Seduction's Kiss

By AlyssaRoseIvy

Never agree to a road trip to New Orleans with your roommate. At least not when your roommate is dragging you... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Preface

13K 250 10
By AlyssaRoseIvy

You're probably not going to believe a word I say. If you're like everyone else I've told, you're going to read this and tell me to get help. That's fine, because the only thing I care about is finding my winged hero. So whether you believe me or not, if you see him, tell him I'm searching for him, and I have no plans to give up. Because when a man can kiss like that—can make you feel alive in every grain of your being—there's no comparison. The only clue I have to find him is his first name. Owen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367 143 32
Do you believe in supernatural things? The moment I turned twenty one a new chapter of my life begins. After having a new roommate, the fear to be wi...
16.5K 335 8
It was a normal day at Mystic Falls. Until a mysterious man walked into our lives. He's a Vampire. You're a normal student at Mystic Falls. Now he's...
30.9K 1.1K 9
Giving into the constant nagging of my friends. I agreed to go on this vacation to get my family and friends off of my back. Whats the worst that ca...
170K 4.2K 39
What happens when a young lady goes on a girl only vacation, she meets this dashing gentle man then ends up having one very passionate one night stan...