Twilight in Minutes

By iluvtwilight888

Hey you! Yeah you! Do you have a friend, or a family member perhaps, that loves the popular book, Twilight? A... More

1. First Sight
Chapter two: Open Book
Chapter three: Phenomenon
Chapter 4: Invitations
Chapter 5: Blood Type
Chapter 6: Scary Stories
Chapter 7 Nightmare

Twilight in Minutes

980 12 4
By iluvtwilight888

*Hey. So, this is Twilight with much less detail. Geuss what! I don't own it ;P*

Preface

I'd never given much thought to how I would die, but even if I did, this isn't how I would have pictured it. I looked across the big room at this dude that wanted to kill me. This is probably a good way to die, for someone I loved. If I stayed in Phoenix, this wouldn't have happened. Oh well. Too late now. The dude smiled at me and then started walking towards me. Oh snap.

*comment, vote, and fan me*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7M 413K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...
125K 5.9K 23
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
1.7M 99.7K 37
*COMPLETED* (08.05.20) Noah Sorin is a 17-year-old genius who is sent on a mission to the Elite high school, Bran Prep High. His investigation? Vampi...
4.7K 254 32
Jade Forbes was a woman of science. Ever since she was a child, she had always been interested and curious about chemistry and biology. Her eleven ye...