Once Gone

By mutemorgan

Once upon a time, An angel and a devil fell in love. But which devil did she choose? More

Preface
1. New Beginnings
2. On The Run
3. Palm Springs
4. Suspicions
5.

PLEASE READ

30 3 3
By mutemorgan

So I've been devoting most of my time to writing this book. I am pushing forward to becoming an author and publishing it, but the beginning needs a lot of editing. I'm 30,000 words into my book and I love it now, but not the beginning. If I publish more chapters, it will start to not make sense. I added things in the middle that I haven't added to the beginning yet. Please be patient with me, I should start posting again by Christmas. If you have any suggestions comment below. Words of encourage would make my day. A simple comment or message really goes a long way. I want to pursue being an author as a career and any support pushes me to write more. Thank you for your patients!

xoxo,

morgan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

820K 12.1K 48
The Devil's Son blurb: Amelie is blind since always. Her life has always been following a predetermined pattern, had always been boring and ordinary...
2M 86K 56
"I am a devil. A demon. I do not love. I destroy. And if you don't leave now, I will destroy you for I cannot love an angel." "I am an archangel. An...
430K 12.6K 43
Angel was just a normal teenage girl. Wonderful friends, a perfect boyfriend...until she gets involved in a weird myth/ritual her friend finds online...
1.1K 61 26
After Ana Grim falls to temptation and goes to hell, she meets the owner and residents of the happy Hazbin hotel. She befriends a spider demon named...