The promise

By Rachelkingdom

(Currently editing/rewriting) A story of a love that is out of this world! A story between Mason and Amira wh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22*
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25*
Part 26*
Part 27*
Part 28*
Part 29
Part 30*
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Info..
part 34*
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37*
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47 - The Promise
46
Author Note
47 - The deal
48 - Part
49 - Chapter

Part 14

6.8K 259 55
By Rachelkingdom

I can't believe he gave me a hickey. I had to push my hair in front to cover my neck the entire day. I also had to avoid kim, even though she didn't say anything I know she is waiting for me to spill. I chose to hold my grounds and not say anything. When I got home I rushed upstairs and wore a turtle neck sweater to cover my neck. God, the spot wasn't particularly huge but it showed and my parents might not have know exactly where I got it from, but my brothers and Crystal would have. The mark lasted for about two days before it faded, which he thought was fast. He bought me a pair of tiny stud earrings to say sorry and let's just say I wasn't mad after.

My phone buzz on the night stand and I contemplate not picking it up due to the fact that I have to finish one of my three assignments, but I need a break. It is a message from Bonnie.

"I am having a little get together tonight and I expect you to bring the Smirnoff." -Bon

I think I will just stay in today and I am sure she had plenty Smirnoff.

"And no cancellation is allowed. You owe me one. See you at 8:00 :)" -Bon

How can she read my mind. Geez I am not in the mood for any sort of party. Plus I don't know anybody that will be attending."

" Have lots of homework to do. Have fun for both of us. I'll make it up." I quickly send to her.

"All I read was see you at 8 with Smirnoff! I will pick you up myself." -Bon
She can be persistent. She will show up at 8 and knock on my door.

"Okay, see you then." I check the time and it is 5. I will finish my assignment and get ready at 7pm. Since it is something small I won't have to do too much.

****
I opted out for a burgundy mid tigh lenght, v-neck dress with long fall boots. It isn't too much but it is just enough. I leave my hair down, but pin the sides back; thank God the hickey is gone.

"I am here." -Bon I read bonnie message and head out. Wait this isn't Bonnie car. It is Brad's. Crap there is no way I can go back He already saw me. Crap. I am going to kill Bonnie for this. I open the car and he gives me a nervous smile.

"I wasn't expecting you." I push a smile. He is a really nice guy, but I am just not vibing him.

"Bonnie sent me instead. You look amazing!" He looks me over. I open the car door and sit. I need to be nice not a lot of people would do this.

"Thank you." I smile genuinely. "I need to pass by the liquor store to get smirnoff please."

"Yah, sure babe." He smile and pull out from the street. I cringe on the inside, but don't say anything. The moment those words left his mouth Mason crossed my mind. He will have a fit if he saw this. The last time I was with Brad he gave me a hickey, so brad can see. Now I am getting a drive, shopping then going to a party with him. He will lose it if he finds out, so I am glad he is doing something with his parents tonight.

We get the liquor and brad insisted on paying for it. He is actually a funny and nice guy. It might be his new tactic of getting me and even though he doesn't have a chance, it is better than trying to grab and touch me in places he shouldn't.

"I think Bonnie only invited ten other people. It is really small and private. I can introduce you to them if you like." He smiled genuinely. I really should say no, but I know nothing of bonnie friends and her crowds aren't mine. I would need someone to talk to and his offer is nice.

"That would be nice thank you." We walk into Bonnie house and head downstairs. The music is loud and the room is dim. There is about fifteen people here.

"Hey Bonnie." Brad called her over from the wet bar.

"Hi Amira." She gives me a big hug and pulls away. "You look hot! Wasn't it so nice of Brad to pick you up?"

"Yes it was." I smile back and I feel Brad step closer, if I took half a step back I will bump into him.

"I can drive you back later, I won't be drinking." He offer and I accept. I turn around to steal Bonnie for a conversation and she is gone. That girl. "Let's get you a drink and meet some people." I get a rum and coke and him a Red bull. We sit on the couch in a group of five playing cards. I don't participate just watch, drink and pretend laugh. I am so out of my comfort zone. The games goes on for about thirty minutes with Brad filling me in on how to play and other things that I am not too interested in.

"You should play." He wishper in my ears.

"I enjoy watching." I wishper back.

"Me too." He wink, of course he would think that. I laugh for walking right into that. "Want a refill?" He ask pointing to my empty cup. I don't even know how I finish the second glass so quick.

"Yes, but I'll get it myself." This will give me a chance to talk to Bonnie. After looking for ten minutes and no Bonnie I go back to the game.

The moment I sit down brad put his hands around my back and hold on to my waist. I want to move from his embrace, but people are looking at us and it isn't too much of a big deal. Maybe it's the alcohol talking. He wishper into my ears by putting his head into the crook of my neck. "You look beyond sexy in this dress. Like I can't even form a sentence looking at you." It is nice getting compliment from guys, something I am not used to. Along with the alcohol in my system making me warmer I love the attention. He would jump my bones if I said yes right now. I just laugh and say thank you not knowing what the correct reply to that was. We played a couple more rounds before bonnie comes rushing down in a bikini.

"Everybody is hitting the hot tub you can join or stay here with brad. I see you both are getting along." She wiggle her eyebrow drunkenly.

"You should stay here with me." Brad smile. That's the last thing I am going to do. Unless I want to feel a tongue going down my throat.

"I actually would love to go to the hot tub. Bon would you mind borrowing me a swim suit?"

"Of course let's go upstairs and get one. Meet us in the hot tub Brad." He nods and I get up, feeling the rum and coke a bit more than earlier. I am on my third glass.

"Jesus Bon. You totally set me up today." I tell her as we enter her room.

"Yes I did, because you are being stubborn about a guy that really likes you. If I didn't push you wouldn't do anything."

"Have you thought maybe there is a reason for that?" I lay flat on her bed and close my eyes. Spinning a little. Drink count? Three.four..I might have lost track.

"Look he is a good guy, forget about the whole man whore thing. That's not him just a bad reputation. You guys look cute together. I have had like ten people ask if you were a couple." I felt the bikini hit my body.

"And what did you say?" I ask standing up and taking my dress off. "I said I don't know but you would make a cute one... I mean he is tall, hazel eyes, fit, smart, rich, very handsome... I mean what more do you want? Just let loose and have some fun. It doesn't hurt to have fun." She laugh.

"Okay, okay. You are fucking persistent." I rolled my eyes. The alcohol is definitely working.

I quickly change into this tiny black bikini she gave me. It doesn't really cover anything and it is too sexy. "Is this really what you have Bon? Don't you have something that isn't a string? Cover more? "

"Nope all I have. Let's go." She drag me out.
"Bonnie I think I am a little tipsy because I am about to go out in this." And throws her head and laugh.

****
When I get downstairs the number of people have increased, but only a little over ten people in the hot tub. They all turn to look at me and I just want to hide!

"Fuck me, you know how I said I couldn't form a sentence with you in that dress. I can barely think with you in this bikini." He wishper into the back of my ears as I enter the hot tub. I can feel all eyes on me and I feel sexy, but very shy. He hands me a drink and I take a take a big gulp. The tub is a little tight as there is about 10 people in it. I ended up sitting half on Brad legs and he placed his hands around my waist. I laugh at the stupid jokes that I wouldn't have found funny if I wasn't buzzed and move to the music.

"Go on a date with me." He wishper in my ears. A date? A date? I have only been on one date and that was with Mase. I guess he isn't my boyfriend yet, so technically I can do whatever I want. "Don't think about it just say yes."

"Uhmm."

"Mason" what?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 45.9K 60
Jadeshola Badmus is not your regular female lead. She's outspoken, Brilliant, Sassy, beautiful, intelligent, and is the president of the Literary and...
5.8K 1.2K 22
what happens when the rich and most reserved guy in school falls in love with his sister's best friend that happens to be the new girl in school that...
44K 12K 75
The choices teenagers make... Some choose to smoke Some choose to steal Some choose to be bullies to defend themselves Some end up getting pregnant...
76.8K 11.2K 80
For seventeen years, I was trapped in a boring life, the people I made contact with everyday are my parent, Julia and no one else, my aunt drops by o...