24K Imagines/One shot.

By sawolrang

Just long imagines of 24K, the beautiful boys from Seoul, South Korea. More

Author Note or smth
Jeonguk - See you again
Hongseob - Moving On.
Sungo - Love at first sight.

Cory Imagine 1

1.2K 33 9
By sawolrang

A/N: Well, well, well. Welcome to this Cory's imagine of mine. I'm sorry for my poor English lmao bcs yea, my English sucks HAHAHAHAH. Anyways, just enjoy! Please point out any error I did bcs I will edit~ huehehe. Enjoy reading!

*Vampire Series*
(there won't be any sucking human's blood type of typing in my books for vampires, if you want sucking human's blood type of story, please look for another story to read, I'm sorry!)

(got this idea from im_a_V_girl_bts!! c. to her weeeee!)

Red cloak clan : kind, polite, strong & good looking[😏] vampires - Strongest & the Best clan in the vampire community.

Blue cloak clan : mean & strong vampires - 2nd Strongest in the vampire community.
*Only respect the Red cloak clan's royals.

Green cloak clan : mean but good looking vampires - Not that strong but is one of the best clan in the community(best in looks 😉)
*The clan's leaders are the only treats their kids the best(like they are super kind to their kids and such).
*They also only respect the red cloak clan's royals.

psps, red cloak & green cloak clan leaders know each other and wants to get their son and daughter to be know each other & get married when they're both 20 and older(legal age to get married is 18.)

- Cory is 20
- Y/N is 18

Y/N -

Y/N is a young & beautiful Vampire Royal. She is the daughter of the leaders from Red Cloak and therefore she's a royal. She is not only pretty but 4th strongest vampire from the Red cloak.

Cory -

Cory, the son of the leaders in the green cloak clan. He's the 2nd strongest in the whole clan as his father is the strongest. He's also one of the kindest vampire in the clan though his clan is known to be mean, but there's some vampires like his parents and him that are kind.

// the story starts now //

Y/N's POV:

"Appa! I'm going to the forest now!"
"Alright!" My father, the leader of the red blood clan, replied while smiling like a old idiotic cute grandfather(psps he's not that old :p).
'Asaaaaaa! Time to talk to the animals!' I thought to myself while grinning. I loved animals ever since I was young, it's always fun trying to communicate with them.

Cory's POV:

"Appa I'll be back."
"See you later!" he replied back while smiling.

It's such a wonderful day to go and enjoy the nature(?) in the forest.

I quickly ran to the forest as I really liked the breeze that blows on my face when I speed jump from branches to branches. (HONESTLY I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IM TYPING IN THIS PARAGRAPH.)

"Time to find some animals weeeee! I can't wait!" I heard a voice shouted from afar.
'Who said that? Is it someone from the red cloak clan? (only the red cloak people have the power to communicate with animals ^^)'

"Yes, I'm from the red cloak clan and yes, I said that too." A voice behind me whispered into my ears(every vampire can listen to thoughts, so there isn't any secrets between vampires).

"Ya! You're sca-" I spun around, my voice disappeared as my eyes met the red cloak clan's vampire. I was stunned by how gorgeous she looked.
'Omo, she's gorgeous.' I said in my thoughts.
'But have I seen her before? She looks familiar...'

"Thank you." She replied, smiling while blushing a bit by the sudden compliment.

'Oh yeah I've forgotten that vampires are able to hear each other's thought.'

"Hahahaha! You're so cute." She laughed.

Y/N's POV:

"Hahahaha! You're so cute." I said.
'What the heck Y/N, you just literally blurted out that, what is wrong with you!?'
"You too. You're cute too." He replied while looking down. I saw his ears slowly turning red.

"Oh.. Thanks? heh" I blushed immediately. It's not everyday I hear people saying me cute.

"Oh yeah, what's your name?" the red cloak I saw at the forest asked.
"I'm Y/N. What's yours? And what clan are you from?" I asked the mysterious guy curiously.
'Y/N... Where have I heard that name..'
"I'm Cory, also known as Joohyun. I'm from the green cloak clan." he replied.
"Aren't all green cloak clan vampires mean and such? You're really different from what I heard about green cloak vampires." I questioned.
"Helloooo, not all green cloak clan members are mean okay."(SASSY CORY MODE ON.)
"Hmmmmm. I see."

Cory's POV:

"What are you doing here anyways?" I questioned her.
"Well, just walking around, enjoying the breeze and of course, talking to animals."(because why not wahahaha)
"Cool, I've never actually seen someone talk to an animal. I know the red cloaks are the only clan that are able to speak to vampires, but never actually seen them talk to animals."
"Woah, really!? Then I should let you experience talking to animals!"

~ 5 Mins later

"JOOHYUN OPPA I SPOT A ANIMAL!" She finally said after a silent 5 minutes.

'Oppa? That's the first time anyone called me that' I thought and blushed a 'lil bit.

"Heol! That's fast."
"This is what you call a royal talent." She smirked.
"Wait... WHAT? You're a royal?"
"Yea, what's the problem?"
I quickly kneel on one foot and said, "I'm so sorry your highness, forgive me for my rudeness."
"HAHAHAHAHA! Treat me just like another vampire."
"I'm so sorry highness, I don't think I can do that."
"It's an order."
"Yes highne-, I mean, oh sure."

Y/N's POV:

"Alright so should we communicate with the animals now wahhaha."
"Ye-" I shot him a look since he was being super formal, which was weird since he was more relaxed before knowing that I was a royal.
"Oh sure!" He caught my stare and quickly changed the way he spoke.

The whole day, we were communicating with animals.
Though he can't speak to animals, royals have this ability to let others be able to communicate with animals with a touch as long as a royal is there.

~ Sunset

"Oppa..."
"Yeap?"
"I think..."
"Uh.."

"I think you have a pimple on your nose."
"Wa- WHAT I HAVE A PIMPLE ON MY NOSE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME."
"Yes I am kidding." I laughed hysterically.

"Actually that's not what I want to say bleh. I wanted to say, oppa.. I think I might like you."
"W-what.. Are you k-kidding me this time t-too?"
"No.. It's for serious now."
"That's exactly the same as my feeling. I lik- no, I've loved you since we were young."
'Yes, I remembered it all. Ever since we were young, we were friends. We met exactly at the same forest.' he thought.

"Y-young? B-but we just met? What do you mean we were friends even when we were young?" I was stunned.

'Ugh curse this ability to be able to hear what people are thinking.'

"We met when we were young. Long long time ago, we met in this forest like today. I've just recalled when you told me your name, but I just didn't expose it. We were friends, but because there was a strict rule back then, each cloak can only hand around in their own clan, that's why we didn't hang out."

"N-now I remembered... We met 10 years ago didn't we.." I was stunned. Why didn't I realize that before! "It seems as though fate brought us back together."

"Yes.. Finally we've met, and the strict rule is removed. Y/N.. Would you be my girlfriend? I fell in love with you when we first met."

Cory's POV:

"Yes! Yes! I would be willing to be your girlfriend!" She replied.

I smiled widely, this have been the first time I had smiled this wide in my whole 20 years.

We held hands and went back to the red cloak clan home base to tell Y/N's father about the relationship between the both of us to only find my father and her father chatting and laughing together.

"D-dad! Why are you here?"
"Oh Son! Hahahahaha! Guess I've forgotten to tell you that me and the Red cloak's leader are friends that are close as brothers ey."
"What?!"
"Hmm, so you both already know about each other?" The leaders eyes at our hands and saw that we both was holding our hands. "I see, so I think the marriage matter would be approved."
"What marriage?" I heard Y/N asked.
"Oh, actually we've been discussing about your marriage years ago! We were planning to get you both engaged and get married when Y/N reaches 20 years old. But it seems that you both are in a relationship now ey." Y/N's father replied while smirking.

"Well, yes.." Y/N replied while looking down in embarrassment.

"Let's get you guys married after 2 years then, since you both already are in a relationship."

And of course, Y/N's and Cory's mothers also agreed since they were also friends with one another and already knew about the plan.

2 years later ~~~

"Miss Y/N, would you take this man, Hong Joohyun, as your wedded husband?"
"Yes, I Do." Y/N stared

"Mr Joohyun, would you take this lady, /Surname/ Y/N, as your wedded wife?"
"Yes, I Do."

"You both may now kiss!"

The wedding ended with a sweet kiss.

After Cory & Y/N got married, the red cloak clan and the green cloak clan combined and was called the purple cloak clan after merging(I LOVE PURPLE) and it was the strongest clan(duh there's only 3 clans wdym) & the therefore the royals are Y/N and her parents, Cory and his parents.

Someone's POV:

After a year of marriage, Y/N gave birth to little Cory and little Y/N, which was a female and a male and of course, they are the next heir in line to the royality(?).

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 14.8K 45
Ruby King is your average young woman who is starting to attend college full time. Everything is going great until she notices that there seems to be...
28.3K 458 14
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
1.4M 99.7K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
235K 6.9K 57
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...