The day that changed my life...

By Nick_luvs_bxbs

Kyle is a brand new youtuber, who moves to California.. As he was moving into his new place he wants to get t... More

Two days before move!!
The day bea moved in with mah!!!
Yay ice cream with Joey and Kyle!!
Maddy found her self a bea!!
Warning this chap has sexual content between bxb
The very next day
Bxb chapter
Maddy's broken heart! :(
My knight in shiny armer!!
I missed you! ❤️
My shocking talent/ and prank
"Idiot"
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Sorry
A/n
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
The surprise

Chapter16

21 0 2
By Nick_luvs_bxbs

[the lady in the picture is what Maddy looks like, just sayin]

Kyle...

I woke up to a ray of sunshine shining bright in my room, I got up and made my way to the door. I Wales down stairs and seen my sister Jessa making breakfast with some guy I have never seen before. "Hey Jess, who's this?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen and kissed my sisters cheek. "Oh, Kyle this is my boyfriend Landyn." She said as she introduced us. "Hi Landyn I'm Kyle, Jessa's little brother. I am a famous youtuber, I am currently in a relationship with Joey Graceffa," I paused, "well actually Joey and I engaged." I smiled as the memory replayed in my head.
   "What!?!?!" Jessa shouted, "Joey and you are going o get married? Fuck yas I like him, and I'm glad my little brothers happy." I smiled and said, "yeah, joey is the love of my life, my other half." I smiled and looked at the engagement ring on my ring finger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.6K 25
Joey Graceffa was your average well-known youtuber. His channel continued to grow as the days went by. He was nearly at 5 million subscribers, when t...
14.7K 209 16
Joey Graceffa is a successful youtuber. He has 6 million subscribers! But those subscribers won't fill the void in his heart. Only his soul mate will...
26.3K 783 22
After an encounter with a mysterious prince at a masquerade ball, Joey Graceffa decided to come out as gay to his subscribers via a music video. Howe...
20.5K 1K 28
Kristof has a girlfriend... And she's perfect. She's smart, pretty,... but she's not, well, HIM. But it's ok. Because HE is straight af. So there is...