Destined

By KeepRising96

I sat in the library. There was not a single person in sight. There was just complete, suffocating silence. T... More

Destined - Revelation and a Broken Heart
Chapter 2 - Tears, Misery and Sadness
Chapter 3 - A Brand New Chapter
Chapter 4 - New Friend and Disagreements
Chapter 5 - Talks and Solutions
Chapter 6 - Fantasy Turns Into Reality
Chapter 7 - Gender Problem
Chapter 8 - Flirting or Courtesy?
Chapter 9 - A Look InTo Austin
Chapter 10 - Auditioning for the Sequel
Chapter 11 - First Day And Detention
Chapter 12 - Want You Back
Chapter 13 - Second Day of School
Chapter 15 - Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 16 - No Fighting !
Chapter 17 - Don't Fall, Again.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue 1 - A Basketball Match
Epilogue 2 - After the Kiss
Epilogue 4 - The Library

Epilogue 3 - Crazy Family

283 11 4
By KeepRising96

We both walked up the stairs, tired from the camp. Both of us holding on to each other's hands. When we reached the third floor, I pulled at Austin's hand and he staggered back. I pushed him lightly and he leaned on the wall.

"Hey." I said. I let go of his hand and wrapped my arms around his neck, In return he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hey." He whispered softly into my ear.

"Thanks for making these 3 days of camp special." I said and smiled at him. Suddenly, I wanted to shower him with kisses so I leaned in to kiss him on the lips. He slowly moved his arms up my back. It was amazing, as it had always been but unfortunately it didn't last long since I was back home again.

"You're back!" Andy screamed.

I stepped away immediately and turned around. He was standing behind me and was giving me weird looks.

"Hey there buddy!" Austin said and walked toward him. He bent down to the monster's height and the both smacked their fists together.

I leaned on the wall and waited for the two's conversation to be over. When it finally did, then my brother took a look at me.

We walked back home and I waved Austin goodbye before entering my home. Dear God. I just hope that Andy didn't see us kissing. Boy was I wrong!

Later before going to bed, I heard Mom shout

"Come on Andy! Give mom a good night kiss!" She always does this to annoy him. Apparently, Andy is too old to kiss his mother.

"No! I'm grown up now!" He shouted back at her"

"So you don't love your mother?" Mom asked, pretending to be sad.

There was a short silence.

"If I kiss you then that will mean that I love you?" Andy asked and I almost laughed.

"Yes."

"Then does it mean that Ally loves Austin?"

OH DEAR!

"What?" Mom asked a little loudly. I could hear the shock in her tiny little question.

"Yeah. She was also kissing him today."

That little monster!

I quickly fell on my bed and pretended to sleep. In a second, I heard the door of my bedroom fling open. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to breathe normally.

What is she going to do about us now? I felt her sit next to me on bed and pull back my hair. Suddenly, there was no movement at all and I had to question myself if she was still beside me or had she left.

I breathed out all the tension when I heard the door open and shut behind me. I slowly sat up only to see Mom standing beside the door, staring at me intently, her arms over her chest and I knew, from her posture and expression, that she was definitely not delighted to hear what her daughter has been cooking at school.

"Never, ever try to act smart in front of me, young lady." She said through her teeth.

"Mom!" I smiled brightly and pretended to be oblivious.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked with the same smile plastered on my face. Even with the lights off, I could see her raise an eyebrow, challenging me to continue my act.

I sighed. I can't lie anymore, nor do I want to. I leaned on the bed and hugged my knees. I played with the material of the quilt for a while. My heart is racing now. What will her reaction be?

"I, I love Austin, Mom." I said slowly.

I waited for her to shout at me, to tell me that I am wasting my time . . . but it didn't come.

"Does he love you as well?" She asked. I looked up at her in complete surprise. Her expression, though, had not changed a slightest bit.

"He loves me as well."

"I had always told you not to hide anything from me, Ally."

"I'm sorry, Mom."

"Austin is a very good person, Mom." I continued.

"I know he is, Ally. Andy told me everything about him. He really is a sweet boy." For the first time, she smiled which made me smile as well. He just impressed my whole family.

"But, I don't want you guys to do anything I don't like. You understand?" Her smile was replaced by a thin line. I nodded.

"Go and sleep now. You must be tired." She said and left.

What just happened?!

She approves of us. I can't believe it! Moreover, she likes Austin as well!

_____________________________________
"Ahh!" I screeched at the top of my lungs when Andy frantically pulled my hair. I grabbed his chubby cheeks and pulled at them so hard that it could detach from his face.

"Andy! Get off of her!" Mom entered my room and shouted.

"Ahhh!!!" Andy yelped when I grabbed his cheeks.

I saw Mom take Andy off of me and I got up and and fixed my clothes with a scowl on my face.

"Why are you so childish Ally?!" Mom gritted through her teeth as he held onto Andy who had his arms stretched toward me. He tried to escape from Mom's grasp, the little monster still eager to draw some blood out of me.

"Mom! It was him who tore my report! I had managed to write a thousand-word-essay and he ruined all my effort. I didn't even save it on the computer!" I told her, trying to cool down the anger in me.

"You were on the computer for three hours! I also wanted to play!"

"Andy! You shouldn't have done that." Mom soothingly told Andy.

I can't believe it! She isn't even scolding him! "I'm leaving! I don't want to stay in the same house with him!" I said and walked past them.

"I don't want to live with you also!" He squeaked.

"Blah blah blah. I can't hear you!" I said and grabbed my phone and walked out. Right there, infront of me stood Austin. I had called him out so that we could hang around after I was done with my report. Now look, my report is done, for good.

"What's with all the yelling?" He asked with a smile.

Too angry at Andy, I walked past him hoping him to realise that this is not a very good time to talk. Instantly, he grabbed my hand and pulled me back. I looked at the ceiling instead of him, knowing that the anger at Andy and the love for him is building up inside of me. The two emotions started to overwhelm me and I knew I would burst out crying in a minute or two.

"Looks like the ceiling is more fascinating to Ally than my face." He joked. Bad timing for a joke. At that precise moment, my tears escaped out of my eyes. I started to cry in front of him and I saw his smile vanish as a panicked expression formed on his face.

"Ally? Ok. I was just kidding. I am more fascinating to you than the ceiling." He said and started to wipe my tears.

I laughed at his cute panicked expression.

"C'mon. Let's go."

"Stop crying." He whispered and wrapped an arm around my waist. I smiled at him, telling him that I'm alright.

"I think you'll have to get used to seeing me cry." I said as we started toward the lift.

"Why?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Because I live with a monster who is trying his best to ruin my life." I stated.

"You started it!" We both turned around to see Andy eyeing me angrily. Mom appeared behind him.

Austin's arm disappeared from my waist at the sight of her.

"I can't handle them anymore, Austin. Since you decided to take Ally out, why don't you take Andy out as well. I'm sure you love Andy, as much as you love Ally." She said, smiled warmly and left.

Austin looked at me blankly. I smiled at him and to drive away his confusion, I said

"Mom likes you." I giggled and hugged him tightly. If I could, I wouldn't have let go of him. I don't mind standing here all day, close to him, in his arms. But of course, my brother minds.

"The lift is here."

Austin smiled at him and the three of us entered the lift.

_____________________________________

It's been a decade since I posted a new chapter!

Sorry. I am on my knees. Sorry! :(

This was just a random chapter. Let's see what happens next. Muahahaha(evil laugh) ;)

Oh right! I have also wrote 2 other stories and to be honest, in my opinion, the other story that I have wrote which is called Fallen For A Player is much better than Destined. And for some Indian/Pakistani readers, I have also written a story called Veer Zaara so I would love it if you could check it out! It's a classic love story of an Indian guy and a Pakistani girl so please please please check them both out. I am sure you will love it.

Liked the chapter? Then COMMENT AND VOTE!

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.8K 26
"You dropped this." I heard a husky voice say. I turned around to look at what I dropped and realized it was my schedule. I gasped. Damn, I would hav...
297 52 18
"Ethan, we've known each other for years! Now you want to talk to me?" I rolled my eyes. "What do you want? Is this a dare? Who's putting you up to t...
1.4K 19 12
Prologue My name is Marie, Im 18, single, 3rd year student taking up business administration major in marketing management. And I have this crush, he...
126K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...