My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digge...

By NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] She is not a sly neither a play girl. In fact, she is just an ordinary poor girl who is so... More

1. That Girl
2. Pie's Mission
3. Rendezvous
4. Meet Jittaleela
5. A Day With Ms.Gold Digger
6. Our Engagement
7. Building Up Understanding
8. Personal Assistant
9. A Rival
10. Jealousy?
11. HATE YOU!
12. Of Three Ladies
13. Torn Inside
14. Pie oh Pie
15. The Stolen Kiss
16. Don't Hate Me
17. Embracing The Love
18. The Pillow Talk
19. Won't Hurt You
20. Hurtful Refusal
21. Believe
22. A 'Deathly' Fight
23. Pie in Danger
24. Kim
25. The Conundrum of an Old Picture
26. I Miss You
27. Goodbye Kim
28. A Vacation To Go
29. To The Far-Far Away Kingdom
30. London; Day 1
31. London; Day 2
32. London; Day 3
33. London; Day 4
34. London; Day 5
35. London; Day 6
36. Back to Basic
37. Friend to a Foe
38. The Real Foe
39. The New Beginning
41. Promise Ring
42. The Bridesmaid
43. A Little Escape to Celebrate
Finale: It isn't an ordinary photo shoot!
PROMO ALERT

40. Shaping the Future

6K 115 18
By NSTSiYA

Kim's POV

I woke up to a comfortable dull ache all over my form. My breathing chest felt heavy – something was putting a pressure to my thoracic cavity. I forced myself to have a look and there I saw a naked angel slept soundly on top of me. I'd unconsciously smiled to myself when the previous chain of events rushed down to my mind.

I brought my finger to trail over her spine gently, running from her shoulder to her incredibly sexy lower bare back. It was most probably the sexiest part of her whole being; she's just amazing. The slight dropped in temperature inside our room gave a chill through her petite form. Only then I realized that it was already night fall. I wrapped my arms around her, Pie sighed in contentment as she nestled herself to the warmth I provided. The feeling of her skin brushing to mine made me shivered. I couldn't help myself of not reminiscing what we had done. Call me pervert but she's the sex goddess.

Once Pie gave the green light to me, there's no way to stop anything. Although I was hesitating that she might just wanted to tease me, the deep and dark desire inside of me has empowered every sense of mine. I quickly took the lead and all I knew I want her to experience the things she would never forget. It looked like Pie was in the same rhythm as me; heated with the strangest feeling of desire but I knew she was not yet prepared to go this far. The look in her face told me everything – fright and doubt mixed together with no boundary. She was scared and by any mean, she was just trying to be brave with her decision – 'make love to me'. I should have known that she was just too innocent and lack of any experience in this mature deal. I couldn't put the blame on her.

I distracted her with kisses and the effort managed to ease the tense in her. Pie returned the kisses fervently and I just couldn't remember when the last time we had such passionate make out. Every once in awhile, I heard she moaned my name. It was the turn on to my every mischievous deed. I ran my hand to her side then drastically change its direction to her torso down to her inner thigh. Pie gasped beneath me and I just love the surprised look in her face. I remembered how she tried to control her embarrassment while I made my way down to her place in between her legs. She was too daring when she didn't even avert her eyes from me.

"What are you doing?" She asked bewildered when I paused there for the longest seconds, fixing my eyes all on her.

"I'm thinking of the very efficient way to take you to heaven." I stifled my laughed as Pie frowned at me. She didn't have any idea of what was going on at all.

"Take off your jeans." I stood up and ordered her. Being submissive herself, Pie did it awkwardly as if it was her first time handling her own clothe.

"That one too." I beckoned my finger to her black undergarments. Pie shot a disbelief look on her face again.

"I would gladly help you if you think...." I didn't even manage to finish my sentence when she yanked her undies to anywhere around the room. Good. My passive lover was that easy to handle.

Pie watched me expectantly as I reached down to her again. The nervousness drawn over her flushed face. Never had I seen her in such vulnerable state. She left herself half naked. "Are you sure you can handle it? We can always wait." I asked her – concern with her readiness.

Pie tore her gaze away from me, avoiding my gaze as much as she could despite the closest distance between us. She was hesitated and other than that, she was just totally afraid and curious.

"Don't get me wrong, Kim." She turned to look at me again. "I've never done something like this before and it's just a little too scary." She told me and it apparently hit my little guessing.

"I'm not going to force you anyway. How about I give you a massage?" I asked her while repositioning myself into a proper sitting position.

"It sounds good." Pie sat up and made herself comfortably to sit between my legs. "It was just too exhausting to unpack the stuffs." She mumbled.

"I'm the one who did that for you." Pie laughed when she heard me.

I began to massage her when she initiated the conversation between us. "Kim, it's just too good to come back here." She said. "I don't think I can live without you again." Her confession flattered me.

"Me too. It was just torturing to do all of these to you." I paused momentarily and took the opportunity to hug her to my regret.

"Pie, don't you feel mad at me? Don't you think the plan was just too much?" I queried to her worriedly. I was never in agreement with the 'test' that my family member had suggested to me. It was too risky to put up anything that way.

"It was a lie if I tell you I wasn't mad and I personally think it was unnecessary for you to test my faithfulness in such a way." She sighed.

"However Kim, when I think about it rationally again, I was just glad that I had been put in such situation. Sometimes, we need a little disaster to make us aware of what we have had so far. Reflecting to our relationship, I have to admit that I was too content with your presence and all your promises to me. I was secured with the thought that you would never leave me. You promised me that you would wait for me and you told me that even though it would take forever for you to have my heart, you would always be here for me and know what Kim? I was too comfortable with your assurance. I have never thought of anything that could take you away from me; at least not that worse as I'd been accused to have an affair with a man I have never known. It dawned upon me that once trust is broken, sorry means nothing. No matter how much I have tried to reassemble it, it would never get back to its places. You couldn't imagine how hopeless I was to convince you the thing I have never committed. It felt like I'm dying to the thought that I would lose you for real." She said long.

"I'm sorry." It was all I could utter to her.

"I'm sorry too." She whispered back to me.

"You know I love you." I drew her closer into my embrace.

"And I love you too." She said to me.

"Continue with your massage." Pie cheered up. "Here, I'm exhausted." She pointed to her right shoulder.

"Anything for you, sweetheart."

The silence accompanied us as I kept a firm but gentle massage through soft body. I have to admit that it was turning me on. Her skin was too flawless; as soft as a silk and not to mention, her lower back down to her bottom was just too luscious to be savoured. I continued massaging her shoulders down to her arms. My skill worked to its best when Pie didn't complain anything to me. She seemed comfortable. As time went by, I felt my grip gradually loosening. No, it was no longer a massage. I began to caress her entire form. I leaned closer to Pie and it seemed that she didn't avoid me. The insanity inside me started to take the control again. It was just too difficult to refrain myself. I felt it wasn't me but I kissed her neck like mad.

"Kim..." She gasped but didn't protest my action.

"Shh..." I locked her hands to her front by holding them in mine. I could feel that the goosebumps crept up on her skin. I kissed her neck again but more gentle in my move.

"Kim..." She moaned my name and has unconsciously gripped my hair with her hand which successfully escaped my cage. I took a peek to her face from the side. She was enjoying the kisses I gave to her.

"Let me take you." I whispered to her ear and just like she was put under a spell, she turned around and started kissing me aggressively.

I laid her back to the bed and got on top of her. Her eyes were so captivating. They were like an enchanted forest – full of magic and fascination. The irresistible cute lips took the greed out of me, I captured them into mine once again desirably and she returned my kiss with the same passion. For a moment, we spent the time caressing each other. I love touching her soft body. I just love her inside out. She is all I need.

The unexpected thing took place when Pie pulled off her shirt and threw it to the side of the bed. I watched she unlatched her bra and yanked it to my direction. Done with her business, she suddenly sat up and took off my shirt. It was so unusual to see her that wild and bold. Pie began to attack my exposed skin with her lips but I pushed her back down. "No. Not yet." I shook a finger right in front of her eyes. She frowned at me but then obeyed my instruction. I was in control; well let me have the control, at least for her first time. I leaned down and distracted her with a long kiss before she realized I trapped both of her hands over her head and there she went, being submissive all over again. I went down from her jaw line down to her exposing chest. She led my head as I savoured every inch of her silky skin. Until I finally reached the most prideful part of her femininity, she gasped to her utmost shock as I brushed my fingers to her wet core.

"Calm down." I pushed her down when she abruptly sat up from her lying position. "I'll just go easy on you."

"I still don't have any idea of what I'm supposed to do." She said, anxious look drawn all over her expression.

"You don't have to do anything. Just watch how I make you come." I grinned flirtatiously at her.

"Kim!" Pie flushed upon hearing my words. I giggled back at her.

I caressed her sides gently and felt her breath hitched. I spread her legs wider and she watched me, anticipating the thing she wasn't sure of. My tongue slithered over her inner thighs and it went closer to her heated core. Soon, I buried my head to where my tongue met her rose bud, licking her from inside out like greed. She gasped and moaned audibly as she twisted her body over the bed. Pie's grip was getting harder to my head as the pleasure started to build up within her form. The way she moaned my name was such a pleasure. No matter how much she struggle to escape from me, I would still savour her sweetness all to myself. As I went deeper through her wetted cleft, I had to lock her rolling hips with both of my hands. Pie would try to remove me from there and I would not let it happen – not until I pleased her to her deserved blissful state.

"Kim... I..." She tried to warn me and I knew exactly what was about to happen. I gave her no mercy, neither sped up nor slowed down, only brought her to the edge of insanity. Pie grabbed my hair, tugging at it harder as she was getting nearer to the state of her pure bliss.

"Kim!" She let out a sharp cry as she finally reached her heaven. Pie shivered to the feeling she has just first experienced. I helped her riding the blissfulness by stroking her stomach. She pulled me up and crushed her lips to mine desperately at any instant I reached her.

"You're alright, Pie?" I whispered to her in between our kisses. Pie opened her mouth but none of it came as an audible voice to me.

"Shh... it's alright. You're a good girl." I soothed her and smoothed her hair tenderly. "You'll recover soon."

I let her to kiss me until she was able to compose herself. At last, she pulled away in daze. "What was that?" I could have sworn that I wanted to laugh out with her question. Pie was just too innocent.

"It's called the pure bliss of sexual orgasm." I smiled proudly to the thought of my success.

"Wow." She closed her eyes and breathed for a steady rhythm. I slid off her and lay by her side.

"It's your turn." She turned to her side and faced me with her courage.

"It's better for you to sleep." I removed the strands of hair which covered her face. Her eyelids were getting heavier as she tried to hold a gaze at me. It still amazed me on how she could look that beautiful even though I had messed her up.

"But you haven't..."

"Don't mind about me." I stroked her cheek with the back of my hand. "We will have a plenty of time later." I convinced her when she shot a confusing look at me.

"There are a lot more for you to learn and we'll take it step by step." I giggled. Pie didn't protest neither complains anything about it. She snuggled closer to me and I gladly let her placed herself comfortably in my embrace. I heard she mumbled 'I love you' to me before she dozed off to her exhaustion.

******

"I knew exactly the meaning of the smile on your face." The angelic voice snapped my reverie. Pie was wide awake, staring at me with her drowsy face. She slid off me and lied to my side.

"What time is it?" She asked to me. I glanced to the clock and it showed me the supposed time.

"It's 8.30 p.m." I told her.

"I sleep for the longest hour." She rubbed her eyes lazily. Pie was right, it was just 5.30 p.m in the afternoon last time we did aware of the time. It seemed that we both had a very good sleep.

"Sex gives you a better sleep." I purposely brought up the matter. Pie slapped my arms with all her might when she began to recall it. After all, she still felt shy about it.

"I want to take a bath." She sat up quickly. "I smell like sex." She scoffed and apparently mumbling the things I couldn't understand any details of her words.

"Let's pamper yourself with hot bath, what do you say?" Pie shot me a perplexing look upon hearing my suggestion.

"What do you mean by your HOT bath?" Pie narrowed her eyes suspiciously.

"It's just taking bath with warm water!" I recoiled to the realization that she has misunderstood my intention. "I'll give you back rub and massage. You would like it." I added some supporting details to my suggestion. Pie held her suspicious gaze at me, still hesitated with the recommendation. She might think I want to have the second round sex with her.

"Look, it's alright if you don't like the idea. I'll switch on the heater and when it's ready, I'll call you." I jumped out of the bed and led my way to the bathroom. I picked up the T – shirt on the floor and put it on, at least to cover some part of my naked body.

"Kim..." Pie called me.

"Yes?" I turned around to look at her.

"Why don't we take bath together?" Her voice was loud and clear. I wasn't dreaming right? She asked me to take the bath with her? It was just

"Do you want to?" I was the one who started to blush.

"Don't make that face to me, Kim." She rolled her eyes. "Don't act like you haven't seen all parts of me." She got out of the bed and walked to my direction. I knew it she did it on purpose when she swayed her hips gently as she walk. I couldn't tear my gaze away but to her sexy curves.

"Done staring?" I wasn't aware she was standing right in front of me.

"I..."

"Shh..." She put a finger to my lips. "Let's go." She took my hand and led our way to the bathroom. I don't know why but I think this bath would take more than just a hot bath.

*****************************************************************************

"Kim, my stomach is growling." Pie whined at me while she dried her hair.

"Let's order some pizza. Is it alright for you?" I said to her. I wish I could cook for her but I was just too lazy.

"That sounds good. We can cuddle and watch movie." She grinned at me. She didn't know how much I love to see her face whenever she's smiling. Pie got the smiling eyes which people rarely have. She's just too adorable.

"You know, I love spending time with you." I told her.

"And I love to bother you." She giggled. Pie took my cell phone and handed it to me. She wasn't going to make any order. She told me that she hated to talk to the operator.

I dialled the delivery service and Pie leaned her whole weight on me while I'm talking on the phone. Ever since we come back together, she has become too sweet that I could fully adapt myself to the changes. She played with my hair, kissing me on the cheek and not to mention disturbing me with her naughty act.

"Someone is so naughty." I caught her hands. Pie shifted herself from my back to my lap. She isn't that heavy. Sometimes I wonder if Pie has growing disorder. She's too small compared to the other woman of her age.

"It's so good to be home and see you again." She said. "I've missed you so much."

"It's so good to have you here too. Seeing you right in front of me eases my feeling; I know you're here and you're safe. You're everything to me, Pie and you have to know I love you with all my heart." I brought my hand to stroke her face. She had her eyes all on me. If Pie ever told you how much she loves my brown eyes, I would say I love all of her. Just like any other human being, she's full of flaws but to me, despite all the weakness she had, she's still the perfect woman to me.

"You and your sweet talk." She slapped my arm playfully. "I should have been used to it but you never failed to flatter me." She hid her face to the crook of my neck.

"Let's wait at the living room. Our pizza will be here soon." I picked her up and carried her in my arms.

"I think I'd lost some weight." She said to me while we're heading downstairs. I noticed it too. She was losing some weight.

"Don't tell me you didn't eat that much while we were separating." I gave her a scolding look.

"You just don't have any idea on how it feels to be half alive. I was hopeless." She told me.

"Look. It will not happen again, alright? I won't leave you and we shall live..."

"Happily ever after, I know." Pie interrupted. "There's no such thing as happily ever after, Kim. It was just a fairytale." She shook her head.

"Well, at least I would live with you until we are both old and grey."

"Until death do us part." She said, serious in her tone.

"It sounds like a marriage vow." I feigned a laugh. I have always wanted to marry her but after all, she wasn't that prepared to step into it. It would be fine for me. I would wait for her until she's all ready.

"Kim, I think someone is at the door." We heard the bell rang. I put her down to the couch and went to get the door immediately. The delivery man was standing there with my two other security guards. I guessed any strangers that entered the house were being put under a strict surveillance.

Done with the business, I took the large box to the living room again. Pie was setting up the place for us. I don't know when she get all those blanket and what not but they were already there.

"What kind of movie do you prefer, Kim?" She searched through the files of the external hard disk which Zee lent it to me. She's a movie freak.

"Anything and please no ghost or horror story." I told her. Pie stifled her laugh and nodded at me. I knew it. It was such a shame when she knew that I'm easily scared and ghost stories and anything related to them is not my thing.

"It's not even a real ghost. You should have known that when they were filming the movie, there were a lot of cameras and crews on the set." Pie said to me, more sounded like she was trying to persuade me to watch it.

"No. I'm not going to watch it."

"We'll watch the cartoon then. I can't imagine that Zee watch this kind of thing." I saw the Inside Out folder on the screen of my laptop.

"It's an animation, Pie. Everybody can watch it."

"Alright. I don't want to pick up a fight for a small matter. Let's have our pizza, cuddle and watch movie until we fall asleep again." She connected it to the bigger screen of our HDTV and started to play the movie.

"Do we call it spending a quality time together?" She asked as she snuggled to me.

"Sure. Any time which I use to spend with you would be precious."

*************************************************************************

The Next Morning

"Kim, where are we going?" Pie asked to me, having no clue of where we're heading to.

"We are going to see your future." I told her briefly.

"We are going to see a fortune teller?" She gaped. "I thought you wouldn't believe such thing." She clutched to her hands to my arm.

"Pie, I'm driving."

"I'm sorry." She removed her hands and slumped back to her seat.

"To answer you; we are not going to see any fortune teller. We are going to meet someone who could actually shape your future." I told her again.

"Come on Kim. I hate guessing. Couldn't you tell me already?" She pouted. If I could ever grab the camera right now, I would surely capture this moment. Sometimes the immature side of Pie brought out the youth in her. How I could possibly and madly in love with this woman? For some reasons she's too adorable for anything she did.

"We are here." I parked the car to the specific box which has been reserved for a person like me.

"This is Mario's studio!" She exclaimed. "Are we going to have a photo shoot session again?" She asked in disbelief.

"No. We are not. Didn't I tell you that we'll meet someone?" Pie scowled when I pinched her cheeks playfully.

"I swear if you did something without my knowledge again, I will..." I shut her with a peck on her lips.

"What are you going to do? Kill me?" I threw a smug look at her.

"I will... I will bite your hand." Pie stomped her feet and walked away.

"Ms. Pie Mindara, you're heading to the wrong way." I have to run after her as she paced faster. "Turn to the right." I instructed when she seemed not to listen to me. Here we go, I have ruined her mood.

***********************************************************************

"What are you doing here?" Pie stared to the woman who was seated to Mario in bewilderment.

"Please have a seat, Pie. Don't look at me as if you're trying to kill me at any instant." Fern beckoned Pie to take the seat across them. I'd followed her afterward. Pie might still clueless of what's going on here.

"First of all, let me make it clear." Mario began. "Pie, I know you both have known each other but you have to know the other important detail about Fern." Mario paused momentarily as he exchanged his gaze to Fern.

"Mario and I are engaged and we're going to get married soon." Fern continued. I saw how Pie reacted to the announcement. She seemed not to believe it.

"How?" Pie queried surprisingly. "Let me rephrase that. Congratulations to both of you but why don't I know anything about it?" She turned to look at me as if she was demanding for my explanation.

"I have to be responsible to the child in her womb." Mario told her. Pie gaped at me while shifting her gaze to both Mario and Fern alternately.

"Don't tell me that night... you both... oh God!" Pie face palmed her face in horror. Later, all of us except Pie burst out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" She frowned as she looked at me.

"I'm just kidding you know. Fern is not pregnant." Mario's eyes got teary for the excessive laughing.

"Pie, you're gullible." Fern's laugh has come to a halt. "However, even if we ever done it Mario is still my fiancé." She laughed again.

"You really have moved on." Pie nodded knowingly.

"I met him at the right moment and I don't think I would let the chance to slip off my hands again." Fern turned to gaze her fiancé with the love look in her eyes. As for me, I'm so glad that she has finally met her someone who is really mean to be with her. She deserved a better person than me.

"When is the wedding?" Pie seemed excited with it.

"Since you have postponed your wedding with Kim, we would take the date and setting. Do you mind with it?" Fern queried, taking care of possible sensitivity which could hurt Pie's feeling.

"No. Not at all... I wish we are invited." She smiled.

"Of course you're invited. You are our friend." Mario interrupted.

"Shall we proceed with our real agenda for today?" I managed to catch everybody's attention. Just like both Mario and Fern have been slapped with the reality, the latter walked somewhere inside the room and got a file from a shelf. Awhile later, she headed back to us and handed the black file to Mario.

"So here we go. You told Fern that you're interested in modelling industry. Is it true, Pie?" Mario talked to Pie. My girl squirmed in her seat while she groped for my hand as if she was having an interview with an interviewer.

"I think yes but my height is not sufficient for a model figure." Pie feigned a smile.

"It's fine with it. You have an extra credit on other features." Mario assured it to my girl.

"Yes Pie. Like I have told you, you're beautiful." Fern added.

"What do you say if I appointed you to become my main model for my branch?" Mario offered. Again, Pie gaped to her surprise as she gazed at me and to both of our friends. I couldn't figure out what did she feel. The excitement grew stronger as she finally broke into a bright smile.

"Finally I can have a real career!" She exclaimed in joy.

"What do you do previously?" Fern asked out of her curiosity.

"A gold digger. She's a gold digger." I interjected. Pie glared at me with a warning look but I'd ignored it all. Wasn't it true?

"Don't listen to her." Pie denied it on her behalf. "I'm not doing anything. Sometimes I did a part time job at Aunty Inn's stall." Pie explained.

"Anyway Pie, I have to inform you that even though you are working for me, you're free to do modelling anywhere if you get the offers. Just please remember that you are needed to be here when I need you." Mario put up the condition. He has discussed it with me for the first place. We have come to an agreement that Mario will be the primary agent for Pie and the rest of the business; he would just go easy on Pie.

"How could I manage those entire things when I'm lack of any experience?" Pie started to fret.

"Oh calm down Pie. We have arranged everything for you." Fern soothed her. "You will have you own manager." Fern said.

"A manager?"

"Yes. You'll have your manager to arrange your schedule and what not. He is responsible for anything related to your career." Mario added.

"My manager is a man?" Pie's eyes seemed like to pop out of its socket upon knowing it. "Would you be fine with it?" She queried to me with a slight worry in her expression.

"He is someone you know." I told her. Pie blinked her eyes in confusion and not long after that, she caught a figure standing by the door.

"P'Boy!" She nearly fell from her seat when she finally recognized the man.

"Pie, you should have told me that you manage to be a successful gold digger." P'Boy walked into the room and has himself seated next to Pie. "I'm so lucky to meet these bunches of rich kids." He brushed his gaze to all of us. He's straight to the point.

"So, P'Boy is my manager from now on?" Pie asked for the confirmation to both Mario and Fern.

"Yes. This squid will be your manager." Mario scoffed.

"Oh you boy! If Fern hasn't meet your before me, I would seduce you to be my gay partner." P'Boy began to touch Mario here and there. Everybody in the room was entertained by the show that both of the boys had. I guessed this would be the best beginning to Pie and maybe to all of us. After all, I wish that the future would still there for us; for me and Pie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.5K 41
a story about the second wife's daughter and the original daughter which lives together in one house.after the marriage of her dad and the second wif...
86.4K 1.9K 46
in my story "never missed second chances" aom and tina has given a chance to express their true feelings for each other. now in this next story.. the...
3.1K 81 12
Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another. If we look into each and everyone's dream...
4.8K 312 40
A life and death love story.