Plus Size Mate

By belle7071

More

Summary
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

847 25 7
By belle7071

Maddie Sin:

BANG BANG BANG

"GET YOUR ASS UP MADDIE," I hear my twin brother Alex say as he bangs on my door.

"I'm fucking up so stop it!" I yell back at him. I hear him grumbling, but short while after it stops and I hear footsteps walking down the hallway.

I listen to his footsteps walk away, and sigh as I get up even though I really don't want to. I stand up, and I look into the full length mirror and I smile at what I see. I am 5'5 with long dark brown hair that falls in waves to the middle back. I have big golden hazel eyes and a round face. I'm curvy, with a bust of 38DD, with a stomach that shows and thick thighs that has no gap in between. I am wearing my favorite pajamas, a red tank top with white short shorts and it hugs my body very nicely.

I'm not this society's definition of beauty. I know I am fat, but I don't care because I know I am going to find my mate one day. And he won't care what I look like and he'll love me for me and honestly I don't give a fuck what everyone else thinks. Wolfs start to be able to find their mates on their 18th birthday. Today is my birthday is I hope I can find him soon.

I am the daughter and second child of the current beta of the Blue Moon pack in Texas. Alex, my brother, is training with the next Alpha and the next third in command to take the position once the current leaders step down. Even though I am the beta's daughter no one, except for Cece My best friend, will speak to me because they dislike me. I stick out in the strict hierarchy of the pack due to my size and attitude. Honestly I think my brother only tolerates me because I am his sister the way he acts sometimes.

Alex is 6'1" with the lean muscle definition of a runner. With short black hair, a clean shaven face, and dark brown eyes, he is a heart throb at our high school. Alex is popular, being the world class track star that he is. When he's with all the other popular kids at school he doesn't even acknowledge me, because he doesn't want to be seen with his, "Fat, Sorry excuse for a betas child," my infamous nicknames at school. He tries to stop them, but he can't since he also doesn't want to be thrown out of the popular group he doesn't do much.

I always roll my eyes whenever I hear this. These simple minded idiots, seem to be only able of being immature. It's so stupid that I don't even let it get to me. I don't let their petty comments get me down, because the only opinion that matters to me in my own.

As I get ready I put on a light blue pair of ribbed jeans and a white V-neck that hugs all my curves perfectly. I smile at myself I look at my refection in the mirror. I grab my Black Butler backpack (Don't judge. Anime is amazing, especially this anime), and my black leather jacket, and exit my room. I stick my head into the kitchen and wave good morning and good bye to my parents as I leave.

My dad stands at a height of 6'2" with a lean body. He has short straight brown hair, which is starting to gray at the temples, and warm brown eyes. He is loving and kind father, but piss him off or hurt his family and he'll kick your ass without a second thought. He is one of the top fighters in our pack despite his age. He takes his duties seriously, and is a very capable beta. I'm a daddy's girl, and he's very protective of me. I've never even had a boyfriend, but I know that he isn't looking forward to the day I find my mate. I think it's kind of funny, but I know that he just wants me to be happy, and will support me in whatever makes me happy.

My mom Lily is a 5'5" Latina with a curvy body. She has long curly black hair and black eyes. She is so loving and kind, but if you disrespect or move out of line with her, she is quick to put you back where you belong. She is one of the top strategists in her generation and has helped dad and the Alpha on several occasions

They pause in the midst of their breakfast and wave back to me. I head out the front door, to a pleasant august morning breeze, and smile as my gazes is instantly drawn to my motorcycle. It's a Harley Davidson Softail 2015. His name is Mike. He is my baby, my pride and joy. I love him so much.

I climb a top Mike and start His engine, the roar lifting my spirit enough to head to school. Today is the first day of my senior year at Sea Wood High, and the only thing I'm looking forward to is that this is my last year inside that hellhole.

At School

I park Mike in parking lot and get off of him. As I turn towards camps I see my best friend Cece Breeze walking my way. She is a 5'1" angel with a baby face and soft blue eyes. She has blond chin length hair, and chubby body like myself. She's part of the pack and we have been best friends since we were little. I notice she is wearing light blue shorts with a white dress blouse which looks nice on her. She doesn't really have any other friends expect for me.

She has meet my mom and Dad, but not my brother because he doesn't come home until late. She just turned 18 last week. I haven't seen her in so long. Her parents' choice not to live on the pack lands like my parents did. So we don't see each other much.

"Hey Mad how's it going?" she ask as she walks up to me.

I smile at her, "I'm pretty good. I just can't wait to get this year over with."

She returns my smile with one of her own, "You and me both sister," I laugh as she says that. We begin walking to school, chatting in the familiar manner we always do. My pocket buzzes alerting me that I have a text. At this hour it can only be one person.

Sexy Alpha Stranger: Hey sexy I just wanted to say Good Morning and that I hope you have a great day. I'm sure you look beautiful today as always. 😀😜😉

I laugh and shake my head. I message back:

Maddie: Hey handsome. Good morning. I hope you have a nice day as well and you don't even know what I look like, but thank you. 😊 😝

Sexy Alpha Stranger: Yes, but I can tell you're beautiful just by the way you are. You're amazing!!!! Remember that 😘😘😘😻😎❤💙💓.

I smile and laugh. I began texting this stranger a few months ago when he had accidently sent a text to me meant for a friend of his. That text said, "Zack I swear to the Moon Goddess I'm going to kick your ass when I find you."

Normally I wouldn't have responded to a random number, but my imagination was going wild, who was this Zack, and what had he done to the person who had sent the text. Curiosity won and I texted him back, "This isn't Zack this is Maddie, but dude I could take you any day of the week 😁 😝"

He had texted back that he was sorry and that he didn't mean any trouble. I laughed and said it was alright. We texted each other for the whole day, and a friendship bloomed between us.

I have no Idea what he looks like, and he doesn't know what I look like either, but I do know he is the Alpha of his own pack in Oregon and that he's a down to earth guy. Honestly, I want to meet him, because I have a feeling that he would be an amazing mate. The chances that he is my mate is slim, but a girl can dream. He seems like an amazing person, and I already like him a lot. It would be nice to be able to spend the rest of my life with the guy I'm head over heels for.

I pull myself out of my favorite fantasy to realize that we are nearly to the front doors of the school. I see Cece giving me a knowing cheesy grin, and I choose to ignore it. Instead look over at and ask her, "You ready dude?"

She shakes her no, "Nope, but we don't have a choice do we?"

I shake my head, "That's true."

As we continue walking, she says "Hey did you hear the Sam Snow is finally looking for his mate?"

My eyes widen, "Really? Damn never thought that would happen."

Cece shakes her head yes and says "I know me too. People think that he wants his Luna when he takes the Alpha status from his dad."

"I wish him luck then," I say. It just doesn't seem like something Sam would do.

Sam Snow is the son of Dereck Snow, the next Alpha of the pack. He stands at 6'4", and is extremely handsome with a buzzed short black hair and black eyes. He has the physique of a football player and he is known for being a womanizer. He has girls falling all over him all the time. He is also Alex's best friend. He is usually with the popular people so I didn't really seem him around very much at school, and we don't see each other outside of school either, not anymore. All I know about him now is that he's going to be alpha.

In School

As we walk in I am immediately pushed down by Chloe and her side bitch Lisa. Chloe and Lisa are the pack's sluts and the two most popular girls at school. Chloe stands at 5'6" with heels, she has long bleached blond hair and hate-filled black eyes. She is very skinny, and she likes to let everyone see this by wearing crop tops and booty shorts to show off all that she hasn't got going on. She has made my life a living hell for 5 years. Right now she is Sam's current "girlfriend".

"Watch where you're going fat ass!" Chloe yells at me as she and Lisa walk by cackling. I stand up and start growling softly.

Cece grabs me and pulls me away before I cause a scene which I will probably be grateful for later, but right now I am pissed off. I see her bring me towards the back of the school and out of everyone's way. She then pulls me towards the woods that are located behind the school.

A soon as I am outside I hit the first thing I see which happens to be a tree. The second I hit the tree it drops. For around fifteen minutes, I just scream and I keep hitting everything around me until I can't anymore. As I finish, Cece and I are standing in a clearing, where there had formerly been dense forest. I sigh and sit down on one of the trees that I knocked down. Cece plops herself right next to me.

"Fuck Cece. I'm so pissed off. Why does she think she can treat me like that? She's such a coward for doing her shit in public. If she wants to fight she should pick a more private venue, and let me kick her ass properly." I say.

I can hear Cece sigh and nod her head in agreement. She looks up at me and says "Wanna just run for the day? Honestly, since it's just the first day nothing big is going to happen so we don't really have to go, right?"

I smile at her, "That's why you're my friend. I love you, because you always come up with the best ideas."

She flips her hair in a sassily, "I already know that!"

We strip, taking off our clothes and leaving them with the rest of our stuff hidden in a hollow tree, and transform.

My wolf is a large fluffy white wolf with black tipped ears and paws. My wolf's name is Love. Cece's wolf is slightly smaller brown wolf with black fur on her back and front legs her wolf name is Molly.

We look at each other and race into the forest. As soon as I start moving, I feel all the tension in my body slide off my fur. Love and I continuing racing Molly and Cece, darting around trees and over brush. It feels good to leave all that bullshit in the dust.

The end of the day

We head back to the clearing and change back into her clothes and we start heading towards the front of the school to leave. As we enter the parking lot I'm hit with a amazing scent, but before I really think about it I see Cece take off running causing me to follow me close behind.

I notice she is heading towards my brother and I smile as I see my brother head towards her as well. As the get near each other I hear both of them say "Mate" as they look into each other's eyes. He than grabs her and kisses her.

I would have awed, but I smelled a delicious scent of musk and chocolate causing me to look in that direction.

As I look I see that the scent is coming from Sam snow who is leaning against what I am guessing is his Truck a 2015 Toyota Tundra and my eyes widen. I see him looking at me as well with a look of surprise, but it soon turns into a scowl.

"What are you looking at Fatass?!" He says

That causing me to narrow my eyes at him and say "You know why. Your my mate"

He scoffs causing people to look over and laughs a dry laugh causing even more attention and say "No you're not your crazy if you think that. How could someone like me have a like you a Fat, Pathetic, Useless, and a nobody" He starts to laugh, causing everyone to laugh with him

This causes me to start to tear up. This was coming from my mate The one person that I thought would love me for me, The one person I thought would never hurt me just hurt me in one of the worst ways possible. He denied me and left me.

This caused Love to howl in pain and say "Maddie please leave. I can't take it. It's too much."

I turn around and start running to my baby. I don't even look towards my best friend and brother. I just jump onto my baby, starting him up and drive away and I don't look back.

5 hour later: Out of the state and in New Mexico

I drive into a gas station and park my baby next to a pump. I get my personal debit card and pay 25 dollars for my tank. I sigh and lean against the pump and think "Why would he do that?"

"Because He is an asshole and only case and only care about what other people think." Love answer I my head in agreement and say back "Where do we go? We can't go back because it'll hurt too much to watch him be with those other girls."

"What about the guy you have been talking to? Maybe we can go to his pack?" I nod my head and think that I would be our best shot. I get my phone out and text him.

Maddie: Hey can I go to your pack? I know this is last minute, but I need some where to go. I have nothing anymore.

I put my phone in my packet and I put the pump back and a second later I hear a beep.

Sexy Alpha Stranger: Sure Sweetheart, but what happened?

Maddie: I'll tell you when I see you. I'm in New Mexico right now so It may be a few days

Sexy Alpha Stranger: How bout we meet Arizona?

Maddie: Ok I'm going to ditch this phone soon so I'll message you on the new phone.

Sexy Alpha Stranger: Ok Text me once you have your new phone.

Maddie: Thank you so much you're a life saver.

Sexy Alpha Stranger: No problem sweetheart.  Smile for me at least once.

I smile at this and Text back a . I than realized something

Maddie: How are you going to get here?

Sexy Alpha Stranger: Haha I got my way sweetheart don't worry. See you soon.

I smile than I put my phone back into my packet and I head off into the town. As I get into town I buy some clothes and a new phone. I send a quick text to my parents and Cece saying bye. I than save My saviors number into my new phone along with Cece's and then break my old phone.

Maddie: Hey Its me Maddie and this is my new number.

Sexy Life Saver: Ok love See you soon.

Maddie: See you soon.

I take a deep breath and think "Here I come my new Life" I than start my baby up again and I leave, heading in the direction on Arizona.

Here's chapter 1!!!!

Hope you guys like!!!!!

Vote and Comment What you think!!!!!

See you in Chapter 2!!!!

NO HATERS PLEASE!!!!!! DON'T LIKE THAN DON"T READ ANYMORE!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.3K 51
Seventeen-year-old rouge werewolf, Stefan Meyer, moves to a new town with no one but his grandma. After six months of nothing, it's finally time to s...
189K 7.8K 39
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
374K 14.6K 25
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
68.6K 2.1K 21
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...