occurrence now, and parents were starting to take their kids out of school left and right. Castiel wondered if his parents knew, or even cared what was going on.

                “This is freaking ridiculous.” Dean announced, walking over to them, licking his lips absent-mindedly while looking around the mass of students. Cas’s eyes followed the movement. “What?” He asked, and Cas blushed.

                “Nothing.” Cas muttered, looking down.

                “Whatever.” Dean sighed. He then turned to Meg, who was eying both of them suspiciously. “So, do you have anything to tell me, because her friends that I’ve talked to know nothing.”

                “That’s because none of her real friends are here.” Meg said, glancing around the crowded hallway. “She hung out with some group, called themselves the Demons.”

                “What kind of name is that?” Dean asked, and Meg shrugged.

                “Will you let me speak? Thanks.” She muttered when Dean affectively shut his mouth. “Anyway, they’re called the Demons. Weird bunch of people if you ask me. It’s run by Alistair. If you have questions, I would ask him.” She shrugged.

                “Dean!” The doctor cried, fighting through the throng of people to get to him. “I’ve got a couple witnesses who said that they saw something.” He said, and 2 boys appeared behind him. The doctor then disappeared back into the crowd to locate Amy and Rory.

                “I’m Arthur Pendragon, and this is my friend Merlin.” The tall blond one said, clapping the smaller, dark haired boy on the back.

                “Hello.” Merlin mumbled, shuffling slightly on his feet.

                “Dean Winchester.” Dean said, sticking his hand out for them to shake. Arthur grabbed it confidently, but Merlin just kept his hands to his sides. “So…” Dean said awkwardly.

                “What the idiot is trying to say is what did you see?” Meg interjected.

                “Please.” Arthur scoffed. “If anyone’s an idiot around here it’s Merlin.”

                “And you’re a royal prat.” Merlin shot back. Castiel looked back and forth between the two staring at each other, wondering why they reminded him of somebody.

                “Please keep the homoerotic subtext to yourselves; we get enough of that with Dean and Cas over here.” Gabriel announced, appearing out of nowhere and Sam following close behind, an exasperated expression on his face. To Dean’s surprise, instead of protesting both of the boys flushed red. His eyebrows shot up to his hairline.

                “Anyway, we were just heading up here to see our friends in a room a couple doors down.” Arthur started.

                “Gwen and Morgana.” Merlin interjected, getting an exasperated look from Arthur.

                “Do you ever let me talk?”

                “Well I was just trying to be helpful.”

                “You’re not the one telling the story.”

                “I was there too, you ass.”

                “Ladies, please.” Meg said, giving each a pointed look. “Now continue, I’d like to hear where this is going before I graduate.”

                “Yes, we were going to see Gwen and Morgana.” Arthur glanced at Merlin, who stuck his tongue out childishly. “When I noticed that the door was open a little. We went to go check it out, Merlin of course wanting to see if he could get a look at the girls.”

                “I was not!” Merlin protested. “I wanted to leave it alone you were the one who wanted to go over-”

                “I was just trying to be a good student, maybe they had left their door open accidently. Wouldn’t want anyone to break in and start stealing their stuff.” Arthur said smoothly, making Merlin roll his eyes. “So. We saw the door was open, and we walked over and peered inside. There was someone hunched over something on the ground. I open the door wider, and I saw that it was that girl, Ruby.”

                “There was blood everywhere, pooling around her entire body.” Merlin interjected, earning another look from Arthur.

                “Yes, so clearly, this was related to all these murders that have been happening. I back away slowly, going to go get one of the floor heads, when Merlin ran into the door, making it squeak loudly and the guy jumped out the window.”

                “Did you get a look at who it was?” Sam asked, and both shook their heads.

                “He didn’t look like a student. Too old.” Merlin said. Dean groaned, running a hand through his hair. Unless it was some teacher who snapped and just went off the handle and started killing people, this could be anyone now. It wasn’t limited to the school.

                “Well, thanks for your help.” Sam said, smiling.

                “See you around.” Merlin smiled. Arthur just sighed, and grabbed Merlin by the arm, dragging him down the hall. Cas turned and watched them go, smiling a little when the 2 were a little farther away, and Arthur’s hand slid down to grasp Merlin’s hand into his.

                “Well, that was helpful.” Gabriel said sarcastically, twirling a sucker in his mouth.

                “Actually it was. We now know that it isn’t some psycho teenager killing these people.” Sam counters, pulling a bitch face at Gabriel.

                “I think we still need to go talk to Lucifer though, he is still connected to this somehow.” Dean said, and the group nodded in agreement.

                “Where are Sherlock and John?” Castiel asked, looking around at the thinning crowd. Everyone was starting to wander off now that they know that they weren’t going to get a look at the crime scene. Meg’s door was promptly sealed off with crime tape, one teacher standing guard in front of it.

                “I have no clue.” Dean shrugged. “Hey Sammy where’s your girlfriend by the way.”

                “She didn’t want to come.” Sam muttered, staring at the wall, not meeting anyone’s eye.  Castiel looked at the younger Winchester with pity. He didn’t know what was going on between the 2, but he knew his sister well enough to know that she rarely stayed with a guy more than a month at a time.

                “Well why don’t you boys go investigate, I’ll stay here and work my charms on the guard to see if I can get any information out of him that could help you guys.” Meg said, pushing off from the spot where she was leaning against the wall.

                “Who said you were helping us?” Dean asked, holding up a hand.

                “One, it’s my roommate who is currently on my floor with a knife in her chest, two, my boyfriend is involved with the investigation, and three, there’s only so many places that your charm can you through Winchester. You need a girl on your side.”

                “We have Anna and Amy.”  Dean countered.

                “Lots of help aren’t they. Anna isn’t even showing her face anymore and Amy is too young to get anywhere if she tried.” Meg said, giving Dean a look that indicated that the argument was finished. “See you later.” She winked, and then pulled Castiel in for a kiss in front of everyone. It was the first one they had since the incident in the bedroom, and this time it was a lot different. Meg pried open Cas’s mouth with her tongue, and grabbed him tighter around the waist. After several seconds, she pulled away with a satisfied smile on her face. Without another word, she strutted away, leaving the boys frozen in shock. It probably would have been better to give Cas a heads up, but she was getting tired of having to wait out for the idiots to acknowledge their feelings for each other. The sooner Castiel and his big blue eyes were gone, the sooner she could get on to trying to forget him.

                “Well… that was hot.” Gabriel smirked at his brother, who was just standing there as stiff as he was when Meg had forced herself on him.

                “I would say that was more awkward than anything.” Sam muttered, face bright red.

                “Oh c’mon Sammy, you’re telling me that didn’t get your engine revving watching them.” Gabe winked, suggestively sucking on his sucker. Sam swallowed thickly, his mouth suddenly dry.

                “We should get going.” Cas finally said, looking at Dean. He was standing stock-still, jaw clenched tightly and his fists were balled up by his sides so tightly Cas could see his white knuckles.

                “Sure.” Dean said curtly, smiling a tight, fake smile. The four boys started down the hallway when somebody shouted at them.

                “Winchester!” One of the teachers shouted, and both brothers turned to find Bobby glaring at them from the other end of the hallway.

                “You guys head outside, we’ll go see what he wants.” Sam said, and Dean nodded in agreement.

                “Should we inform the others of our investigation?” Cas asked.

                “Nah, Sherlock did a lot for the last body, and the doctor seemed to have a lot on his mind.” Sam answered thoughtfully, looking at Dean who was staring at Cas, jaw still clenched tightly.

                “Okay Samsquatch.” Gabriel said, and he and his brother walked to the stairs while Dean and Sam went to Bobby who was standing in front of them, arms crossed.

                “I would like to talk to you boys in private.” He said, leading them to an empty room.

                “What is it Bobby?” Sam asked once the door was closed.

                “Are you boys out of your damn minds?!” He shouted, making both flinch. “Your dad sends you here, making me get a job for the year to make sure that you boys don’t get into trouble, and here you are investigating a murder. Do you think this is what he had in mind?!”

                “I’m sure he wouldn’t mind.” Dean said bitterly. “The old man would be proud of us. He’s only been training us for this lifestyle since I was four and Sam was a baby.”

                “Yeah but I mind!” Bobby shouted. “I actually care about you boys. Do you not think that I haven’t been looking through this?”

                “Your days as a cop have been over for a long time.” Sam reminded him.

                “Doesn’t mean I still can’t do investigative work. All I know is that these kids who are dead have been sticking their nose into places that they shouldn’t be, and every time a teacher says that they’ve found another one I pray to god that it isn’t one of you boys.” Bobby said.

                “But Bobby, we found a lead!” Sammy said excitedly.

                “And it’s not like we’re doing this alone.” Dean added. “We have had help.”

                “Oh great, now you’ve pulled in other kids with you.” Bobby said, rubbing a hand over his face. “Look, I’ll make a deal with you guys. You can continue, but make sure that you check in with me so that I know what you guys are doing and I can keep an eye on you.” He said.

                “Yes Bobby.” Both boys said at the same time.

                “Now go on ya idjits.” He smiled, shooing them out the door.

*~~*

Sherlock tore through his possessions, trying to find his box of cigarettes. He finally, found the box in the liner of his coat, but found that it was empty.

                “Damn!” Sherlock cursed, throwing the box along the wall. He paced up and down the room furiously, running his hands through his hair making it stand up at all times. He didn’t know when John was going to be back, and he needed a cigarette now. He hadn’t had one in a day, and the needy feeling for the nicotine was crawling under his skin. He knew that he had promised John that he wouldn’t smoke if he wouldn’t cut, but that was to make sure that John wouldn’t hurt himself anymore. Sherlock was too far gone for anyone’s help, but if he could do one good thing it would be to keep John from harming himself. John was such a pure soul, a genuinely good person, and him, Sherlock laughed bitterly at himself. He was nothing. Smart, sure, but it’s not like it mattered to anyone. He couldn’t be saved, but he wouldn’t let John destroy himself.

A sharp knocking at the door brought him out of his thoughts, and he walked curiously over to the door. John would’ve walked right in. The Winchester brothers had a heavier knock. The doctor knocked more rapidly. The girls had a quiet knock. Castiel had a timid knock and Gabriel kept pounding on the door until you opened it. Who was it?

                “Hello?” He asked, opening the door, and found himself face to face with Irene Adler.

                “Hello yourself.” She winked, striding into his room.

                “What are you doing here?” He asked cautiously, shutting the door behind her.

                “You look like you need a cigarette.” She one out for him expectantly, and he grabbed it from her eagerly, lighting it and took a long drag, enjoying the rush of nicotine and smoke filling his mouth.

                “How’d you know I smoke?” He asked curiously as she pulled out her own cigarette, taking a long drag as well.

                “The smell is all over you. It’s also in the room, but it’s more concentrated near the bathroom and the window, indicating that you smoke here in secret. Plus there was a bulge in your coat lining the day you came up and talked to me. Your wild eyed look told me that you ran out.” She rattled off easily, setting herself on Sherlock’s bed.

                “You wouldn’t just offer me a cigarette would you though, you want something.” Sherlock stated, rather than asked. Irene raised an eyebrow.

                “Aren’t you quick to the draw?” She teased, taking another deep lungful of her cigarette before rubbing it out on his desk beside the bed. “You’re right.”

                “I usually am.”

                “I want information.” She said, all teasing gone from her voice.

                “What kind of information?” He asked.

                “About the case. What you John were asking me about. I want in.” She stated bluntly.

                “And what makes you think that you can just waltz in here and demand what you want.”

                “Because I know you are the only one who can give me what I want.”

                “Do I detect an innuendo there Irene?”

                “Perhaps, but I’m not here for flirting.”

                “What would I get out of this?”

                “I know several people. I can get you cigarettes.”

                “I don’t need you to get those. My answer is still no.”

                “Aw c’mon. Impress a girl.” She batted her eyelashes at him. He frowned at her, and Irene laughed lightly. “I know I drive you crazy. The boy genius can’t figure me out. It’s flattering, really Sherlock. I love being your only exception.”

                “There’s still John.” Sherlock said, and Irene nodded graciously.

                “Yes, there is John. Plain, ordinary, uninteresting John. I’m curious, out of all people, why him?” She asked. Sherlock frowned, trying to figure out her question.

                “He just is.” He said bluntly.

                “That’s reassuring.” Irene rolled her eyes. “No wonder you guys are so close.”

                “Shut up!” He snapped, making Irene jump. “I may not be good at expressing my emotions but I can tell you now that John is way more special than you, than anyone in this whole damn school.”

                “Oooh, feisty.” She smirked.

                “I think that you should leave.” Sherlock said coldly, holding open the door for her.

                “Aw, shame I hate to have to leave so soon.” She pouted, walking towards the door. When they were both in the doorway, Irene leaned forward, giving Sherlock a brief kiss on the cheek before moving her lips up to his ear.

                “I would reconsider my offer if you know what’s good for you.” She whispered in his ear, then walked away without looking back.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

41.6K 1.4K 12
a dragon dreamer who has travelled back in time is given the chance to regress by the gods. in which Helaena Targaryen is a dreamer. A dreamer was so...
41.5K 380 13
After the first Hela attack y/n is injured and the only person that can help him is valkyrie
5.5K 213 28
Dear reader, I wish I could tell you that you're going to like this story but sadly, I cannot. This is the story about a girl named Claire Mildred Me...
18.9K 350 18
What if Ivypool had been born in RiverClan? What if she was daughter of Mistyfoot? In this story, Ivypool would be born to Mistyfoot and Blackclaw's...